Due June 28th 2012 need bump buddys!!

I just got home from my emergency ultrasound. I am so happy to say that I saw my little bean and it’s heartbeat was 117BPM! It measures 6.6mm. I am still bleeding a lot, but the ultrasound tech said there is no blood in my uterus or anywhere near my baby! The consultant is going to look over the scans to see if she can determine why I am bleed so much. I am still on bed rest for 2 weeks, but I am so much less stressed after seeing my little baby. I feel so in love. :cloud9:

Excellent to hear :D :flower: hope they work it out soon.

I was admitted to the hospital at 8am yesterday with cramping and bleeding. An emergency ultrasound showed my little bean’s heart had dropped to 60BPM. At 3:00pm I passed my poor little bean. I am utterly heartbroken. After seeing the little heartbeat the day before I was so in love with my bean and would have done anything to save it. I am sadly going back to the TTC forum in hopes that I will be back with you ladies soon. I hope your pregnancies are healthy and your babies are strong. Thank you for being my bump buddies even though it was for a short time.:flower:

The first trimester is always the hardest, I was told that 1/10 pregnancy end sadly during the first trimester compared to 1/100 in second. :hugs: I'm sorry for your lost, and have to admit I cried when I read your news :hugs: stay strong BabyBumpLove

Hi.. i Got my BFP on 10 Oct 2011..
may be i'am 8weeks pregnant now..

The first trimester is always the hardest, I was told that 1/10 pregnancy end sadly during the first trimester compared to 1/100 in second. :hugs: I'm sorry for your lost, and have to admit I cried when I read your news :hugs: stay strong BabyBumpLove

Thank you that means a lot! You have a big heart :hugs:

Hello!! I am 8 weeks pregnant today and due June 28th! I am so excited to find this forum! I have a 6.5 year old daughter, so this will be baby #2! I had an IUD for 6 years and just had it removed Sept. 20th. Needless to say I was SHOCKED when I had a BFP on Oct 22nd! I never had a period with the IUD so I wasn't exactly sure of my dates... until the ultrasound!

Did anyone have their HcG levels tested in the first few weeks? I had mine tested on Oct. 24th and it was 1507, and then on Oct 26th it was 2402. The first number seems really high and kind of scared me! I have heard high HcGs are associated with Downs Syndrome?!? Based on my due date I would have been 4wks 4days with the first hcG level. Is 1507 high? Anyways, my numbers didn't double in the 48 hours between hcG tests but the doctor didn't seem all that concerned. I had an ultrasound last Friday on Nov 11th and they saw a little baby with a heartbeat! We couldn't be more excited!!!

Anyways, thanks for letting me join your group! And please post your hcG levels if you had them drawn! Talk to you soon!!

Ashley

I'm due 27th June, but you never know, could end up being the 28th! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"