Due June 28th 2012 need bump buddys!!

Hi I'm another 28 June lady! Feeling queasy today, which isn't so much fun, but it's not too bad. I've been a bit fussy about food today - DH made me a lovely roast beef sandwich for my packed lunch but I couldn't eat it. I had to buy a plain cheddar cheese sandwich instead.

I am still feeling pretty good during the day, but when I get home I need a nap! I am a Kindergarten teacher. I have two classes one has 18 students and one has 20. so after a fun filled day with A LOT of 5 years olds i am DONE! I have been craving healthy things like fruit and Greek yogurt and almonds. Hopefully that keeps happening. I know baby June Bug sure likes it :baby: Night time is a different story though! I am soooo crampy and uncomfortable. I can feel my uterus stretching and to get ready for baby and I have to pee like 10 times a night. So that sucks, but I guess overall I'm feeling pretty great. My first doctor appointment was supposed to be today, but they called to reschedule. After I got off the phone with the lady I burst into tears ha ha. Talk about crazy emotional :cry:

Hi ladies, may I join you? I'm due June 18th. I definitely feel pregnant now, nausea morning and night, and more worryingly in the last 10 days my blood pressure has gone through the roof so I'm waiting on an emergency obstetrician appointment, trying to stay calm but not doing a great job of it.

Hi girls! Can I join too?

I'm due somewhere beginning of July! Various due date calculators have said 3rd-5th July. So I'm calling my EDD 4th July!

Dinah: From the little bit I've read, the girls on this thread seem really positive! Hopefully you'll be able to put your mind at ease. Hopefully it's nothing to worry over and your Dr's visit will reassure you! :hugs:

I'm due on the 28th aswell!! :D go us!! xxxxxx

Hiya..
I'm due on The 26th June :D .. Its my 3rd. I already have an 11yr old girl and * 9 year old boy so looking forward to having a bubba again. :) How are feeling..?? Any symptoms yet..?? X x

I had symptoms at the beginning of week 5, but not so much in the last few days. I am totally ok if I am one of the lucky ladies who does not get many symptoms. I'm sure I will get some just hoping. I am a Kindergarten teacher, so it would be nice to not be sick around my little students. That being said as I was typing this I got a bit of nausea ha ha?!?!

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and for the last week to 10 days I've had really, really bad nausea without actually being sick and no appetite at all.

Also around 2 weeks ago my normal bp started to climb to sky high, so first obstetrician visit tomorrow. I think that's why I'm so dizzy, but maybe that's just another standard pregnancy symptom.

Hi, im due around the 25th June with number four (eeeekkkk). I was shocked when i got my BFP because i was on the mini pill having no periods and the OH had just booked is vasectomy. Three was enough for me but now its sunk in im looking forward to having a newborn around the house again although my youngest is only 18 months.

Hello ladies welcome! we are going to have a wonderful journey to share!!

Ok bump buddies I had all of my initial blood work today and I was given the date of my ONE AND ONLY ULTRASOUND!!! Yes ONE that is all I get. I am so upset; I have to wait until I am 20 weeks to see my baby on ultrasound unless I have complications (obviously I am not going to wish that on myself!). I was going to pay to have 3D ultrasound done, but not until closer to 30 weeks or later. :cry:

Ok bump buddies I had all of my initial blood work today and I was given the date of my ONE AND ONLY ULTRASOUND!!! Yes ONE that is all I get. I am so upset; I have to wait until I am 20 weeks to see my baby on ultrasound unless I have complications (obviously I am not going to wish that on myself!). I was going to pay to have 3D ultrasound done, but not until closer to 30 weeks or later. :cry:

Why do you only get one?! :growlmad: I would be very upset!

But on a side note, I'm due June 12th, is it okay if i join you ladies? :flower:

My first "reassurance" or "dating" ultrasound is on the 16th at 8 weeks 2 days. I am not taking baby aspirin or getting regular hcg counts done... Dunno why, could be military doctors who knows...

My initial appt, where they do the internal exam, etc etc is at 10 weeks on the 29th... So I guess things are moving forward. I am very optimistic, very uncomfortable, bloated, constipated, dizzy, tired and experiencing occasional but strong nausea.

We're about to close a deal on a dream house. Things are moving forward...

I keep asking myself is there something I should be doing? Ugh, I just rest a lot, DH takes care of everything meals, 2 year old, cleaning, laundry. I'm so tired I rest a ton! Is there anything else I should be doing? Ugh!

Why do you only get one?! :growlmad: I would be very upset!

But on a side note, I'm due June 12th, is it okay if i join you ladies? :flower:

Ya I think I am going to see if I can get another. Of course you can join :)

You should definitely try to get one more! Especially since it's your first bubs!

I really feel left out sometimes on the forum, because all the ladies are so nice but everyone seems to have their buddies and ladies they've been talking with since ttc. Sometimes I feel like an intruder :blush:

Did they give you a reason why only one scan? Understandbly your upset.

At the moment my estimated due date is 12th June too :D but we're confirming that tomorrow.

At the moment my estimated due date is 12th June too :D but we're confirming that tomorrow.

June 12th is also just my estimated, this little bubs was quite the surprise and we didn't have any health insurance, thankfully Oregon has free healthcare which is normally really hard to get onto, but since I'm preggers it should take less than a week to get on, so I'm going in tomorrow to fill out the paperwork. Then I can get into the doctor :thumbup:

June 12th is also just my estimated, this little bubs was quite the surprise and we didn't have any health insurance, thankfully Oregon has free healthcare which is normally really hard to get onto, but since I'm preggers it should take less than a week to get on, so I'm going in tomorrow to fill out the paperwork. Then I can get into the doctor :thumbup:

Let us know how it goes :D

I guess I'm lucky and not in a way - I'll be seeing a lot of our LO with scans, one every 4 weeks from 20 weeks to keep an eye on growth because of my blood pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->