Due June 28th 2012 need bump buddys!!

You should definitely try to get one more! Especially since it's your first bubs!

I really feel left out sometimes on the forum, because all the ladies are so nice but everyone seems to have their buddies and ladies they've been talking with since ttc. Sometimes I feel like an intruder :blush:

Don't feel left out! We are all here to cheer each other on! I was on in the TTC forums for 1 month (Lucky me!) so I did get a chance to make a lot of buddies. So I know how you feel. You are not an intruder; you are one of us :) :hugs:

Ok bump buddies I had all of my initial blood work today and I was given the date of my ONE AND ONLY ULTRASOUND!!! Yes ONE that is all I get. I am so upset; I have to wait until I am 20 weeks to see my baby on ultrasound unless I have complications (obviously I am not going to wish that on myself!). I was going to pay to have 3D ultrasound done, but not until closer to 30 weeks or later. :cry:

Did they give you a reason why only one scan? Understandbly your upset.

Well my doctor had said I would get a dating ultrasound and a 20 week ultrasound, but when I went in the ultrasound clinic they asked me if I knew the first day of my last period. After I told her the date she said I would not need a dating scan because I knew that date! I was like WTF if I had known that I would have said “I’m not sure lol.” So anyway I’m going to see if I can convince my doctor to get them to give me one anyway.

That's weird, you get that doc to let you have your dating scan!!!

Hey ladies, I am due on June 28 too. I would love to join you guys and have someone to chat with I have a 11 year old DS and a DD that will be six in 2 weeks. I am so excited to have another one. I had my first midwives appt. last Friday, and I go for my first ultrasound on Nov 16th. I can't wait to see my new LO. It is nice to meet you guys and double nice to get into a forum before everyone already knows each other lol. Congrats to everyone.

i'm so excited now :D really need to get in the doctors to book my first scan!!

Ok Bump Buddies where are you? I hope you are all doing well. How are you symptoms these days? I'm tired (it's usually really bad until lunch then I feel pretty good) and my boobs still hurt other than that I am feeling pretty great! I feel lucky no MS yet (fingers crossed).

I'm good, nausea has settled quite a bit, my only real symptom now is fatigue. I'm tired all day, I just pass out if i close my eyes for a second.

I'm good, nausea has settled quite a bit, my only real symptom now is fatigue. I'm tired all day, I just pass out if i close my eyes for a second.

Yuck! That stinks. What do you do for a living? Are you on your feet all day?

:cry:

Yuck! That stinks. What do you do for a living? Are you on your feet all day?

nope, I actually moved recently so I didn't have work. I just got a job though, so I'll have to be on my feet more now :(

Hello, I'm due June 30th and while it looks like you prob have plenty of belly buddies, do you think there's room for one more?

Well I just had the WORST day ever. After lunch I went to the washroom to find blood in my underwear. I immediately called my doctor who could not see me until 4pm. I went home and rested until the doctor appointment. Doctor found a lot of blood and booked me for an emergency ultrasound tomorrow morning. She thinks I’m ok for now but I am now on 2 weeks bed rest so my little bean can hopefully stick. So cross your fingers for me ladies that tomorrow they see a healthy little baby.

Well I just had the WORST day ever. After lunch I went to the washroom to find blood in my underwear. I immediately called my doctor who could not see me until 4pm. I went home and rested until the doctor appointment. Doctor found a lot of blood and booked me for an emergency ultrasound tomorrow morning. She thinks I’m ok for now but I am now on 2 weeks bed rest so my little bean can hopefully stick. So cross your fingers for me ladies that tomorrow they see a healthy little baby.

:hugs: and I thought I was having a bad day. My good wishes are going to you. Bed rest will be good for you. I'm so sorry to hear about the scare but I'm sure things will turn out for the best. :hugs:

:hugs: and I thought I was having a bad day. My good wishes are going to you. Bed rest will be good for you. I'm so sorry to hear about the scare but I'm sure things will turn out for the best. :hugs:

Thanks! I hope my little bean is hanging on tight. I want to meet him/her so bad :cloud9:

Oh hun, my thoughts are with you, I hope everything is okay, please keep us updated. :hugs:

Always room for one more Ezra, welcome.

Really hope everything settles down BabyBump.

Off bed rest for high bp here, and back at work. Told my boss even though it's early as I have so many hospital appointments and midwife appontments in the next 4 weeks it didn't seem fair to lie to him. He was really lovely about it though.

I just got home from my emergency ultrasound. I am so happy to say that I saw my little bean and it’s heartbeat was 117BPM! It measures 6.6mm. I am still bleeding a lot, but the ultrasound tech said there is no blood in my uterus or anywhere near my baby! The consultant is going to look over the scans to see if she can determine why I am bleed so much. I am still on bed rest for 2 weeks, but I am so much less stressed after seeing my little baby. I feel so in love. :cloud9:

I just got home from my emergency ultrasound. I am so happy to say that I saw my little bean and it’s heartbeat was 117BPM! It measures 6.6mm. I am still bleeding a lot, but the ultrasound tech said there is no blood in my uterus or anywhere near my baby! The consultant is going to look over the scans to see if she can determine why I am bleed so much. I am still on bed rest for 2 weeks, but I am so much less stressed after seeing my little baby. I feel so in love. :cloud9:

I'm so happy to hear that your bubs is okay. :flower: I hope that bleeding clears up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->