Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

hi everyone thought id drop in and see how everyone is ? iv not been to great iv ad this horrible cold thats been going round and so as oh (he of course as got man flu lol) , so hows everyone been keeping ? carnt believe its xmas next week and before we know it , it will be jan im hoping then time will fly by till march :happydance::cloud9:

Still here too Logie, hows everyone feeling today? hope you are all feeling a bit better.

:hug:

i still pop in now and again, not long til we are all over in 3rd tri!

who is left in here to come over? come over as soon as you hit 26+1 lol

xx

Hello all.

I was in Scotland for the weekend, but I'm back now. I'll keep posting on this thread until we're all in 3rd tri I think.

Sooo nice to see you Holly , I hope the weekend was great and you are feeling well .xx .

I am still to come over, there a couple who use this thread who are after me but not many lol. I am quite happy just waiting my turn for the ticker to say 26+1 lol. Fri is my 3rd Tri start!

Looking forward to my scan on Christmas Eve and see my little girlie again!

Jojo I can't wait for Christmas to be over lol not really but it's my birthday on Jan 2nd so that will be next and then my youngest sons on 16th Jan so I ave a fair bit to keep me busy lmao!

Anyone else have anything to keep them busy after Christmas until your bubs arrives??

Anyone else have anything to keep them busy after Christmas until your bubs arrives??

my birthday on 13th Jan :) woooo! lol i countdown til xmas then as soon as it hits boxing day i'm all "did you know it's only 2 and a half weeks til my birthday?!" :rofl: poor hubby doesn't have a chance of forgetting!

so we have:
dec - xmas
jan - birthday
feb - valentines
mar - BABY!

aaaaargh! scary!

25th dec - christmas
31st dec - New Year
12,19,26 Jan - Parent Craft classes
21st Jan - Anti D
7th Feb - Active Birth class
9th Feb - OH birthday and Best friends birthday
14th Feb - Valentines Day
23rd Feb - Mums birthday
2nd March - Due Date

Plus all the midwife appointments that will start coming thick and fast in the new year!! wow! lots going on for me!

x

hello!
I can't figure out *where* i am supposed to be posting anymore. Having a stressy day today due to a barrage of emails from americans that bought stuff recently and don't understand why it hasn't arrived yet, and I have my anti D shot at the hospital and my OH can't go with me. I hate hospitals :cry: I don't even think I will find my way in :(

hello!
I can't figure out *where* i am supposed to be posting anymore. Having a stressy day today due to a barrage of emails from americans that bought stuff recently and don't understand why it hasn't arrived yet, and I have my anti D shot at the hospital and my OH can't go with me. I hate hospitals :cry: I don't even think I will find my way in :(

:hug:

I know how you feel, you'll be ok though. Just find the main entrance and follow the signs. You can do it.

I have 24th Dec Scan
25th Dec Christmas
2nd Jan My b/day
9th Jan Scan
14th Jan Brothers b/day
16th Jan Youngest sons b/day
23rd Jan Scan
Feb will no doubt bring loads of apps etc then.........
9th March Section Date!

Wow am I gonna be busy lol

I have my anti D on 9th Jan. I hope it goes ok bean and just focus on what you have to do and nothing around you xxx

Wow i cannot believe how many of us have Jan birthdays .
Mines the 29th :) . After that valentines day . Then due date whoooo . Its going to go dead quick .

Went to laylas school concert today , Then santa visited them she loved it bless her .
SO many parents and grandparents pushed to the front thow i didnt see it all . What i did see was adorable lol . xxx .

Wow, Logie, you really will be busy! I don't have any events to make the time tick by more quickly. I'll just be sitting around waiting :-o that's why I'm sure it will drag for me after new year :cry:

MM - aww, sorry you didn't get to see everything. Mean parents and grandparents getting in the way of a pregnant woman!

I know how very dare they Lol Lol ..

She was all excited thow wich was extremley lovely to see , And she (And me) Was sooo very proud she knew every word to every song :) .
She didnt understand why she had to go back to school this afternoon thow lol . xx .

Hi Girls,
Hope everyone is feeling better?
Hope you had a nice time in Scotland Shifter,
We are all goin to be busy then next few weeks,

23rd Dec midwife
25th Dec Xmas
31st Dec Hogmany
5th Jan consultant appont to see if im going to be induced
13th Feb my birthday
14th Feb Valentines
20th March bubs arrival (unless i get induced)

Hopefully this will make time pass a little quicker

YAY!!!
Just noticed gone up another box only 2 more to go.......:happydance:

Hey everybody how are you all? xxx
My house a tip with builders in and am sad there is dust and everything everywhere :cry: oh well, no pleasure, no pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->