Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

I'm so excited and I can't wait to move into the next tri as it means I will have had another scan and I will have my section date by then!! Ohhhhhhhh only another 16 days until my scan and section booking!! :happydance::happydance:

Awww
thats great bet you are sooooo excited makes it seem more real.....:happydance:

Hiya Gemma, Didn't anyone tell you you're not allowed to go the 2nd tri without the rest of us :rofl:

I is very sorry but baby wont wait - ive asked it to but it says no!! :hugs:

Dont worry I keep the seats warm for ya all, and get the kettle on ready!

xx

Could I have a cup of tea.. I'm right off coffee!!! Thanks!!!:rofl:

:rofl: ive gone the other way ive drunk tea til this week now i cant stomach it and its back to coffee, so weird!

:hug:

Sugar, Milk ?? Im gonna have to wash some cups if u all come over at once!!

16 weeks now!!!! :happydance:

wow gwizz 16 weeks - im jealous. lol . i feel like time is standing still at the moment for me.

Goofy i feel exactly the same as you, i just want the 16 wk midwife appointment to come and then the 20 week scan so i can find out the sex, arrgghh it's sooooo slow.
And everyone says don't wish your pregnancy away it will be over before you know it, whaaaa reeeeally!??? lol. My last day in trimester one today, fingers crossed.
xxx

Hi everyone

I'm new to BnB - only discovered it yesterday. I've just snuck in to the 2nd trimester - baby is due 3 March. It's my first one and I'm stuck between being very excited and very scared! I was always adamant about not wanting children but then hubby & I went travelling for 7 months and I slipped in to a parallel universe where I thought it might actually be fun to have a baby. One try and we hit the jackpot... Must have been fate!

So, if there's room in here, please can I join the fun?!

Justine

Hi Jus .. yeah i jus read ur post on 2nd tri ... congrats on the pregnancy n ur more than welcome to join us. There are loads of us on here now. x

Goofy i feel exactly the same as you, i just want the 16 wk midwife appointment to come and then the 20 week scan so i can find out the sex, arrgghh it's sooooo slow.
And everyone says don't wish your pregnancy away it will be over before you know it, whaaaa reeeeally!??? lol. My last day in trimester one today, fingers crossed.
xxx

c u over in 2nd tri tmw then ... ur lucky Katie that you got these appointments they sort of keep you going in a weird way. Ive got none of that - my next apointment is at 22 weeks n i dnt have any more scans either :sad1: im feeling a bit left out - that n all the coments im getting these days from people around me, really getting me down. But ill be fine after few days im sure x

Hi Jus! Congratulations!

Welcome to second tri Katie! Keeping seat warm .....

My midwife is all booked for 3 weeks so wont actually see her until 18 weeks :( Im supposed to have the downs syndrome test at 16 weeks (couldnt do it at scan cos of my dates too late) - so work that one out couldnt have it at 13 cos it was too late but can have it at 16.. apparantly latest I can have it is 19 weeks - so lets hope she can fit me in! NHS!

Hey Goofy :hug: cheer up babes big hug from me and the girls

Gemma
x

Awww Gwizz,

Thats not on!!! im in the same boat i wont see midwife til im 17weeks and havnt had bloods done yet and want downs and spina bifida done, flaming NHS has a lot to answer for as far as us pg ladies are concerned :hugs:

aww u feel so bad for you girls that's soo rubbish, what is going on with the NHS, more ppl need to be midwifes me thinks. Thanks for keeping my seat warm i moved over today instead hehe cheeeeky ... x Anyone due around march 7th? x

There are alot of unemplyed midwives, that's the problem, there are too many and not enough NHS trusts can afford to employ them!!

I hope you are doing ok and I'm counting down 2 weeks til my scan!!

hello ladies...

I just thought I'd join you lot if I may.... due date is 20th March!

xx

aww u feel so bad for you girls that's soo rubbish, what is going on with the NHS, more ppl need to be midwifes me thinks. Thanks for keeping my seat warm i moved over today instead hehe cheeeeky ... x Anyone due around march 7th? x

I'm March 11th!!!

Gwizz no sugar for me I have put on enough weight as it is!!LOL

Welcome Mummy cat and Jus...we are such a big group of bumps now..I wonder what they call a group of bumps?????!!!!!:rofl:

Goofy don't be downhearted...its way out of order some of the "care" or lack of care some of you ladies are getting just tell yourself you will prob get a cuddle from your bean before most of us!!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->