Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Hi girls,
Back from my holiday from France. Hope you are all doing well.........I will have to say goodbye for now though! Last monday while in France I miscarried. Had a traumatic time of it...am off to see midwife today and cancel my scan that was booked. Will pop in now and again to see how you all are from time to time....if thats ok with you??
Don't know what we going to do next as this is third one in a row although it was 8 years since last one. Good luck to you all. Catch you soon.

Jacci.xxx

Jaccib, i am so so soooo sorry, that's awful! Thinking of you and hope to see you back here soon when your ready, *Big hugs*

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Jacci lots of hugs...so sorry...maybe we will see you on here again soon:hug:

Oh Jacci you must be feeling low here's a hug with your name on it :hugs:

I had 2 m/c this year so I know how it feels. Awww honestly my thoughts are with you and your oh hun xxx :hug: If you need to chat just pm me xxx

OMG Jacci, that is just so awful. Take care, look after yourself and I'm thinking of you.......:hugs::hugs:

Liz
xx

Hi girls thanks so much for your messages.
I saw my midwife yesterday....had a long chat.....got to take preg test on thurs to make sure and see if scan needed. We are just going to see what happens and what will be will be. We both have wonderful children to be thankful for....another would be lovely....but hey what's meant to be will be!

On a better note at the last minute got my daughter into the best school in the area!! A letter and her school report and sat's results have got her in even though they are oversubscribed. So things are looking better.

I feel more positive and better in myself...being back home must have a lot to do with that......believe me if we go on holiday again and I'm preg it won't be before my first scan! There is no way I'd take that chance again.
So here's to enjoying life and no stress or worring about conceiving any time soon. We are going to take our time. So I will be seeing you sometime. For now take care and I will be thinking of you all as you bloom. Take care of yourselves and your babies.:blue::pink:
Love to you all.:hugs:

xxxxJacci.xxxx

Aww bless you Jacci :hugs:

Look after yourself hun.....xx

Good news for your daughter hun congrats and take care of yourself hun xxx

Hi Jacci, so sorry to hear your sad news.

Congratulations about your daughters results though. That really must have cheered you up a little. Sounds like you have a little brainbox there.

Take care,

Shimmy.
xxx
:hug:

So sorry Jacci :hugs: take care of yourself, hope to see you backe here at som point......:)

Sorry girls i totally forgot about this bit of the forum blaming preggy brain for this one :rofl:, missed out on so much as just seem to use the 1st tri part most of the time, hope everyone is ok and i apologise for my absence....:( will be here regularly from now on.....:)

And so you should be sorry Claire :rofl: Don't sign the register and don't go wandering again :winkwink:

Hiya Gemma, Didn't anyone tell you you're not allowed to go the 2nd tri without the rest of us :rofl:

I is very sorry but baby wont wait - ive asked it to but it says no!! :hugs:

Dont worry I keep the seats warm for ya all, and get the kettle on ready!

xx

I am so sorry for your loss Jacci :( - sending you a really big cuddle :hugs:.

Glad to hear about your daughter and her results and the new school, big WELL DONE to her :)

Take it easy babes

--------------------------

Everytime I come onto here - lately its not been as frequent I must admit! theres even more *registering* with us! Was there something in the water back in May/June time??????

xx

I think the world had a super fertile May/June :rofl: I saw a few more in the first Tri the other day by looking at their tickers I noticed when they were due! It's mad :hissy:

Maybe due to the lack of *summer* :cold: we were all keeping warm elsewhere :sex:

xx

The summer has been pretty lousy to be fair so like was already said by Gwizz needed to amuse some way.....:rofl:

And so you should be sorry Claire :rofl: Don't sign the register and don't go wandering again :winkwink:

I promise Logiebear il be here regularly from now on.....:rofl:

and bb to Gwizz good luck in next tri.....hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"