Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

i know i cannot believe most of us who have been here since the begining will soon be moving it such a milestone isnt it

Well I had my booking appt today and because my DS is coming to the scan tomorrow, the midwife said she would try and get a heartbeat for me. Couldn't find one so I had a very quick scan to check!!! All is well and I saw heart beating!!! PHEW!! Got scan properly tomorrow but I am now REALLY excited and not worried at all!!!! I am so glad I found you guys to be sharing all this together!!! I have to say I did try and look for a nub!!! I think it looked straight but I'm gonna have a better look tomorrow!! It's a bit addictive isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad all scans have gone well this week!!!

I'm not due til the end of the month so I'll be stuck in 1st tri on my lonesome:cry: I'm sure I'll be joining everyone soon enough xxx

aww logie it wont be long till u join us ul only be about 2 weeks behind us roughly and have fun 2moro lolly glad booking in went well

mummymadness how did ur scan go yesterday? I had meant to come on and wish you luck 4 ur scan, but mil had blew her top on wed night .. so decided to not be in the house yesterday (didnt have access to computer).

Hope it all went well , n look fwd to seein ur pics. Lolly hope urs went well too .. x

Goofy -
Sorry to hear about your mil probs.

I cannot believe it, I will be 14weeks tomorrow, so does it mean I have to move out of first tri!
Goodness me. I cannot get over how fast this pregnancy is going.
Do you guys feel the same way?
:hug:

Shimmy,
xxx

i do at first it just dragged but not its passing in a blur yep i think it means ul be a 2nd tri'er il b joinin u in about a week

Goofy -
Sorry to hear about your mil probs.

I cannot believe it, I will be 14weeks tomorrow, so does it mean I have to move out of first tri!
Goodness me. I cannot get over how fast this pregnancy is going.
Do you guys feel the same way?

Shimmy,
xxx

Hi Shimmy .. thx but she seems to be better today! Yeah me too 14 weeks tmw ... so lets move together lol. I was reading through the May buddies posts n was thinking exactly the same that it wasnt so long ago that we were all there. Still a long way to go though Shimmy.

Anyways where have you been? You've not been on here much lately i was thinking yesterday to start sending out a search party. Hope ur well. x

Glad to here your scans went well ladies. Wanababy...love the scan pic of your LO waving, that is so amazing. Very cool that some of you are starting to feel movement..can't wait to feel that. I have been pregnant before but never made it past 1st trimester so I never got to experience any of those lovely things..hoping to soon and that baby sticks. Hope all is well with you guys:hugs:

Thanks Dee!! Awww hun, am so sorry.....Sending you loads n loads of extra sticky sticky sticky dust for little bean!!

Liz
xx

So glad everyones apps/scans have gone so well.....:)

Hi Goofy hun ..
It went amazing was over the moon , Little baby was waving at us on screen .
I did post a pic on first trimester but will post one with this message for you too see hun :) .
Iam going away in morning for a week so will have loads to catch up on when i come back .
Hope MIL isnt driving you nuts . xxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Attachments

• DSCF3084 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSCF3084 (600 x 450).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
hiya, i hope nobody minds if i join, my names kia im 20 and im pregnant due march 25th im 10+4 i have my first scan on the 8th this is my second baby i have a beautiful 2 year old bailey and ive been with my partner 3 years :)

i hope to meet new friends and get along with everyone

Hi Kia, nice to have a new lady join us. There is a fair few of us due in March now so welcome. I bet you are looking forward to your first scan. I have my next scan on 19th Sept which will be my 12 weeks scan. I also get my booking in date for my section!! So I will know exactly when my baby will be born :rofl: knowing my luck I'll go into early labour lol!

Enjoy your hols mummymadness.

What is everyones real names?? Feels like we should use then now don't you think ladies??

I'm Suzanne

yeah im really excited dont think its sunk in yet its all su unreal as it was such surprised a plesent one ofcourse :)

my names kia

wow id kive to know the exact dat could hav everythign planned and ready lol, i had bad pregnancy with my first son so im being watched closley this time round, i have been unwell past few days so have been to the docs i wa sin agony stomach cramp going dizzy etc, and turned out to be a uti so im on antibiotics now so hoping it clears up soon :)

Hi Kia and welcome!!!! :wave:

Hope you get better soon....

Liz
xx

Hiya Girls

Sorry havent been on for the last week, trying to get extra hours and overtime in at work before LO arrives!!

Cute little piccy Mummymadness, sorry to hear the strif with the MIL goofy, mine has been somewhat difficult in the past. Im not sure if im feeling flutters as yet ..... could be digestion of food or trapped wind (and boy have I had alot of wind!!!), I'll see what happens in the next two weeks.

Supposed to book a MW appointment for 16 weeks so will get on with that one soon, already had little gifts of booties, hat, scratch mits, bibs and baby wipes galore - gonna wait till xmas sales to buy the bulk of my stuff though. We seem to have been promised enough stuff to rival mothercare atm by people but we shall see what actually comes through for us!! Also have alot of coupons for the big supermarkets nappy and baby packs so will have to drive and get them sometime soon.

Sorry if ive missed anyones post, hope your scans and appointments were wonderful :) , and welcome to the new people including Kia! :dance:

Hope everyone is progressing well, thinking of ya all :hug:

Gemma
x

Hiya Gemma, Didn't anyone tell you you're not allowed to go the 2nd tri without the rest of us :rofl:

hiya girls, how are u al today

im fine :) my scans a week tomorrow cant wait :D

Hi everyone!! Hi Kia!!! Another March baby. There is so many of us!!! Hope your antibiotics are doing their stuff for you hun and you feel better soon!!!

My scan was good!!! I was given 6 photos!!! How kewl is that!!! Baby was in wrong position for Nuchal scan so I had 2 scans, I had to go and walk around to wake baby up!!! I can't get over how clear they alll are!!! To see baby kicking was fantastic!!!

My real name is Lorraine but everyone calls me Lolly!!! My sil started it as a nickname and it stuck!!!:rofl:

I have read May 09 due dates too and I can't believe we are all nearly on 2nd tri. It doesn't seem like 2 mins a go we had all just found out we were PG!!!
Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

Hello all.

Was at MIL's this weekend and got to hear baby on her doppler (she's a midwife)! It was so lovely and so strange hearing the "swooshing" of the placenta!

My SIL is 8 months pregnant and barely needs contact with the probe to hear the heartbeat. Her two and a half year old boy is keen on using the doppler on her, he holds it and looks amazed every time, squealing "baby" at the sound!

Wow congrats Shifter, we've ordered a doppler on ebay it's coming from HONG KONG tho typical hope it gets here quick tho too impatient lol...

Only just noticed the march ppl talking on here. I've been trawling around BnB looking for ppl who are similar weeks as me pregnancy wise glad i found u all those who i don't know lol. Recognise most of you :) Go march babies woo hooo!!!
Won't be long till we're chatting away in 2nd tri will be nice to start to read some different posts as we're not rly first triers anymore and have been through most of it good we can share the experiences we were given by the others. :)
* Big love bug hugs *

.x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"