Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

A group of bumps, give us 4 months and we'll be a pod of whales :rofl:

Welcome to the newbies in this group lol

When are your scan and how are you feeling??

im lolli....made a few posts around the site but still tryin to work my way round here :)

im 23 with 2 little girls morgan and skye and pregnant with #3 :)
married to glen for just over a year but been with him for 10yrs :-0

im due march the 25th which also happens to be my birthday(planned that one well :rofl:)
which makes me 12 weeks on monday :happydance:

hope u dont mind if i join u xxxxx

Welcome here Lolli!!! The more the merrier over here!!!! x

I answered your other thread but just to say again welcome to another lady due in March!!

Hi Ladies ...
Just wanted to get back in here with you all after my holiday , If anyone hasnt read i got burgled while on holiday so having a ruff time at the moment , Nice to see all u March friendly faces thow to cheer me up . xxxxxx .

Hi to all the other march mommies i'm due friday 13th didn't plan that well did i lol.He/she will be my 3rd child.I have a boy 6 and a girl 3.Not really that fussed what i have this time.

Hi Ladies ...
Just wanted to get back in here with you all after my holiday , If anyone hasnt read i got burgled while on holiday so having a ruff time at the moment , Nice to see all u March friendly faces thow to cheer me up . xxxxxx .

Sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

Hey just popping over from due April2009, I actually started my ttc journey in this thread, but had a chemical preg, BUT this one seems to be sticking for now. Chances are might come across a few of you due end of march as i'm due beginning april, what withbabies unpredicatibility on arrivals. LOL

Anyway hope you don't mind, Love & Hugs xx

Hi!

I am due the 3rd March! This is my second baby, my little girl is now eight and very excited about having a brother or sister!!

Hope you dont mind me joining!!!

Ive been having an ok pregnacy so far but I had bleeding at seven weeks and ten weeks, quite alot of bleeding! I had two scans and everything was ok.
Im now 14 weeks and i started having a brown mucus discharge on monday, then thursday there was blood too!
I went to the docs and she examined me internally and told me i have cervical erosion!
I have to wait for test results as she took swabs but shes told me not to worry!

Wish they'd examined me internally before when i first bled, it would have save alot of worry!!
Has anyone else had this?

Hi!

I am due the 3rd March! This is my second baby, my little girl is now eight and very excited about having a brother or sister!!

Hope you dont mind me joining!!!

Ive been having an ok pregnacy so far but I had bleeding at seven weeks and ten weeks, quite alot of bleeding! I had two scans and everything was ok.
Im now 14 weeks and i started having a brown mucus discharge on monday, then thursday there was blood too!
I went to the docs and she examined me internally and told me i have cervical erosion!
I have to wait for test results as she took swabs but shes told me not to worry!

Wish they'd examined me internally before when i first bled, it would have save alot of worry!!
Has anyone else had this?

No I haven't ever had it.

Welcome to the new ladies, come on in, we are bursting at the seems now, think we need 2 threads for this lol!!

Its great to be able to talk to people on here about all the problems and everything!!:hug:

hi daniella i have had bleeding at 9 weeks had scan said everything ok but have had brown discharge since(4 weeks now) midwife says dont worry its old blood that needs to come away try not to worry and i hope that it clears up for you soon

Thank you so much! It so scary when it happens, i prepared myself for the worst the first time i bled, i didnt realise how common it is though till i looked on the internet!

I now they say never google stuff but sometimes it helps!!

Hi to the new March ladies. Welcome to March 09.
There are so many of us it is crazy. There will definitely be a baby boom.

Shimmy.
xxx

Hi Daniella welcome to the March section , We are all lovely brownies honour lol .
Welcome back rach , Hope the flight went well . I got your text the day before you come home . xxxx .

hello I am due march 9th but only just found this forum. Am I too late to join in?

I never knew this section existed! I;m due 14th March :happydance:

Hey Carlee my EDD is 27th March for now. I have my 12 weeks scan on 19th Sept so will know for sure then!!

honestly it is getting a little crazy how many there are of us. Who has scan up and coming other than me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->