Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Good luck on your scan hun..let us know how it goes. I'm still on :cloud9:since my appointment!

Ive got another scan tomorrow because ive had some bleeding!
Fingers crossed eveything is ok!!

Cummon over to 2nd Tri girlies ... they will have you, they are nice people - its all about breast pumps, steralisers and nurserys and gender scans lol!

Good luck daniella - fingers crossed :hugs:

Ive been suffering with 'bowel' problems so far this week really getting me down, got a midwife appointment on friday so will discuss it with her. Hope the toothache has gone away Logiebear.

Hope everyone is progressing and growing well

xxx

Sorry you are not feeling too well Gwizz :hugs: hope you feel better soon, ive had a jippy tummy so far all of this pg normally constipated (sorry tmi) but have the otherso far and its not nice :cry:

:hug:

Good luck tomorrow daniella and goo luck for Friday jms895. I just replied to your msg but didn't see this first so now I know when your scan is. Lets see what date they give you. Mine isn't until next friday, I'm sure I've mentioned it once or twice :rofl: (about 30 times lol)

My toothache is so painful the whole left hand side of my face is hurting. I researched and saw that ibuprofen is ok in early pregnancy for short periods so I have my dentist on Monday morning! Let's hope I can last til then without screaming too much and no sleep lol

Hope you girls are all feeling much better soon xx

Sorry about your toothache logiebear. I've been having a few twinges in the last week or so too. So I've booked an appointment at the dentist myself, just trying to take extra care of my teeth between now and then, hopefully it will sort itself out and I won't need anything doing! (I hate the dentist. Just glad it's free now I'm pregnant!)

Sorry about your toothache logiebear. I've been having a few twinges in the last week or so too. So I've booked an appointment at the dentist myself, just trying to take extra care of my teeth between now and then, hopefully it will sort itself out and I won't need anything doing! (I hate the dentist. Just glad it's free now I'm pregnant!)

I hate the dentist too. Seems like everytime I go I need a filling or something doing, it's just awful. I hate having them cleaned too!!OUCH :rofl:

It is a little easier today but I will still be going on Monday to make sure it won't come back in a hurry, just hope it doesn't get any worse xxx

I hate the dentist too. Seems like everytime I go I need a filling or something doing, it's just awful. I hate having them cleaned too!!OUCH :rofl:

It is a little easier today but I will still be going on Monday to make sure it won't come back in a hurry, just hope it doesn't get any worse xxx

Fingers crossed for you!

Logiebear good luck with the dentist...When I had really bad toothache I tried oil of cloves - worked better than the ibruprofen!!! Dunno if thats anygood, I just dabbed it on the pain. My dentist suggested it. I think it's ok in pregancy hun... check just in case.x

Danielle I hope your mind is at rest now I read your post on the other thread...Have they said they will send you a scan date to check?

Hi Girlies :) .
Sorry your in pain Logi hun , Hope evry one who has scans this week is getting excited . I cannot believe i find out what baby is in 17 days !!! .
Iam going to move in to second trimester this weekend , Its strange we are all going to be there , I look now at first trimester and sooo many different people to when we all found out lol .. Will be very strange leaving it .
Anyway how are u girlies ?? . xx .

i know every1 is leaveing an goin in 2 2nd tri omg only 17 days its still ages away for me about 5/6 weeks

Well my actual nhs scan is 14th of October , But nanna paying for a private one yayyy .
Iam gonna start drifting over to second trimester now ... Its just soooo strange lol .

Has it hit home your are back in good old cold uk yet hun lol . xx .

feels like i haven't called in here in AGES!!
Hope you're all well! All this talk of moving to second tri.... can't believe we're almost there already!!

My update: After all my problems with the NHS care locally we decided private care was the way to go (tightening those purse strings as we speak!!). Called on Tuesday to enquire about the possibility and have my first appointment 2pm today (Friday).... who says money can't talk?! I'm hoping that the appt will include a scan, if not today, then very very soon! Will let you know how I get on!
Take care! x

Good luck with the private care Debz, I'm sure it will be a load better than anything we loely NHS girls get :rofl: To be honest we are really lucky for now as our health care trust is great for maternity services, for now anyway.

Does anyone have a scan next week?? OH YEAH ME :rofl: Next Friday, not that I'm boring you all with my constant reminders or anything pmsl. I can't wait to feel reassured again. After everything we've been through this year I need.

i got my NHS scan date, for the 20 week one. I have to see the obstetrician on the same day too. It's ages away though! poop. I wanna see peanut again. No private scans for me tho' :D

Lol Logie hun you brag away hun , Its that great 12 weeks scan amazing :) .
Has your toothache eased off hun ?? .
Iam glad you are finally getting soem where debz even it is private care , Its a shame you were let down by the nhs system , Some areas seem to have bad midwife care wich is a shame .
xxx .

Do you know what I do believe its a postcode lottery with NHS. They been fab with me, saw a doc within 2 days of ringing (@5 week preg) and had scan @ 8 week and one coming up in 3 hours. Shame its not all nice. Hope you are all fine and dandy and raring to go for a wild weekend!! NOT
I will be watching X factor and Strictly all tomorrow night :wohoo: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->