Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

I had a PJ day yesterday cos had a fainting episode - first time ever!! Was scary so had a lay down - ALL DAY!! Anyone else felt a bit funny like this?
Having another PJ day today but housework to do and my uni work! xx

Im having a hectic day , Kids arguing like mad arghhhh lol .
I often have light headed episodes Jms hun , But i have real low iron , Have you had your results back from booking in appointment .. Should say your hemogloban results . xxx .

Hi Mummymadness, I had no results, but I go back in 2 weeks to listen to the HB for the first time, so will mention it then!! Cant wait for that!
Go and have a rest! Sundays are for chilling, then aghain I aint got no kids to run me riot - yet!! he he

I had a PJ day yesterday cos had a fainting episode - first time ever!! Was scary so had a lay down - ALL DAY!! Anyone else felt a bit funny like this?
Having another PJ day today but housework to do and my uni work! xx

I don't need to be fainting for a PJ day.
Dammit, I don't even need to be pregnant. But it's nice to have an excuse :happydance:

beancounter - neither do I at least now I feel a bit better about it :rofl:
I am dressed now as been shopping but back to this addictive site when I should be bloody studying. Exam in 3 weeks and assignment due for 29th Sept :hissy:
OH is watching Pirates of Caribean and I cant concentrate.
Have you had a fun weekend?

Good luck at next appointment hun :) .
Iam looking forward to the 16 week appointment too :) , Normally when you go for scan they write your results in your notes book , Like hiv negative etc etc ... In there will be hemagloben . Good luck hun . It may just be not enough sugar . xxxxx .

Thanks I will have a look in the book but think the hospital has only commented on the scans in there. I have got to have that Anti D injection for Rh- has anyone else had it. dont really want it but apparantly its best??

Im not sure on the injections hun , But just close your eyes and think of shoes or hanbags then it will be great lol ...
In my notes its in the front with my hiv results reshus results etc . xxxx .

Hiya girlies

Im gonna have to catch up on this thread on a daily basis.. its moves on sooo much, either that or we need a private chat room!

Fantastic and sooo cute scan piccies Jade and Tigertea ... I want to see my little one again now! 3 weeks to go....

I havent really had a fainting spell, a little dizzy one the other day but a cuppa tea soon sorted me out :p Hope you are feeling better babes, uni work sorts most things out - wish I had some more to do rather than just housework.

I had my MW appointment friday, everything was good, dont have HIV etc etc :rofl: and heard little heartbeat, she found it straight away so must have been sat on top of stomach waiting! Took some more bloods and wee sample, thinks I may have slight infection - typical, was trying not to take any drugs or medication for whole of pregnancy.

Keep smiling!

P.S. Another Strictly fan here !!!!

I am A Neg and have the anti D when I have had bleeding and after the birth if my baby was was a postive group. Some hosp give it you AT 28 WEEKS REGARDLESS, oops caps!! It is in your bum too. ouch is all I can say!!

Hello all, sorry to hear about you fainting jms :hugs:

I have been struck down with a rotten cold :-( Not good timing as I need to get my very last essay of my degree done this week. Every time I sneeze I can feel the bump react! It's not quite the flutters, more like a delayed twitch from the rest of my body as the sneeze finishes!

Every time I sneeze I can feel the bump react! It's not quite the flutters, more like a delayed twitch from the rest of my body as the sneeze finishes!

Oh bless it!! (literally)

:hug:

good luck with the essays jms and shifter and any other uni guys. (had a good weekend thanks. Very lazy :D)
I'm so happy I don't have to do that anymore :D
I'm thinking I can feel something moving down there, but not sure if Im imagining it.

Well I have to say I am suffering today from total and complete exhaustion. My whole body thinks it's shutting down! I need to plug myself in for a charge but I have no chance of a nap until 7pm when my boys go to bed. My dh is on lates this weeks and I'm so lonely lol.!!

I went to the dentist this morning and because of the pregnancy my gums have become a little lose around my back tooth and it has gotten infected so I am on anti biotics for it. Thankfully it should clear up soon and I have to go back for a little filling in a couple of weeks!!

Awww Logiebear :hugs:

Hope the antibiotics work soon on that tooth, sorry you are feeling so tired must be going around cos im the same just now.

Good luck with the essays girls and hope your cold is better soon shifter

:hug:

Aww logie :hugs: at least you're getting treatment now. Hope you feel better soon. I have my dentist appointment on Friday :-/

Meant to say good luck with essays girlies, less chat on B&B and more work :rofl: Hope it all goes well too.

Does anyone else have a scan or anything this week that we should be looking out for?

Glad you got something for the tooth jms hun ...
Glad every one is well , if not tired .
Iv had a strange day ... A blast from the past iam still not sure if its in a good way or bad hummmmm . Anyway other than that iam well :) . xxx .

Evening all!!!

Glad you got something for your tooth Logiebear...hope the antibiotics work soon and you are back to feeling half normal!!

Shifter hope your sneezes go soon!! My Ds has a cold at the mo so its only a matter of time before I get it!!!

Gwizz, yes Uni work kept me occupied yesterday!! he he
Logiebear - I a A neg too - sh*t did not realise it was an arse injection, errgghh not had one before :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->