Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Do you know what I do believe its a postcode lottery with NHS. They been fab with me, saw a doc within 2 days of ringing (@5 week preg) and had scan @ 8 week and one coming up in 3 hours. Shame its not all nice. Hope you are all fine and dandy and raring to go for a wild weekend!! NOT
I will be watching X factor and Strictly all tomorrow night :wohoo: xx

Yeah, my NHS care has been great, before and during this pregnancy.

And I'm so excited that Strictly is starting :wohoo:

Wish I could have a dance with Brendan Cole!! It is my fantasy, not cos he is good looking just cos - I LIKE THE WAY HE MOOOVVESSS! :dance:

He sure is, you wanna smack him while you snog him!! :dance:

Lol I think you girls are letting your hormones get wild lol .
I cannot watch strictly :( , As iam sure its on same time as X factor and i cannot miss that lol .
Did any one watch jordan and peter last night or Belle de jour secret diary of a call girl i love them both :) .

On a bad note OH is going on a stag do tonightin newcastle and iam at home on my own :( , Since been burgled iam petrefied , OH has offered to stay hoem but i told them to go enjoy now iam soooo scared i have never spent a night alone , So may be on BnB all hours tonight lol . xxx .

Hey all just got back from scan and little peanut (or not so little) was waving and kicking loads!! S/he is 6cm CRL and they have put me forward to 12wk 2 days - EDD of 25th March Yeeaahhh!! Will also post on 1st Tri page xx It was soooo wonderful. xx
In second pic, baby is waving and kicking.... hope its clear. :cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• 12wk2d 1.jpg
    12wk2d 1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 12wk2d 2.jpg
    12wk2d 2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
What lovely clear pics JMS!!! your LO looks so cute!!!

MM hope you are doing ok. My DH is going to Budapest for 3 nights next week on a stag weekend. I'm dreading it :(. I always hear loads of funny noises and now DS is older he won't sleep in my bed he wants his own:rofl:
Lock the doors and make sure you take your handbag upstairs..you be fine hun:hugs:
Logi how is your tooth? any better
As for Strictly and X factor I love sat nights but I think my DH and DS have nicked the TV for Galaktik football!!:hissy:
Tiggertea I'm so glad you have got your scan sorted. I think I must be lucky where I live I hd no probs at all. Glad you got sorted even tho you did have to go private to sort it...:hug:

Does anyone else feel like they are the size you were expecting to be in about 4 or 5 weeks time? My tummy has gone huge and hard(no bloat anymore!!) I was big with my son but I feel bigger this time!!My tummy sticks out as much as my boobs!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::blush:

thanks for the support girlies! :hugs:

went and had the appt - it was soooooo reassuring, and the doc is FAB, really easy to talk to and cracks the odd joke which eased me into conversation a little! And I got a scan! :yipee: wooooooo! (pic attached - but it's not that great, scanner is packed away ready for the move tomorrow so had to take a photo of the pic!) Monkey had his/her little hand resting on the forehead and was kicking around franticly for a little while, then just stopped - as if he/she knew they were being watched.... of course i lay and cried i was so happy... still buzzing about it - can ya tell?! :rofl: oh and dates were proved to be spot on, so due 21st march (day before mother's day in UK - how nice!)

I agree with the postcode lotto in NHS to be honest, I know loads of people in different areas of N.I. who get FAB care throughout, but the prob with my local hospital at the minute is, they closed about 4 others within a 20 mile radius over the last 10 years or so and it's just a case of too many patients, not enough staff/time/space, in the only one they left..... :hissy:

lovely clear pics you got jms. does it all seem so real now?!

Attachments

• DSC00042.jpg
    DSC00042.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 115
Iam kinda ok , Kids fast asleep and i feel like crap i hear every noise and bump .. Iam trying tp stay rational lol . xx .

You'll be fine mummymadness.... staying alone is hard the first few times - the heating will bang and scare the crap out of you, but just remember it's only the heating system or the house settling down to sleep :)
:hugs:

Tiggertea - beautiful piccie!! :dance: Yes I cant believe it, my lickle bubba was so fired up and dancing about arrrr I love it Hope you girls are all ok!! xx

I just come back from a girlie night at mates with lots of chinese food and laughter watching me mates DVD of when she was in labour!! EEKK
Did the ring on the hair swing thing, it said a boy!! Wohoo anyone believe in this?? he he xx

House settling to sleep awwww that sounds sooo cute my house sleeps lol .
As long as i keep busy on the net and im watching girly films on true movies :) ,I think ill managae to morning just lol . xxxx .

How did you sleep MM, hope you are ok this morning. Love the scan pics Jade and Tiggertea. Can't wait to get mine. Anyone doing anything nice this weekend??

I have to say I agree with the postcade lottery too as I have great care here and have had the same for 11 yrs through all my pregnancies and births xxx

Hi Logie hun , I finaly dirfted off about 4am lol .
OH came home about 8 this morning i was asleep on the sofa lol Luckily the kids have been good as gold this morning so iam still in my dressing gown lol . Iam quiet lucky with my care too , But people in my town havent so i must just be lucky . xxx .

Well everyone must be havin a really busy weekend!! I am so bored. Spent most of my day in PJs and then went to the shop for some dog food! After that I did tea then put the boys to bed and now I'm ready for bed :sleep:

Hope everyone is doing ok and I'm glad you got through the night without too much panicking MM :hugs:

God!!! What a day!!! I wish I cud have been in my pjs!!! I work for a travel agent and spent the day sorting out peoples holidays booked with travelcity direct....I should have finished at 5.30 but I finished at 9pm and I had no break since 9am!! Manager bought cakes and pizza tho which kept me going!!! I'm knackered!! I feel like I have done 10 hours in the gym!!! AND I still had a customer have a go at me at 9pm tonight cos I hadn't rung him back earlier>:hissy:
At least tomorrow I will have a day with my boys and its my Mum and Dads ruby wedding anni too!!! so we are going for a nice meal!!!:happydance:

anyway MM I'm glad you made it thru the night ok... Wish me luck this time next week!!! I'll be the one on the computer til 1am!!!

Tiggertea what a lovely pic!!! I'm so pleased you got it sorted...:happydance:

Love to you all my fellow fatties!!!:rofl:

Yayyy i managed to stay alive all on my own :) , Super impressed with myself lol.
And me and OH choose pizza night and dvd tonight , We watched condemed now i thought this would be a "Boys film" but i really enjoyed it ...

I was soooo mad tonight thow , Took layla about 6 to pizza hut to pick pizza up , Told her she could stay up tonight and have fun with us for been good :) .
Anyway went to town, This couple were drunk and arguing ! The bloke walks up to me with layla holding my hand and says quiet rudely "Giz 40p" , I went on to say i had no change on me (If i had of i wouldnt of gave it to him, But this time i genuinly didnt lol) , He then shouted tiight cow !!!! . I was furious , I said to OH when i got home , Dont men not know not to piss a pregnant woman off PMSL , If layla wasnt with me i would of slapped the cheeky guy lol .
Anyway now stuffed on pizza playing itv free bingo OH snoring on sofa next to me , Serves him right today suffering he was sozzled last night so iam told lol . xxx .

Think I would have slapped him to MM, the things you can't do when you have your kids with you lol

I was up at 5.19am today thanks to my youngest, he driving me mad with silly early mornings and I don't want him to wake up my other son so I get up with him. He pretends like he wants to fall asleep for an hour then gets all lively and starts wanting to play! I am sooooooo sleepy!!!

I'd love to have the money for a pizza or a curry!! Not had a take away in 3 weeks now! We can afford 2 a month pmsl and we had them both on pay day and the day after lol!! Roll on 25th so I can have Chicken Tikka Korma and Pilau Rice with a Paratha (droooollll))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->