• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

HI,
Ive kept telling everyone apart from a handfull of people im preggers but because im looking like death at the moment ive had loads of people coming up to me asking if im up the duff! how strange is that? i deny of it of course until i get my scan that is, isnt it weird has anyone had the same sort of experiances?

Hi all - can I join you. Due 5th March or thereabouts and would love to chat to everone just to make sure I'm not the only paranoid mum-to-be out there x

Congrats Emma, I know what you mean about paranoia.
Have you read all the thread, I think I have shown some hints of it.LOL!

Speak soon,
Tell us about your symptoms so far, you are at exactly the same point as me.

Shim,

:hug:

:bfp:

Congrats Emma, I know what you mean about paranoia.
Have you read all the thread, I think I have shown some hints of it.LOL!

Speak soon,
Tell us about your symptoms so far, you are at exactly the same point as me.

Shim,

:bfp:

Hi Shim :hug:

I haven't really had very many symptons so far to tell you the truth and I think that's why I'm being so paranoid. Have had feelings of nausea but no sickness so far and then just constant aches and pains which I have been informed are stretching pains. I've done 5 tests and have had a :bfp: every time, so when I went to the doctors they just took my word for it. I think I would have really liked some definite confirmation though. Because there ae very few physical signs at the beginning, you start to doubt whether you actually are preggers or just imagining the whole thing - have I totally lost the plot?!?

I'm so glad I found you guys!!! The fact you are all saying how I am feeling, sore bbs, tears and shouting at DH! I aam getting paranois I hae no nausea yet, well nothing major anyway. I didn't with my DS but that's not making me feel better this time round!!!
When I went to Dr they took my word for it too. I know I had a :bfp: and no period but I just wanted someone else to confirm it to me!!! I have has stretching pains but they have eased over the last 2 days...My clothes are getting tighter already but that may be due to the fact I am eating what I like now and not watching "points"!!!!!

I'm so glad I found you guys!!! The fact you are all saying how I am feeling, sore bbs, tears and shouting at DH! I aam getting paranois I hae no nausea yet, well nothing major anyway. I didn't with my DS but that's not making me feel better this time round!!!
When I went to Dr they took my word for it too. I know I had a :bfp: and no period but I just wanted someone else to confirm it to me!!! I have has stretching pains but they have eased over the last 2 days...My clothes are getting tighter already but that may be due to the fact I am eating what I like now and not watching "points"!!!!!

Me too, me too! Especially the shouting at OH bit :blush: also feeling very tearful, the littlest thing is setting me off (eg Michelle finding out Steve didn't really intend to propose to her in Corrie??) Am due 24th March. No sore boobs for me though... yet! Back is achey though and am sleeping sooooo deeply, loving it!

WELCOME & CONGRATS!!!

Yep, the doc just took my word for it too! Although I had my little slip of paper from the chemist (the pharmacist said it was very very faint pos and ticked the 'pregnant' box)...my mother wouldn't even get excited until I'd been to the docs. When I came out docs she said she could get excited now. I told her the doctor had done nothing.....:rofl: lol!

I know what you mean about wanting 'confirmation' as you do doubt yourself!
I said to OH today, I'm probably not pg but going through 'the change' - I've been having terrible hot flushes!! I know its been really warm but everyone in my office was OK yesterday and my brow was actually damp!! I also woke up sweating this morning....I did a google on hot flushes when pg and apparently its common?!

Eeeh don't you just love it!??:rofl: What is going on in our bodies!!!! lol!!!

Hope you are all well girls!
:hugs:
Liz
xx

Hi all - can I join you. Due 5th March or thereabouts and would love to chat to everone just to make sure I'm not the only paranoid mum-to-be out there x

WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS...:happydance: And if I've missed any other newbies out - the same applies!! lol!!!

Its great on here!!!:wohoo:

Liz
xx

Welcome Emma,Lolly & Louise - I know what u mean about 'confirmation', I made sure my docs took a good look at my test and the instruction leaflet that came with it lol!!

Suppose I expected to 'feel' pregnant straight away - or be different somehow, makes me scared also. Other people have noticed a difference in me tho - moods etc... so thats a good sign i think lol :s

Welcome Emma,Lolly & Louise - I know what u mean about 'confirmation', I made sure my docs took a good look at my test and the instruction leaflet that came with it lol!!

Suppose I expected to 'feel' pregnant straight away - or be different somehow, makes me scared also. Other people have noticed a difference in me tho - moods etc... so thats a good sign i think lol :s

Hee hee - I think my moods swings are making it obvious too!! :blush: Feel like I have constant PMT!

Guys im so worried ...
I have to take my daughter into hospital on Friday - day surgery - shes getting 10 teeth out (dont ask!!)

Now initially my OH was suppossed to be coming with me - now for work reasons there is a possibility he might not be able to. Ok now normally this is no big deal i am more than capable of looking after a 6 year old through whatever ......... but .....:hissy::hissy:... i cant believe hes doing this to me.

Ok ok thinking rationally yeah its not really his fault but im getting so upset about it. I dont have anyone else i can take with me. My mums looking after my other one. All friends work cant expect anyone to take a whole day out for me. What if im sick? What if i pass out? OMG Im over reacting right? And to top it off she may be kept in overnight because shes also got a few other health issus which might need monitored. My sickness is always worse overnight :cry:

I dont think i can cope with this :cry:

... oh n im so me me me at the moment forgt to say hi to all the new :bfp: :hi: ... and em im normally not this bad ....

Have you room for a little one in here lol ..
Im not 100% sure either when iam due Think its about 4th March , But untill dating scan August 8th ish if they can fit me in wont know , Anyway nice little marcg club going here , We all are going to pop little beautifull spring babies :) .
xx Gemma

Guys im so worried ...
I have to take my daughter into hospital on Friday - day surgery - shes getting 10 teeth out (dont ask!!)

Now initially my OH was suppossed to be coming with me - now for work reasons there is a possibility he might not be able to. Ok now normally this is no big deal i am more than capable of looking after a 6 year old through whatever ......... but .....:hissy::hissy:... i cant believe hes doing this to me.

Ok ok thinking rationally yeah its not really his fault but im getting so upset about it. I dont have anyone else i can take with me. My mums looking after my other one. All friends work cant expect anyone to take a whole day out for me. What if im sick? What if i pass out? OMG Im over reacting right? And to top it off she may be kept in overnight because shes also got a few other health issus which might need monitored. My sickness is always worse overnight :cry:

I dont think i can cope with this :cry:

Oh Goofy hunny, just wanted to give you a hug :hug:

are you feeling any better this morning? When will you know for sure if he can't be there with you both? xx

Aww bless ya hun! Especially at a time like this when our hormones and mood swings are all over the place....:hissy:

I hope you find someone to come and support you chick, if you don't I'm sure you'll find it within yourself to be strong!!....

Liz
xx

Hiya all... i joined this forum today..

my estimated due date is 4th March...:happydance:

looking forward to sharing pregnancy with u all!

is it just me... or does anyone else here feel completley exhausted!

Hiya Mummymadness and Blue Tulip (your baby is gorgeous!)! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Goofy just wanna send you a really big hug! :hugs:

Gem x

Hiya all... i joined this forum today..

my estimated due date is 4th March...:happydance:

looking forward to sharing pregnancy with u all!

is it just me... or does anyone else here feel completley exhausted!

Welcome!

and yep - I've been saying the past few days "if sleeping was an olympic sport I'd be bringing home the gold!" completely worn out. but that's to be expected..... isn't it?! :)

Welcome & Congratulations Mummymadness & Blue Tulip!!:happydance:

Yeah I'm absolutely knackered!! I had to go to the loo at work today and put my head on my knees & shut my eyes! lol!
I've spent the whole day yawning, I honesltly could have easily fell asleep at my desk today....

My boobs are still sore, I went to give OH a hug earlier and it really hurt! They feel like rocks..:rofl:

Felt sick as a parrot again today..:hissy: It seems to be getting worse, longer spells of nausea, its doing my head in :hissy::hissy::hissy:

All for a good reason though eh girls!!!

Hope everyones feeling hunky dory! (Except for the tiredness) :sleep:

Liz
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama