Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

:cry: I won't be human!
This is my first though, so I keep telling myself that aftewards they'll shrink to a normaller size...and hopefully not sag too bad.

I'm so excited for my first appt. ... August 4th. yippee. :happydance:

my first appointment is same day August 4th :happydance:

... so went to the hospital yesterday .. and nothing happenned!
We had all the routine prep stuff done was taken through to get anesthetic administered at aroud 2 pm - only for her to be brought back out and being told her tonsils are enlarged so to give anyhing would be dangerous.

I had told them this!!!!! she had had a pre surgery appointment and i said to the doc that she was getting her tonsils looked into would that be a problem? And it was apparantly not a problem then!!!:hissy:

I would rather they be cautious but i cant believe that they put a 6 year old through all that to then be told she gettin nothing done. ?? Could they not have checked this out previous to her being called in?? Am i missing the point somewhere?

Anyway they are now wanting to do both tonsils and teeth together ... its not gonna be to nice to go through ...

I've got my first midwife app on 1st August, am dying for my scan!! Maybe that will make it seem proper 'real' lol!!!

Still feeling sick as a dog! Got my ginger biccies beside me all the time :rofl:

Well done on the costume making mummymadness!

Goofy, what a bloody nightmare, building yourself up for all that and the poor little one!? Just one of those things I suppose..:hissy:

Hows everyone feeling?
:hug:

Liz
xx

wanababy i know what you mean about it being real. I haven't seen a doctor or midwife yet and theres times when im thinking is this real?

.. how bad is your sickness , i feel like mines is getting more worse everyday now.

Yeah it was a shame for her as she was quite scared about going in - so my brothers n my parents all got her lil pressies to take with her lol - she now thinks that goin into hospital is great. as nothing much happens - she gets to play in the playroom be seen by nurses a few times and gets lots of presents. She cant wait to go in again hmmm??? i think she is gona get a bit of a shock next time round. Hopefully my sickness will pass by then n ill be able to deal with things better.

:happydance: goofy, yay for us! Aug 4th, sooo close. :happydance:

I woke up this morning at 8 (I normally get up at 5:30, so that means I'm used to going sooner) and my right kidney totally hurt cuz I had to use the bathroom. :blush: TIM I am sure, but I just felt like my stream was really weak. And I ended up going again like 15 minutes later.

I'm only 5 weeks, so it's not like a kid is making a pillow out of my bladder just yet. So I'm afraid I might have kidney stones or something.... on top of pregnancy fun symptoms. :hissy:

I woke up this morning at 8 (I normally get up at 5:30, so that means I'm used to going sooner) and my right kidney totally hurt cuz I had to use the bathroom. :blush: TIM I am sure, but I just felt like my stream was really weak. And I ended up going again like 15 minutes later.

I'm only 5 weeks, so it's not like a kid is making a pillow out of my bladder just yet. So I'm afraid I might have kidney stones or something.... on top of pregnancy fun symptoms. :hissy:

You should really get checked out for a water infection - a lady posted on here a while ago about ending up in hospital (she was a lot further on than us mind you) but it can cause early labour and is VERY PAINFUL. Think she's called cowhugger, have a look and see if you can find her post. I will have a look and see if i can find the link....

I would def see a dr if it continues though, I'm not trying to scare you but its best to be safe!!
Liz
xx

Not sure if this will work but I found the post!! Here is the link (i think!!)
Well i did find it but my 'copy and paste' didn't work arrrghghh!!!

I would say could be a water infection hun , Ask Dr to take a look .
I have a banging headache today , Allthow i think its less to do with pregnancy and more to do with the 15 screaming kids i had at sons birthday party , The BBQ went ahead yayyy the weather held right when we started at 3 we was soooo lucky .
Sorry hospital didnt go well for your little girl Goofy hun .. The nhs often get it wrong or mess you around .
Hope every ones weekend is going well . x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/40626-urgent-just-out-hospital-everyone-please-read.html

The thread has worked!! I've never done this bit before! whohoo!! Its definately worth a read (very good info to know in our condition) if your concerned about your 'waterworks'.....

Liz
xx

wanababy i know what you mean about it being real. I haven't seen a doctor or midwife yet and theres times when im thinking is this real?

.. how bad is your sickness , i feel like mines is getting more worse everyday now.

Yeah it was a shame for her as she was quite scared about going in - so my brothers n my parents all got her lil pressies to take with her lol - she now thinks that goin into hospital is great. as nothing much happens - she gets to play in the playroom be seen by nurses a few times and gets lots of presents. She cant wait to go in again hmmm??? i think she is gona get a bit of a shock next time round. Hopefully my sickness will pass by then n ill be able to deal with things better.

Thats a really good idea with kids, they see a situation soooo differently when there's pressies involved (relief) lol!! Bless them!! Wish it worked like that for us!

My sickness hasn't actually ended up with my head down the loo yet...:rofl:
Thanks god - I HATE being sick. I just feel the sickly feeling washing over me, its awful :hissy: and it comes and goes ALL DAY long :-(

I've been soooo emotional last couple of days, over reacting and crying at the slightest thing, fell out with OH yesterday, I threw a soggy biscuit at him and stormed upstairs slamming every door with as much force as I could - a total :hissy: bawling my eyes out.....
Ooooh my temper is so bad at the minute...turning into a complete physcho!

Liz
xx
I hope things calm down, its really hard to control myself!

I agree with wanababy - i read that post too. Get it checked out hun , but hopefully it will amount to nothing. x

aawh wanababy hope u feel better soon. yeah i was there a few days ago myself screamng and cryin for no reason. Feel quite embarassed about it now but i can totally relate to feeling like a psycho lol ... dont stress to much over it im sure one day you and your OH will sit and laugh about it.

Guys could i get some opinions please ... as you know the situation with my daugher teeth - shes getting 10 teeth out, now the doctors are saying tonsils and teeth out together - its making me feeling a bit uneasy does anybody feel like its a lot for a 6 yr old to deal with together? docs have said its two simple procedures and can be done together but its my decision on how i want it done. I can see th benefits of it being done together but also worried about the pain for both being done together.

Any advice would be appreciated
x

when I was 4/5 years old I had to have serious dental surgery. I remember it to this day. And I remember coming home and just wanting to go in my room and turn off all the lights and just crawl into bed. I remember the dentist and the nurse, and I remember him pulling a peach out of his lunch bag and giving it to me at the end because he felt so bad. I guess what I'm trying to say is it's going to be pretty traumatic-- I had to go back a couple of times for the surgeries. Your daughter is young, and she will heal quickly. It will be a lot for her little body to take, but I would think doing it at once will be better for her in the end. Having to heal and go back in again could be very scary for a little girl, as she will remember how bad she felt from the first time, and be more afraid about the second. I've never had my tonsils out, but don't you get to eat lots of cold icecream/pops, I would assume that would be soothing for the gums as well. That's just my 2 cents though from my personal experience, only you know what is best for your daughter.

yeah do see your point scrubgrub ... i think im probably more towards that option too - i got a week before the appointment to think about my options. thanks for the advice.

I'm due March 7th

hi Becka .. baby 5 r u excited? how old are your other kids?

Hi, I'm more terrified and shocked than excited at the moment to be honest. Baby #5 was totally NOT planned, we were using contraception and all my kids are under the age of 5. I have twins who will turn 5 in September, a daughter who turns 4 in September and a 20 month old daughter too. I'm scared!

Hi Becka i said hi in your other thread but thought i would say hi in the March club too :) .
You have every right to be scared hunny , Any one who falls unespectedly feels utterly shocked i guess . You seem a lovely mummy allready hun looking after 4 children under 5 wow i commend you for that , So i bet you walk 5 kids with a breeze :) hugs xx.

Ohhh and girlies i ready that post about kidney infection too , It certainly made me more awear of what to check for if i ever am in doubt .
Any one else fed up of the rain today , Its made me lazy lol . I have sat watching girly films on true movies crying all day lol . xxx

Goodness me this thread is becoming huge.
Congrats Becky.

Hope you are ok today wanababy.

I am just feeling so sick, just managed a piece of cheese which was nice, in between sniffing lemons :rofl: oh the joy.

Hope everyone else is ok this morning,

Lots of love,

Shimmy,
xxx

I have recently caught a case of the chills. I am ALWAYS cold. I'd think it was anemia, but my arms are freezing too.

Yay congrats Becka!!! My mate is just having her 5th. Make use of those Grandparents!!

Goofy I would suggest your daughter has both procedures together as scrubgrub said she might get more worked up over the 2nd thing , get it over and done with then she can get on and recover! But its how you feel. You know how much your little girl can cope with!

I have a raging temper too at the moment. I shouted and screamed at the hoover yesterday cos it kept getting stuck the corners!!! Poor Henry!!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->