• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

O'm so tired I can't even think straight. The other day I almost fell asleep in traffic. Given I did work a 12 hour day, but still. I can barely concentrate at work I'm so tired. I feel so bad like I'm letting everyone down.

All my extra brain energy is spent thinking about the wee one :happydance:

I want to sleep alllll the time :) . I think my other 2 little ones have other ideas thow lol .
Im thankfull no sickness thow phewwww . xx Gemma

Mummym and Tulip :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hug:
More due on the 4th March how funny, that must be a special day.
Congrats to all.
Wanababy, more nausea today and extreme tiredness, but I have had such a busy day, not sure how I have managed to get through it, so I really know how you feel, I shall think of you tomorrow.
Did 2 hours of dance classes this morning, and then joined in at my daughters sports day, whilst running around after my 3 year old, well almost 4 year old now. Then went shopping and did some of my other job.
I am exhausted, so I shall be getting an early night tonight girls.

Hope everyone else is ok,

Nite.
xxx

Oh Goofy hunny, just wanted to give you a hug :hug:

are you feeling any better this morning? When will you know for sure if he can't be there with you both? xx

Thanx Lousielou! Im feelin much bettr about it had a really good cry over it and woke up in morning thinking exactly what i thought i would think ... Another over reaction!

They're gonna take her into surgery after 1 in afternoon, and OH hopes to get there for around 3ish so - im just hoping hes there for when she comes out. Hes a lot calmer than me when it comes to situations like this.

Ive had really bad sickness towards the evenings and thats the only part thats worryin me now ... but i need to be strong for my lil girl.

How are you feeling? x

I hope ur both feeling ok now ... Other than tiredness im ok .. Except for some strange reason my fingers have swollen massive ohhhh And i had to buy a new bra today i swear im sprouting melons lol .
Yes iam thinking Mine is march the 4th sounds a great day , I could be very wrong yet thow lol i fell using Condoms so really not sure (Plzzz midwife hurry with my dating scan not knowing is driving me nuts lol) . x Gemma

Just me popping in again .. My body doesnt know what its doing lol.
I have gone from been tired all day , To wide awake at this stupid hour (Its 3am gosh) ! .
Fingers still swollen,tummy bloated,and i have felt so hungry all night.
And would u believe a few days ago i said i had no symptoms at all ! , I should eat my words really lol.
x

They're gonna take her into surgery after 1 in afternoon, and OH hopes to get there for around 3ish so - im just hoping hes there for when she comes out. Hes a lot calmer than me when it comes to situations like this.

Ive had really bad sickness towards the evenings and thats the only part thats worryin me now ... but i need to be strong for my lil girl

Good luck tomorrow Goofy. hope all goes well. I'm sure it will work out somehow these things normally get us worrying then work out perfectly!:hug:

Glad you're feeling better Goofy. Things never look so bad in the morning :) Hope it goes well tomorrow - I know how hard it can be to put o a brave face when you're feeling crappy, but I'm sure it'll all be fine. Let us know how it goes :hugs: xx

Is anyone else suffering from backache? Ow ow ow!!

welcome Happy! :happydance: How fitting of a name :)

Mummy- I'm so tired and foggy headed that I keep forgetting and losing things. :dohh: My bosses think I'm suffering from stress. Haha! As for my BBs they're definitely swollen but I'm a 32DD --TMI I know :blush:-- so I'm so fearful of what they're going to turn into!!

wow 32dd you will be massive by the end envious by tonnes of women i bet :) .
Iam actually tired tonight so think i may get a good nights kip .. Iam looking forward to tommorrow my little girls finishes school for holidays (She only started school at easter) shes having a pirate party we made a whole costume tonight im sooo chuffed with myself lol ..
Is any one else thinking this waitinga round is bad , Its driving me nuts .. I had one appointment at Midwifes was 5 mins she said hello (With 2 little ones she knew who i was lol) , Asked me when i thought i was due , Booked me in at Hospital for booking appointment 8th of august .. Thats it now im sat waiting no appointments for weeks and that appointment was last week , So by the 8th will have been a month of waiting then i have to wait to see when they can squueze me in for dating scan .
Iam soooooooo impatient i know lol :) .

:cry: I won't be human!
This is my first though, so I keep telling myself that aftewards they'll shrink to a normaller size...and hopefully not sag too bad.

I'm so excited for my first appt. ... August 4th. yippee. :happydance:

As for my BBs they're definitely swollen but I'm a 32DD --TMI I know :blush:-- so I'm so fearful of what they're going to turn into!!

I'm with ya scrubgrub! I'm uually 32E (I'll join ya in the tmi share!) and my bras are already getting too small and I've only just gone 5 weeks..... what makes it worse is i'm only 5ft tall so I reckon by time I add a bump and dear only knows what size bbs I'll be like a beach ball..... :cry::rofl:

Me again ...
I have felt sooo queezy today , Not really feel sick just queezy ..
Everything tastes funny today aswell (God knows what that is lol) . How are you today scrub ???.
Anyone else sick of this weather , Its my little boys 1st birthday tommorrow was suppose to have a BBQ hahahahaa think thats out of the way now lol .
Ohhh and regarding my little girls pirate day at school she won a massive prize for best dressed pirate i was like proud mother hen .. Ohhh and after iv had this bub Tigger feel free to donate some of them big natural boobs over this way lol . xx

I have felt very queasy today too. DH had to get takeaway..I couldnt face cooking(well that was my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!)

I think this summer is a write off!! I thought we would have a good one after last year but no such luck:hissy:

Well done mummymadness for winning the best costume for your little girl!!! You must have been very proud of yourself and rightly so!!!

congrats on the best dresses little pirate mummymadness! yay!
and you are more than welcome to my oversized bbs - they are a bleedin' nuisance most of the time! hehe

Thank you every one , I really was proud ..
Most mums Baught an outfit or rented one , I sat hours with her and made hers yayyyy.
The prize she won was great too ! . A big tressure chest with sticking and making things in it , Before bed tonight we made a pirates parrot for your shoulder .
Now tommorrow is going to be fun tonnes or wrapping paper , And icecream every where ohhh the joys lol .
Going to b weird tommorrow too , My cousins wife is 16 weeks pregnant and every one is going to be fussing , Iam dying to tell but darent untill scan (I still think some how the tests are wrong and iam not lol) , So going to have to avoid any awkward parts tommorrow of some one guessing .. My mum knows so maybe ill hide behind her all day lol .
Hope every one else has a great weekend (Weather permitting lol). x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->