Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Aww bless you Katie, I think its sweet!!.....

Logie - Glad your rash has gone now, its bad enough being itchy with what must be stretching skin :hissy:

Tiggertea, my OH hasn't felt LO kick with his hand yet but says he has felt it loads when we're cuddling up in bed and he has his back to me. We're speaking now and have had it out about the 'facebook' thing - he just adds random people - he knows now how it makes me feel (I've made it VERY clear! lol)...

MM - Glad your first night went OK - good on ya!!

Shifter - Get your OH to start pulling his weight - why have men got to be either told or forced into things? Have they no common sense? Sometime I wonder....

:hugs:

Liz
xx

Hope all you girls are well ...
I feel like iam living in a jungle today with Layla off school on half term arghhhhhhhh lol .

Went to buy her halloween costume today very cute shes ever so excited :) .
I was wondering today about us March girls , Are they scan dates comming up soon , We should all be nearing the 20 weeks now shouldnt we ?? .
xxxx

wanababy - well done on having it out with oh - like i said men just don't put their brain in gear sometimes!!!

mm - enjoy the half-term craziness... look on the bright side - this is a few days madness, next time it's christmas!!!! my "big" scan is at 22 weeks, so not til 17th November.

Oops, didn't mean to press 'reply' so soon!

Glad you had it out with your OH wanababy :hugs:

My scan is next Tuesday... already managing to get myself worked up over it though! :D

will you be staying team yellow lucy or you gonna find out what you're having? :)

I am DESPERATE to find out!!! If they won't tell me, am gong to pay for a private one asap! :D

Awwww bless you louise you sound like your very eager to know , Just like i was lol .
Good luck at scan , I will look forward to piccies on Tuesday . xx .

Good luck for Tuesday Lousielou, hope it all goes well and the baby shows his/her bits for you to see. I am feeling the same but my scan isn't for over 2 weeks yet!! I will be 21+1 when I have it.

MM I am due on 26th march and I am 18+4 today so the last person due in march would be 17+2 today. So we are all getting there hun!! I am now over half way for me and I am so excited. I will be 37+4 when I have my section so over half way :happydance::happydance::happydance:

then i hope baby co-operates and lets you see his/her bits in the scan lucy!

Hello peeps.

It's my scan tomorrow :happydance: as I'm sure you all know by now though, we are staying team yellow. But I will post pics of course.

Yesterday we took a break from the packing and spent the day with friends, which was a really lovely way to say goodbye to them. It was quite upsetting though, I am going to miss them sooooooo much. Hubby and I have been spending a lot of time with this one group of people over the last year and a half (2-3 evenings a week) and it will be a serious wrench to leave them :cry:

I don't know how many of you saw my post in 2nd tri, but on Sunday morning I had quite a scare. I almost fainted, something I have NEVER experienced in my life, so it did freak me out a lot. I'm fine now though, so please don't worry about me girlies! It did sort of get home the point to hubby that I have been pushing myself too much and he did pick up some of the slack after that... but not all of it. I still had to chip in Sunday afternoon to keep him motivated.

We talked about it again and the problem he has is not knowing where to start, whereas I just fix my attention on something that needs doing, it doesn't really matter what and dig into it. With me there to start a task off he was more than capable to finishing it.

Just got to make sure we keep up that team work, and I'm sure we'll get this done on time. It's getting to the point where there is furniture for him to dismantle, so that will keep him happy for a while!

Morning!!! I am loving half term!!! No work and we are still in our pjs!!! I have loads of stuff to do so I am going to get motivated in a mo!!!

I have my scan tomorrow!!! We have persuaded DS to stay on team yellow but we are going to ask to have the gender written down in an envelope for us to open christmas morning!!! (If I can wait that long!!!!)

I was soooo excited last night, we got into bed and LO kicked really hard!!! So hard, hubby could feel it really easily!!! Bit of a freak out moment!! You could even feel the shape of its heel!!!!:cloud9:

Wanababy glad you and OH got it sorted out between you,... i think Men don't think sometimes, its the "child" in them..

Louise good luck next week, lets hope you litlle "lady(?)" co-operates!!! :hugs:

58 days til Christmas( I'm not really counting but on facebook I have been sent an xmas stocking and the countdown is in there!!!:rofl:) My son has a 15 page list already!!!:dohh:

have a lovely day xxxxxx

adding to lolly's xmas theme - i woke up to snow here this morning!?!?!?!

Wow snow i would love to wake to that :) .
Good luck lolly on that scan hun , What a great idea .
Glad you have got a small rest from packing shifter hun :) , I really hope your scan is great fun .

Iam having a bad day , Ill explain more later but this month is not my best month (Everything happens in 3s right it never rains it pours lol) .
Housing problems etc . xxx .

Hello everybody! Can I join your March club please??
After my yesterday scan, GP told me my new EDD: March 31 !!
So I guess that's it ,it's a March baby and it's a BOY too!!!!

Welcome over here hun :) ...
Were all lovely and we get along great , So take a seat in here :) .
Iam allso having a baby boy in March the 13th to be precise.

Girlies to update from my earlier post , My lanlord has allways been a little lack luster at doing any jobs , Well since March he has left damp in my house :( , Keeps promising to do it but never gets here !!!!.My pipe in my utility room is leaking :( .And the bottom of my toilet seal has gone and now thats leaking !! .
Convieniently my Landlord has done his back in and left me in the lurch again ! .
Iam scouring through papers as i type this looking for a new house , But with little money am struggling , There is no way iam now staying in this house so got to get my thinking cap on arghhhh .

Sorry to hear about your house probs MM...:sad1: Hope you get something sorted soon...

Glad you're feeling better Shifter, bet you got a fright...

Good luck for scans lolly, Shifter & louiselou!!! (Sorry if I've missed anyone out - there's so many of us now lol!!)

Littlebee - another March BOY, congrats! Everyone thinks I'll have a boy too - gonna find out on Thursday - hopefully!

:hugs:

Liz
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe