Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

hi ladies can i join the march club please?
my baby is due march 11th im not finding out the sex of the baby
so ill have a suprize
x x x

Good luck with your scans tomorrow Lolly and Shifter!

Welcome little bee and congrats on the blue bump!

MM you do have rights as a tenant hun. You have the right to demand a state of repair and if your landlord can't do it then you can get the work done and invoice him. find out from the CAB hun. It is not good enough having damp with kids and you need to get his arse kicked. I think it's the local environmetal health you can speak to about it and they can take him to court if he doesn't wort it out!!!

How did your scan go lousielou? It was today wasn't it??

And welcome Beth!!

Welcome Beth!
I'm staying on team yellow too.... it's gonna be hard tho - in a way i just wanna know so i can go out and buy all the "right" colours! :blush:

Hiiiiiiiii girls ...
Well after my disasteress day , I cheered myself up :) .
Some one in my family very kindly gave me a White frilly moses basket , It was lovely of them , And i am very greatfull but it looked very used and quiet girly .
So OH told me as we had £15 in paypal vouchers i could buy a new moses basket with a limit of £40 including the £15 ... So heres what i baught do you like it ?? .
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...63854489&Category=20423null&_trksid=p3907.m29

After buying the lollipop lane bedding set for the cot the other day for only £25 i fell in love with lollipop lane and couldnt help but buy this :) .
Ohhhh and guess what we put the cot up with all the bedding in tonight looks sooooooooooo cute :) .

Welcome Beth hun , Hope u have fun in here were all great friends :) .
And hope the sacn went well Louise :) . xxxxx .

Morning ladies!

Sorry, my scan isn't until next Tuesday - a whole week away, nearly!! Hope yours go ok today though Lolly and Shifter! I'm so jealous, can't wait for mine! :D

That moses basket set looks adorable MM - very cute! I agree with Logie about your landlord - he has a responsibility to keep the property in a state of good repair. I'd see the CAB if I were you,they're good - will let you know where you stand :hugs:

Hi Beth & Little Bee!

Morning everyone!!

I couldn't sleep last night I am sooo excited now!!! 2 hours til my scan!!!

MM I love your moses basket!! We got ours the other night, we have fallen in love with the I love my bear range from Babys r us... its so cute, we are going to do the nursery out in that!!. The blanket is so soft, I keep going into babys room and feeling it!!:rofl:
I hope your landlord gets off his arse and gets your house sorted for you. The last thing you need with this cold weather is damp and leaks. Bless you. Do you have a letting agent he goes through? Speak to them they wil help you sort it out...:hug:

Shifter and Wanababy good luck with your scans !!!! WOO HOO!!

Welcome to our mad march club Little Bee and Beth!! Beth I am due same day as you!!!

We didnt get snow last night...but then we never get snow in Dorset!!!:hissy:

Awwwwwwww thanks girls :) .
I shall see in to the CAB , But i had to move anyway through size of the 3rd bedroom .. Landlord was going to give me anouther house next year no chance now the Ass .
Theres allways good intentions with him , They just never aspire to much !!! .
Iam hoping i can save enough Money for a deposit on a new place .
I was going to see if i could get a council house , But When i rang the other day they said it depends how bad the damp is etc !!!! . Its not horifcally bad but thats not the point ! , They basically said if i tell the landlord iam moving then iam makingmyself intentionaly homeless and they will not help me !!!!!!!!.
So ill keep scouring through the papers for now . x .

Morning ladies! Hope we all had good evenings!

Just wondering - has anyone heard of Elimination Communication...? I read an article on it last night, and am going to order a book to read up on it properly. Basically, it's a way of getting your child to communicate with you and/or you learning to read the signals that will tell you when Bubba wants to wee or poo (or, 'eliminate'!) so you don't use nappies. Sounds a bit wierd, but have heard some glowing reports...

wow does that rly work, what if your not looking at ur baby when she/he needs to go tho, as chances are u wont be and then u have it all over your floor cos bub doesnt have a nappy on??? lol

Good luck with the scans girls!

lovely moses basket MM! and you got it with £££ to spare in your budget! better again!!!

I love that range from babies r us too lolly - we are getting the cotbed for sure! hubby thought it was the cutest thing ever! hehehe

We caved in!!! the sonographer asked us and we couldn't resist!!!! All is looking well with our DAUGHTER!!!

We are sooo excited!!! I would have been happy with a boy but I was deep down really hoping for a girl!!! I keep crying I can't believe it!!! We have waited just over 5 years for this baby and now it's all forgotten.....:cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

What do you think of the name Rebecca Megan??? Does it flow???

Love the name hun if you don't mind it being shortened. I have rebecca but the fact that it can be shortened in so many ways is putting me off slightly!! What is your surname??

Welcome Beth!
I'm staying on team yellow too.... it's gonna be hard tho - in a way i just wanna know so i can go out and buy all the "right" colours! :blush:

i know its hard for me to iv seen some really cute pink dresses but im defo going to stay on team yellow:D
wat date is you baby due?

yay! congrats on your baby girl lolly!!! I liked rebecca too but there's already one in our family. Agree with logie.... it can be shortened in loads of ways so best think about that in advance too!

And what lucy said.... any pics?

beth - I'm due 21st March. :)

I've just been virtual window shopping again.....
and every time i do, i find it harder and harder to keep the team yellow dream alive! :cry:
the latest reason is a cot bumper and blankets I've seen that would tie in perfectly with one of the names we have chosen!

stay strong debz.... stay strong!!

I have my diabetic clinic tomorrow so I am hoping it goes as it is vitally important the health of my bubs and I have been trying so hard, and I am ill alot due to low sugars to try and help the baby so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my HbA1c is below 7. That is blood sugar level over the last 3 months so it is an average and it should be below 7 for a healthy baby!!

Hello ladies!

Just popping in during a quick break in the packing to report on the scan!

The sonographer was a bit brusque. She got my surname wrong first and foremost (which a lot of people do) but then she continued to get it wrong even after I corrected her!

When she tried chit chat she just ended up offending me even more! But once we got down to the scan she warmed up a bit, although she did race through it pretty badly.

We said straight up that we didn't want to know the sex and she just said that she wouldn't have told us anyway as there was too much else to look at!

Anyway, everything is fine, bubs is healthy and very lively! She had to chase it around as it kept wriggling out from under the probe! :rofl:

Bubs has also caught up, growth-wise. As some of you may recall, I was put back 6 days at my dating scan, well bubs is now right back on track! Shame they don't change the dates back again, we still have to go with the results of that early scan. I never changed my ticker, or my mentality about how far along I was, so it makes no difference to me except that I can totally say I was right! :rofl:

Be strong tiggertea and other yellow ladies! Focus on how lovely it will be when you see your LO for the first time and finally know after a long wait!

Anyway, back to the packing!

Morning ladies! Hope we all had good evenings!

Just wondering - has anyone heard of Elimination Communication...? I read an article on it last night, and am going to order a book to read up on it properly. Basically, it's a way of getting your child to communicate with you and/or you learning to read the signals that will tell you when Bubba wants to wee or poo (or, 'eliminate'!) so you don't use nappies. Sounds a bit wierd, but have heard some glowing reports...

wow does that rly work, what if your not looking at ur baby when she/he needs to go tho, as chances are u wont be and then u have it all over your floor cos bub doesnt have a nappy on??? lol

LOL! The idea is that you gradually learn the baby's own signals, you can expect to miss some at first. One technique is to only use the method part time, for example between 2 and 6 each afternoon. During which you keep an extra close eye on baby. You also learn baby's natural rhythms over time, so they might always poo five minutes after feeding for example. From there it's all about teaching the baby to recognise your cues that it is ok to release (when being held over the loo).

Awwwwww soooo happy the scans went well girls :) .
Lots more allso comming up next week , Its flown by and before u know it we will be moving over to 3rd tri :) .
xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"