Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Aw, congrats Logie :D

And thanks girls - I'm not happy unless I have something to panic about!

Soooooo glad it all went well Logie hun :) .
Louise hun , You have a perfectly cute little bump , You look lovely :) .

Hope everyones feeling well ?? .
I booked my free 4D scan today i was soooooo excited just to ring and book it , 6th of December at 26 weeks :) at 12 o clock .
I carnt wait soooo excited . xx .

That's great MM, I bet you are so excited to have that to look forward to xxx :hugs:

take care shifter - make OH do all the work! :)
congrats on great results logie.
lousielou - don't worry hun! your bump is beautiful!
fab news on 4d scan MM!

Louise your bump is growing...don't forget lots of us are on 2nd, 3rd or 4th babies...we show quicker anyway...you will be glad in April when we are all moaning how much weight we have to lose!!!:hugs: I know you will worry but try not to too much... you can feel bubba moving... thats the main thing...

Any news on Wanababy?? I wanna know what shes having!!!LOL!!

MM thats so exciting bout your 4d scan!!!

Logie good news on your blood results!!:happydance:

Beth hope you are feeling a bit better about things today hun :hugs:

Pray for me tomorrow that it doesn't rain we are having new windows, front and back doors dun!!! AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Great news about results Logie!!:happydance: Bet your over the moon!

Louiselou - cute bump, the girls are right - I'm getting sick of people saying I'm huge!! Wish people would just keep their mouths shut sometimes!

MM your 4D is a week before mine - mines on 13th Dec - I can't wait either!

My scan went brilliant today and I know what team I'm on but will post in 2nd tri - just to keep you in suspense a bit longer lol!!!

Hope weather stays fine for you tomorrow lolly for your windows!

Good luck with the move Shifter - take things easy mind...

Welcome kirstie!! :hi: There is gonna be some screamers in March thats a certainty!!

:hugs:

Liz
xx

Good Morning ladies! And what a beautiful and sunny day it is too :D

Really pleased all your scans went well. I have a whole four days to get excited/nervous/manic about mine now - eek!

Have sought a lot of reassurance regarding bumpage size, not just through you girls, but via the wonders of Google too. Am feeling a lot more positive now. I was convinced that there must be a problem, but I'm putting on weight and feeling her kick, and think she must be just squishing a few of my major organs as opposed to poking out the front :D ...still managing to get strech marks though!

Has anyone had peopletrying to touch their bump yet? Just wondering, as even though I haven't got much of one, people who know I'm pregnant can't seem to keep their hands off! I don't really mind, as they're all either friends or family so far, but I'm not sure I'll be overly thrilled if it's random people doing it!

I am jealous of your 4D scans!! I want mine! Haven't even booked it yet though; with all the wedding stuff to sort, it's going to be a last minute jobby I think... probably after Christmas too! Boo!

After weeks and weeks of no appointments on the MW/hospital front, I've got an influx now over the next few weeks- have my anomoly scan, then have to see an obstrician as I had heart disease as a baby - she'll hopefully be able to tell me that don't have to go on the labour ward, and that I can go to the birthing centre instead.

Anyway, hope you all have lovely, productive and fulfilling Fridays! :D

Hiya Girlies and new girlies!!!!

Louise you have such a cute bump dont worry about it :) I keep posting mine on facebook and by god I didnt think i'd grown but I have!!!
Logie WD on the results babe :) now relax ....
Hope everyones 4D scans go well ... I'm not getting one cos Steve doesnt want to 'see an alien' in his words not mine!
Congrats on everyones gender scans ive missed too - hopefully I got you all in the second tri to say congrats but just in case I missed you ....

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

How are the windows Lolly? and Shifter take care please and good luck :p

Im 24 weeks today so Im legally viable!!!!! Off to the manchester baby show on the Saturday now and I got given 3 bin bags of baby clothes from Next and Mothercare from a relative and 2 of bedding!!! so things are moving along nicely.... Just need to come to a compromise on which room we use as a nursery!!

Big hugs to you all - keep well and wrapped up warm in this weather!:cold:

:hug:

hope the weather is good where you are for your windows lolly!
glad you're feeling better now lucy and don't worry about the scan!
Gwizz - you're not the only one with no 4D scan - I'm waiting to see monkey in the flesh too.... we saw a pic from my cousin's 4D and hubby decided it was "too weird" and that he'd rather wait til the big day to see what bubs looks like. I'm not minding much though!
Enjoy the baby show!

Congrats on being viable Gwhizz, and congrats on reaching the half way mark Debz! :happydance:

Congrats on half way Debz....:happydance:

Welcome to team pink Wanababy...seems like March is half boys and half girls now!!!LOL!

Gwizz....we not having 4d scan either, but I am lucky I got scans at 24,28 and 32 weeks...so I am being spoiled!!! Well done on being viable!! We are all nearly there with you!!!

The weather is blue sky but freezing..I can hardly feel my fingers, we are going round a friends house in a mo!!!One window is already done!!! Looking good!!:cold:

Louise I had another thought... how slim was Nicole Kidman when she was pg with Sunday Rose??? Her bump suddenley appeared late!!!!
I only have friends and family touching my bump so far!!! No strangers yet thank God!! I think I will take a step back if they try!!!

Have fab Halloweens everyone :devil::witch:( I know this is not a halloween smillie as such but its the closest I can get!!!!)

can I just add I am so glad I found this forum and we have our thread I don't know how I would last without you all!!!!! xxxx

Hi Girls,

Hope you are all well, sorry not been on in a while but been having internet issues so havnt been able to get online, not that i will have been missed, Gz on team Pink Liz great news, Gz on being half way there Debz same as me made that mark yesterday :happydance:, Gz on being Viable Gwizz thats great news and enjoy the baby show on Saturday hunn, Glad to hear your results were ok Logie, Good luck for the move Shifter and dont over do things...:) Hope weather is good to you for your windows being done Lolly.
Got my 20 week scan on Monday Girls, doubt il find out what im haveing as they have a no tell policy :hissy: but i can hope i suppose.

Welcome to any new ladies and good luck to thoe who also have scans.

Take care all, speak soon

:hug:

Claire

Good morning ladies :) .
Happy halloween .

Really really chuffed for you G wizz hun :) , I know that milestone is the biggest one you must be on cloud 9 :) , We will all be hitting it in a few weeks too girls :) .

And congrats on getting to the lovely half way point Tiggertea its great isnt it :) .

I hope u all have a fab time , Iam taking layla trick and treating , Shes only 3 thow but soooo excited , I am taking her down one street only as all my mums side of the family live on the same street lol .
Were having hot dogs and jackets at my mums so will be a real great night :) ,, Iv allso stocked up on sweeties for the other kids calling (I get so excited i think i was a witch in a previous life lol) .

Have a great day . xxxxxx .

Claire!! I was just thinking about you hun and was gonna text to check in with you! Glad you are doing ok and good luck for Monday, I hope we get to see some pics hun!!

Can you believe I am 19 weeks and I am over half way for me! Since I will be having my section at 37+4 then I am over half way :happydance::happydance: and only 13 more days until my scan!!

And gwiss we are not having a 4D scan either as we are finding out the sex and if you know what the baby looks like too then what is left to see when they pop out!!

Hope everyine has a lovely weekend planned. We have lots of housework and sorting stuff out this weekend!!

I compleatley aggree with all Ladies not having 4D scans .
I know i said we booked ours , But it was offered to us for free so of course we couldnt turn it down :) .
It will be a surreal great experiance , But we hadnt of been offered for free would never of even thought about one .
Have a great treak or treat night girls .x xxxxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->