Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Well i now have 2 very over tired kids in bed .
One still with witches make up on , And one with fake blood down his face lol .
The sugar rush has only just worn off lol .
Hope everyones well . xxxx .

Congrats on reaching your 24 weeks Gwizz and for you tiggertea getting to your half way mark..:happydance: Logie aswell reaching your 'half way' too!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope everyone is having a happy halloween.....

:hugs:

Liz
xx

Just to let every one know ..
i had a tex of holly (Shifter) , Today .. If anyones wondering why she isnt online her internet is down , And shes sorting a new midwife out .
Hope every ones well . xxx .

Jade text me the other day just to check up on everyone, i thought i had posted it but i most have lost it in my placenta brain!

im coming up to 23 weeks... moved up a box as well this week on my ticker which got me a bit excited!!

I also stepped the baby excitment up, by dressing a teddybear and playing mummys in the nursery with it and my pram etc, how weird am i! I swear my OH wanted to join in tho, he wandered in there while i was getting ready and asked me where it had gone ha ha ha

hope u all had a lovely halloween, fireworks day next.... then christmas, then new year... then BABY!!!! wooo!

xxx

p.s. my 4D scan in 5 weeks... may the countdown begin!

I love playing pretend too with baby clothes hun and this is my 4th so it never stops lol.

glad Jade is ok and Shifter said she would be off for a few days. Glad her move went ok though.

13 days until my scan!! YAY let my countdown begin too :happydance:

Katie I have been taking photos of baby clothes and sending pics to my family to see it they like what I bought!!! I have her moses basket all set up too!!! These things gotta be done!!!

All our windows and doors are in and we are nug now with no drafts and no leaks...!!! they just got the last window in as it started to rain, how lucky were we???!!!

Hope everyone recovers from teh sweet fest quickly..

Can I ask... have any of you ladies started to find maternity clothes getting tight already?? I'm finding the "bump" isn't big enough fo my bump if you know what I mean!!! Has anyone got any clothes that have big "bump" bits in them? where did you get them from??? HELP.. My ones from Next are making me really uncomfy now! The bit at the bottom of the bump is too small! :hissy:

Soooooo glad Jade is ok , Wondered where she had been .
Sorry if every one knew Shifter was offline i must of missed that , She just wanted me to let every one know shes ok and Still looking for that new midwife lol.
Sooooo happy your windows went in ok Lolly hun :) ...As for maternity Clothes , I am at the moment looking like a ship im soo big lol , But i just went in to Primark and instead of my usual size 10 tight jeans baught loads and loads of comfy size 14 Cotton trousers cheap as chips at £3 each :) .
Hope everyones well ...

I had a great time at work but it was dead so they sent me home early got the end of X factor :) . xx .

Evening all,

Katien Sam, if you have moved up a ticker then I am hoping that when I post mine has also moved up a notch.lol!
How exciting.

I have just bought a load of maternity bits from la redoute. They had a code if you spend £80 you get £40 off. Which was fantastic.
The jeans I ordered are a wee bit too big yet, although I thought my bump was getting huge!

Good to see everyone progressing so well with their pregnancies, catch you all soon,

Shimmy,
xxx

Good morning ladies! Hope we're all having fab weekends! :D Anyone see any fireworks? OH and I were going to, but it was absolutely pouring with rain all evening, so we went out and had a lovely posh dinner instead! I think there are a few more diplays on during the week though...

Nice to hear about Jade & Shifter; thanks for keeping us updated!

I think I may well be the only who is behind on shopping! I've been given a cot, a moses basket and a lot of bedding, but I haven't started shopping in earnest at all yet! I'm sort of trying to hold off until after Tuesday, when we should know if Bubs is a boy or girl... eek! I'm getting nervous! Will update you all as soon as I know anything though! 51 hours to go, and counting....

Glad to hear your windows are all leak proof Lolly!

Err.. are my maternity clothes too small?? Are they heck! I'm still in my pre-pregnancy tops, and although I've been wearing maternity trousers for a while, I haven't really needed to. It's only this last week or so that my old trousers haven't done up!! I'm still trying my hardest to be positive and not to worry - I guess I'll be reassured on Tuesday...??

I'm going shopping today then!!!! Primark in Poole here I come!!!Thanks MM...:hug:

Glad your windows etc are all sorted lolly & hope you get sorted with your bit shopping - I know what you mean about the bottom of the trousers getting tight, mine are the same. They're comfy when I stand up then as soon as I sit down they feel like they're squashing bubs - and are really uncomfy.

I went shopping with my Mam on Friday, she bought my baby girl (Awww - so glad I know what LO is!) vests, blankets, mittens, socks & a little hooded towel. Just to get me started off and now the bloke at work knows I'm having a girl, he says theres loads more stuff I can have (he's the one giving me all his 'neutral' stuff from his 2 daughters - changing station, jungle nest, bouncy chair etc) Its lovely that some people are so generous!!

Oooh Louiselou - good luck on your scan on Tuesday - I hope bubs behaves for you....

Glad shifter's move went OK, bet she's glad its done now!!!

6 weeks yesterday for my 4D :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Theres a few countdowns starting lol!!

Take care everyone.....

Liz
xx

Morning ladies ...

Iam all excited tonight there is a massive firework display and bonfire :) , Hoping the weather holds off , Iam petrefied of them really but there sooo pretty i go every year and every year i am the woman you see bent down near the floor at every bang (you all know that type of woman lol) .
Super super super good luck for Tuesday Louise hun , I bet it goes great and you have a fab day :) .
Lolly have fun in Primark today hun , I really was impressed at how many trousers i got and they all stretch so will get lots of use :) .

Hope the 6 weeks flys by Wannababy hun :) , Mine was 5 weeks yesterday yayyyy .
Hope u all have a great Sunday . xxxxx .

Cheers MM!! :hugs:

After promising pics for ages - I have finally done it, I have bump pics and scan pics..:happydance:

Here goes...

Having problems with my comp...:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

It keeps crashing on me!!

I'll keep trying..xx

frontbump.jpg

sidebump.jpg

Well there's the bumps ones anyway - fingers crossed for the scan ones. I hope I can get the scan ones to download, there's a great pic of her perfect little foot!!....

xx

awww look at your bump! beautiful! :)

all these countdowns too... i'm feeling left out :rofl:

2 weeks 1day til the "big" scan at 22 weeks....

For some strange reason - I cannot download the pics, I've been trying for about 2 hours now and I'm REALLY FED UP!!!!

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

FEEL LIKE SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to try and post a links to the pics I've had to put on my facebook account - see if that works....(fingers crossed)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1419915&l=a0d66&id=709991572 her little foot - how perfect??!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1419912&l=4ce15&id=709991572

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1419913&l=a5f00&id=709991572

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1419914&l=08595&id=709991572

First time i've ever done it this way...so who knows if it'll work???? If not - I give up...lol!

Liz
xx

i was able to go to facebook and see em :)
congrats Liz - beautiful pics!

Hey girls!! I think I've felt him kick! It felt like bubbles!! So funny...hubby couldn't feel it and got mad!!

Congratulations LittleBee!

Liz - your pics are fantastic! And your bump is absolutely perfect too, all neat and round! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->