Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Congratulations littlebee - amazing feeling isn't it?!! :cloud9: They will get stronger, mine have been lately....

I was lying facing OH, he had his back to me so my belly was resting against his back yesterday and LO just kept on kicking! Saves me a job - kicking him all over lol!!!

:hugs:

Liz
xx

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevnin all :) didnt know ths thread existed... nuff room for one more? :) got scan number 5 on tuesday... bubba is a lil on the small side so i gotta be kept an eye on :)

Evening girls how are you all doing?

Got my 20 week scan tomorrow!!! dont know if il get to know the sex im going to ask for nothing, bubs been kicking me a lot recently too it a great feeling once you know that they are there and ok.
Will hopefully be back on tomorrow with scan piccies.
Take care all

Claire xx

Claire good luck on your scan tomorrow!!! Keep us posted!!!

Icculcaz welcome to the March babies!!! Good luck on Tues with your scan!

Wanababy love your bump and scan pics!!!!

Littlebee glad you felt your kicks!!! LO will kick your DH soon enough!!! I love it when I can put my bump on hubbys back and keep him awake all night too!!!:rofl::rofl:

Awwwwww Liz hun them pics are fab Beautifull :) .
Hope u have a great day tommorrow Aurora hun :) , Are you finding sex out ? .

Welcome Icculcaz :) , Its great in here .. We all get along fab join in with us .. I was going to call my baby Sacrlett if he had been a she , So love the name you have picked :) .

Did you go shopping lolly hun ? .

I had a great night OH said there soooooo proud of me , I didnt flinch once during the fireworks yayyyyy , They were beautifull when they lit the sky up . I was worried about Finnley as hes only 15 months old , I shouldnt of been he was amazed !!! , Layla got tired during the ending i had to carry her to bed in her wellys and coat lol .

Hope every one had a great night . xxxx .

Good luck for your scans this week girls - I think there are a few of us this week! :D

...Does anyone know when you're meant to start keeping a kick chart? Hope you all have lovely Mondays! xx

You only need a kick chart if you are at all concerned hun. Other wise do not stress over it.

Welcome new ladies and good luck for your scan today Claire. Hope all goes well and I look forward to seeing pics. I wonder if you get to find out the sex, let's hope.

Only 10 days until my scan, I am almost peeing myself with excitement but I can almost gaurentee it's a boy and he'll be hinding his tackle pmsl.

I have another mw app to check on my bp, think it may be up a little week as having a stressful time. I hope not or my obgyn will want to see me, I am there next Fri for my scan too!

Who has scan this week?

hullo! I am back
I just had my scan. I got so anxious I nearly fainted in there, lol.My blood pressure was still only 95/62 though even with the stress though, lol.

hope everyone is well :D

Morning Ladies , I just commented on second tri hun a big congrats the pic is sooo clear :).
Hope every ones well . xx .

Afternoon ladies,

how are we all doing?

Didnt get to find out what team im on :cry: she wouldnt tell us but after we asked she was scanning in that area and i saw 2 white stripes that to me looked like a little girls bits so can but wait and see now, all was ok with the scan, baby very active and waving at times, bubs is measuring 22+6 weeks to my 20+4 date so they were happy with that, will upload and put in scan photos later.

:hug:
https://https://i37.tinypic.com/15xkaag.jpg

Soooooo glad scan went well Aurora hun :) .
Shame they wouldnt tell you , But as you said lines looks like a girl :) .

Iam soooo happy today , I was soo worried i wasnt putting weight on at all , Well out of no where today iw eighed myself and i sure have now lol .

Pre pregnancy i was 9 stone 1 and a few weeks ago i hadnt budged from 9 stone 2 today i am 9 stone 7 wooooo . Reassures me baby is growing well . xx .

Sorry ladies I havent been on here in such a long time...my due date is 3rd March...

I also had my scan today and Im having a girl...........:happydance::happydance::happydance:

but she was breech.....

ooh, congrats on your scans girls, I don't think it matters if she was breech soo early blue, plenty of time for her to move. Peanut was practically turning somersaults quite happily while the poor sonographer was trying to take her measurements :D

thanks for your comment MM :D i thought it was a pretty good pic, glad because the 12 week ones were not that good :D

My little girl is breech too hun, not to worry just yet!!! Just feel funny having low kicks not high ones!!!:rofl:

Good luck tomorrow Louise at your scan... I reckon you are on team pink....can't wait til you know!!! Hope LO plays ball!!!

MM we ended up shopping for blinds in the end!! Our new windows are lovely but nosey neighbours can see in...so I'm going tomorrow I reckon i got 2 hours shopping time on my own!!!YAY!!!

I've got a message from SHIFTER!!! She says all has gone well with her move but her internet company cannot get her connection up again until the 12th november!!!!! she sends her love and says she will be on again as soon as she can!!

Goodmorning!!! I feel so lazy today...I have to write my thesis and I'm sooo bored..
I have to finish it till X-mas and make a presentation but I'm afraid I'm not moving at all!! I'm getting bigger and bigger and my bump is now showing and I get tired doing the smallest thing!!i NEED TO BE ENCOURAGED!!!
hugs!!

Iam soooo happy today , I was soo worried i wasnt putting weight on at all , Well out of no where today iw eighed myself and i sure have now lol .

Pre pregnancy i was 9 stone 1 and a few weeks ago i hadnt budged from 9 stone 2 today i am 9 stone 7 wooooo . Reassures me baby is growing well . xx .

I was also worried until this week, i was about 8 stone pre-pregnancy and now i am coming up to 9 (seems to have stopped at 8st 10/12lb)!!! Must have been that pack of chocolate fingers i ate last night lol

but that must mean little baby is growing well so i am happy :cloud9::baby::happydance:

as long as i can loose it easily after, i have never been above 8 stone so its weird for me at the moment!

xxx

Lots of encouragment your way hun :) ...
Iv realised this morning , Baby is breech as im getting kicks right down .
Hope every ones well , Scans seem to be flying by for every one a few weeks and some of us will be joining the 3rd trimester :) :) .

welcome Haaganbumpx! What date in march are you due?

Good luck with your scan today lucy! edit - congrats on the blue bump! xx

i've been kinda snowed under with work and stuff this past few days and so haven't had the chance to pop in so often.

hope everyone's well! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->