Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Whooooooooooooooo Anouther blue bump for March :) .
Welcome to our side of the site Haaganbump :) , Hope u join in with us we all get along great ..

I forgot to mention Earlier that me and OH have changed babies name :) , We picked one i have never ever heard any one call there baby , My little layla picked the middle name .
But OH will not let me tell any one not a soul the big meanie lol . xxxx .

im still listing the possible names in the thread lol!!!

How old is your daughter?

xxx

we aren't telling the "general public" the names we picked either - i'm just sharing on here but shhhhhh hubby doesn't know that part!!! hehehe

Whooooooooooooooo Anouther blue bump for March :) .
Who's having a blue bump? I see 1 girl and 1 possible girl but no boys unless my nappy brain has taken over :rofl:

Congrats on the scans girls.

I had a mw app today to check my bp and it was great 130/72 so I am still pleased and I heard the hb again! It was so strong and beautiful to hear. Only 10 days to go for my scan!!!

Great news on scans girls, so glad they went well....:happydance:

Welcom Haaganbumpx!!

I wouldn't worry blue about the breech thingy - there seems to be a few and my little girl is also breech!! Sounds like its pretty common...

Hope everyone is well....:hugs:

Liz
xx

logie - lousielou had her scan today and posted in 2nd tri that she's team blue!:)
good news on ur bp too :)

Thank you for guessing Katieandsam :) .
Laylas 3 and shes picked the middle name .

To any who did not see my babies name is Roman Thomas Waterfall :) . I bugged OH and he said i can tel my close friends online for opinions on the name :) .

What name did you pick tiggertea hun did i miss it ??? .
Soooooo happy your Bp is behaving Logie hun :) .

Hope every ones well . xxxxx .

Evening everyone!!!

I went shopping today and ended up in New Look...I got a pair of mat jeans "hula" for £12!!! They are sooooo comfy!!! They are under bump and are soft so they don't dig in AND they have got adjustable bits aswell!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Tiggertea we are doing the same, we are telling people we haven't thought of a name yet!!!! They can't know it all just yet!!!:rofl:

I posted on your thread MM about the name, love it, so different!

I saw the thread about lousie having a blue bump thanks :dohh: lol

Meant to say I got my downs test results today and they were low risk so I can move on from that. Only 10 days, did I mention it :rofl:

Whoooooooooooo great news Logie hun :) .

10 days and counting for you hun , Hope it flys by . xxx .

MM - We have chosen Noah for a boy or Abbie for a girl, with no middle names. I'm actually not sure if I made that announcement before or not.... I had meant to........ :dohh:

lolly - yay for the comfy jeans!!

logie - great news on the low risk results. :hugs:

Thanks MM - Roman is a really funky little name- loving it!

And eh, his namesake on home and away ain't half bad either!!! (completely irrelevant i know but i just watched last saturday's omnibus and all those aussie men just make me go gooey) :blush:

Awwwwwww all them Hormones raging , And saucy Roman on there . You must be all flush hun lol . xxxx .

Oops, sorry ladies - I was sure I posted my scan results in here, can't have pressed the reply button!!

Anyway, bit of a shock - not a daughter, but a gorgeous son!! I am so thrilled though, couldn't be happier! I really did think I'd be slightly disappointed, but to be honest, as soon as we were told to stop calling Bubs a girl, I couldn't stop grinning! Me and OH have been walking round like loonies all day, going 'It's a boy!' and 'we're having a SON!!' I am so excited now, and it's made everything seem so much more real!

Size wise, baby is perfect, so again thanks for the reassurance you've all been giving me - you were right! :blush: On my report, it charts where the baby's measurements are in relation to the average for that gestation... all are on the small side of the normal limits, except his little tummy, which is huge! It's still within the average, but right over the other side, he has a proper little pot belly!!

Really happy for lousie for your blue bump and that everything went fine xxx

Love the names Noah and Abbie tiggertea. We are waiting for the scan to decide on names. I love Laura Rachel for a girl but as usual I have no boys names I really like, never do. There are a fair few chavs round here so that limits the names we like as they are fairly chavved :rofl: I have convinced myself this is another boy because I really want a girl I think and if I keep saying it's a boy then I won't get the split second when I doubt what I was feeling. I have never done this before, finding out I mean, so it's a new emotion for me.

My sons both went for 3 days without names as we couldn't pick any we really liked but they suit their names and that's important!

congrats lousielou - glad you weren't disappointed!

logie - def need a non-chavved name hehe pregnant brain is prob kickin in now but when's your scan again? :dohh:

Great news about your low risk downs Logie, i got the same result, so can now draw a line under that and move on....:) Seems a lot of little blue bundles are due next year, just wish i new for sure so could be more prepaired hate not knowing and being organised but am not paying £75 to find out not when there is so much more to pay for.
MM thats a lovely name really like it, like your name choices too Debz, im not that organised as yet still in the not sure stage with a list of names to choose from.

:hug:

Good news on the scans and test results everyone. I made the mistake of telling someone on the retreat I was on we hadn't decided on a boy name yet and someone seemed to make it thier mission to find one for me. And they had horrible taste.

Tiggertea I like the names you have picked!!

Logie good news on your results!:happydance: I know what you mean about names!!! its hard when you think your LO will have to put up with this for the rest of their lives!!! Ooooh the respnsibility!!

Enjoy any fireworks tonight!! We are going down Poole Quay, the local radio station is putting on a FREE display!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->