Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

i have posted my 4D pics in my journal, i got a total of 45 pictures but only posted a few! got 20 mins of video as well, baby was very naughty and wouldnt move its hands from its face but i had 3 goes of going for a walk/wee/drink/chocolate and we eventually got a few really amazing pictures, my little one is just perfect, i totally bonded and felt totally in love just seeing my baby laying there yawning, blinking and playing with its feet. comparing its features to me and OH was pretty cool too, its a good mix, my nose, and stubborn-ness, and OHs lips and chin. totally amazing!!

im just going to flick through these pics for the rest of my pregnancy i think... only 12 weeks until i can hold baby! amazing, cannot wait!! xxx

Sooooooo glad it went well hun .
Isnt it just amazing , We got dvd too . But for the life of me dont know how to upload lol .

Glad baby looks like you and OH and you bonded so well , Did you stay team yallow hun
?. x .

yes im still team yellow! its actually really exciting now because everyone thinks different!!! everyone wants to know and so is really excited about it, think my best friend is more impatient than me for knowing, she had a right hissy fit when i said we didnt find out lol xxx

Looked at your pics, lovely!! Bet it was sooooo nice x

I had a lovely time at the wedding yesterday and was totally shattered when I got in at 10.30pm. Glad the scan went well Gemma and Katie and your pics are great, both of you.

13 weeks tomorrow until my section now!! And I have another scan in 2 weeks 3 days! So much to lookforward to that I have forgotten about Christmas lol

i carnt believe its only 13 weeks untill your section hun , That makes it sound sooo close .
Glad the wedding went well , even if tyring lol .

I thought little girl when i took a nosey at your 4D pics katie hun , But thats just a hunch no realy guess lol .

Hope everyones well . xx .

glad the scans went well girls :) haven't had a proper catch up of all posts yet but hopefully get there at some stage today! hehe

hope everyone's well :hugs:

Glad your scans went well ladies - am going to try to book mine for when we get back at Christmas. Am very impressed you managed to stay yellow katie!

Hop everyone's having nice weekends. Am having problems keeping up with this thread, so apologies to all the people I've not congratulated/comiserated etc :)

baby was really big compared to when we last saw it! it had big chubby arms lol!!

i have just cooked a HUGE mustard beef roast dinner and i seriously dont think i am going to move for a WEEK, my OH is laying face down on the sofa moaning because he cant move lol!! my belly is going to explode i think lol

28 weeks for me now, nearly at that good old 30 mark, cant wait to have single figure weeks left!

have a lovely relaxing sunday night ladies xxxx

Hi Girls

Scan pics are great bet you are both on :cloud9:,
Hope your little ones are feeling better MM, hope your BP is down for you when you go back to see MW Lou, probably just nerves, Glad you had a good time at the wedding Logie and omg just 13 weeks till you meet your little bundle that makes it seem so near now...:), Congrats on the 28 week mark Katie.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of whts left of the weekend,

take care all

Claire xx

Lovely scan pics ladies!

Katie, it really is the start of the count down now isn't it? With such a short time left. I can't believe how quickly the last six months have gone. It's crazy. It was our house warming party last night so I found myself saying to people all night that I am 6 months along. Put like that it really does seem like the wait is nearly over!

awwwwwwwww the scan pics are great bet your both on :cloud9: i want to go and av one but oh says no :hissy: :cry: he thinks it will spoil the day :hissy: , im getting a bit worried as iv got to go and see the consultant tomorrow iv got a cyst on my right overy which is getting bigger and if it gets much more bigger i might av to have a op :hissy::cry: but on the positive side i will av another scan so will see bubba again :cloud9: , hope you ladies have ad a nice day im going to curl up on the sofa and watch a dvd xxxxxx

Hope every thing goes well jojo :) .

Hope every ones well .

As some may remember today was the meal at OH grandparents for his nannas birthday , And i was worried .
well it went fab :) , Everyone loved the 4D pics .. Aunty barbra got drunk on sherry lol , OH aunties and uncles were real welcoming i was very impressed with the whole day .

allthow mum said finnley played up all day , She said layla was as good as gold and finnley was a devil and went crazy (He really is hard work lol) . xx x.

WOW!!! Katie and MM your pics are amazing!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed them!!!:hugs:
Glad too MM you had a good day at the rellies!!!
Jojo hope everything is well with you.

Our night last night was fab!!! made up for last wekends fiasco!!! We had a ride in a stretch limo and blasted "here come the girls " out of the window!!!

anyway gonna get off here now and watch Take that on the tv!!!

think I'm off to tri 3 tomorrow too!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

Have good eves everyone

Posted in second tri - I spent most of the day in bloody hospital today as I have not been feeling right! I explain it all on my thread any way! But I am not happy bunny. All I have done is cry today! I missed my kids beyond words as I didn't see them much yesterday and then today too, it was so awful:cry:

Glad everyone seems to be having a good weekend, hope your party went well shifter xxx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Logie i missed your thread hun .

I would of text to see you were ok , If i had known . I hope you get better soon . xxxx .

Lolly the limo sounds fun, What a treat :) :) . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->