Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

MM glad the kids slept thru for you!!!! You must have been at your wits end last night..It's always hard when you are tired yourself.Bless your OH tho!! Mine would do that too..bless 'em!!! good Layla went to school...give you a break!!
Egypt how lovely!!!! We have lots of customers go there from work( I work in a travel agents!!!) It's more and more popular these days!!!)

Congrats on your viability Jo!!!:happydance:

Holly I want snow!!! We have had sun up to now..it's going a bit dark at the mo...Just in time for the school run!!! Great!!! Have you built a snowman??

I think your ticker is a day out Jojo hun. I am due on 26th and I turned 24 weeks today! One of mine is a day fast coz I never changed the GMT on it lol.

My ticker was a day out when I first got it, so I changed my due date so that the ticker matched my actual due date! I think babygaga's calculator must be wonky.

Mine is a day out too!!! I've left mine so I can read what's happening each weeka a day early!!:rofl:

hullo!

I think my ticker is right but I don't know where that finger is pointing! Its cheating me out of days. Hugs to your little ones MM.

Hop your all ok :D

oops dint realise lol never mind hey its only 2 morrow :blush:, congrats on reaching that milestone logie :happydance: ive been getting back ache as well jms and stitch i carnt walk as fast as i do normally , i was hoping for snow but all we got was rain and wind , a holiday in Egypt sounds good .

oops dint realise lol never mind hey its only 2 morrow :blush:, congrats on reaching that milestone logie :happydance: ive been getting back ache as well jms and stitch i carnt walk as fast as i do normally , i was hoping for snow but all we got was rain and wind , a holiday in Egypt sounds good .

Notts is cr*p for snow, we never get it, just rain rain rain!!
I have had severe bloating and gas pains too, I mean doubled over in pain..... awful :cry: I must get the prunes out..... :lol:

Yes notts dont get much winter snow just rain , i woke up really excited hoping it will be white over , the weather forcasted heavy snow but no just bloody rain .:cry:

i want some snow!!!!! god damn! not too much but enough to settle so my doggie can experience it for the first time! and so i can lay on the sofa in my PJs with warm milk and watch the kiddies play, its lovely christmasy and snow!!

scan in 2 sleeps!!! viewing houses tomorrow so hopefully we will be moving before baby gets here!! yay!!

my ticker is a day ahead as well (by doctors dates), its babygaga, by my dates its right so i left it lol

im on a countdown to christmas and new year at the mo... and just think after new year has been and gone i will only have 8 weeks left *gulp* christmas and new year always goes sooo quickly!!! wow il be holding my baby soon!

hope you are all well ladies!!

xxxx

Hi Katie. Hubby keeps telling everyone that it will only be 10 weeks after new year before bubs arrives! Every time he says it I freak out a bit! Where has the time gone?? Not that I'm not looking forward to it, of course, but when you think about it like that it seems awfully close and I am soooooo not prepared yet!

Im excited like katie scan in 2 sleeps whoooo .

Kids been good today , But now laylas in bed and finnleys wide awake screaming at me aghhhh .
My tickers 1 day out too , Ithink its based on usa time not ours so ahead .

My mum booked eygpt for me layla and her , And paid for it all bless her .
She paying weekly and when we have some spare money i pay off to .
Were going to sham a shak (Spelling may be wrong lol) .

Hope every ones well . xxx.

Hey girls, just checking in!! We've had loads of snow here in the Newcastle, but not too bad where I live, some people I work with (from Durham) were 2 hours late through traffic or didn't even turn in because of the hold ups or being snowed in....

Hope all of you are well...:hugs:

Liz
xx

Hi girls,

Well i spoke to soon , Just had chocolate milk projectiled at me like an exorcist scene from layla .

Ohhhhhhhhhh wish there was something i could do . xxxx .

Hi Girls,

hope you are all well and the bumps are growing well too.....:), like a few of you got really bad heartburn so swallowing gaviscon advance to try relieve the unbearable burning pain.
We had a few days of snow but its been replaced by howling winds and lashing rain not nice weather just now at all.
Good luck for your scans girls you must all be very excited, good luck with the house hunting Katie.

Take care all

Claire xx

Hi Ladies - looking for some reassurance again I'm afraid!

Had my 24 week check up and found my blood pressure has increased a lot since booking in. It's now 120/90 whereas it was 100/70. We fly out to Mexico Wednesday but MW wants me to come in for another check on Monday. She says that although my blood pressure at the moment isn't worryingly high, the fact that it's gone up so much is slightly concerning... Any ideas what it could be? My main concern is obviously pre-eclampsia though I know some women's BP just rises anyway during pregnancy. My blood pressure has always been low (in fact, this was something I was worried about at the beginning of my pregnancy!!)

morning!
Lou, in any other circumstances, 120/90 would not e anything to worry about, hopefully your midwife is being cautious as you are going away. It would be expected to rise a bit in later pregnancy, also, I know that stress and even worrying about the BP measurement can elevate it (this is known as white coat hypertension!).

Was your urine sample ok? I'm sure its just pre marriage nerves :D :hugs:

MM yuck projectile vomit - is this all I have to look forward to ? Hope Layla is better soon.

MM and Katie scans tomorrow :wohoo:

Lousielou - worrying may make it higher so try not to worry hun, as beancounter said its not high high, just higher for you, pregnancy for you. Try not to worry hun :hugs:

Keep us informed xx

hey everyone - can't stop long (running late for work!!!)

lucy - i agree it's prob a case of pre-wedding jitters thats sending the bp a little high (even if you dont think you're nervous, there'll be a little part of you worrying inside!!!)

Don't worry Lou, I'm sure everything is ok.

MM - yuck :-( I worry about this... I have emetophobia (fear of vomit) and barely cope when I or hubby is ill. I don't know what I'll do when our LO inevitably gets sick. I won't be able to look after him/her without getting sick myself :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->