Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH scan TOMORROW AT 10.00am 23 hours to go!!! wow!!!

MM i went to sharm el sheik last year, we went in August and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot! i couldnt stay out during the hottest part of the day coz i got so dizzy. it was lovely though, we went snorkeling and it was amazing! everyone got ill tho, but everyone i know that has been got some sort of stomach bug -make sure you run the shower for a few mins before you get in! we hope to take baby away september time but only to europe somewhere!!

Louiselou - im sure everything will be ok, your blood pressure naturally rises at the end of 2nd tri, but they prob just want to check that it remains stable and that that is the norm for your pregnant body! it wouldnt be classed as high under normal circumstances!

well i best get ready to view some houses today... i hope today goes quickly i want to see my baby tomorrow!! il be in bed by 9 trying to get to sleep so it comes around quickly lol xxx

Gemma - Hope Layla is better soon :hugs:

Good luck for the scan tomorrow Katie and Gemma, bet they will be great xxx

Lou the magic numbers for pregnancy bp to be concerned over is 140/90. I have to say your midwife is right to be slightly concerned. Although your bp does naturally rise towards the end of 2nd tri above 140/90 is not good. I am sure if it is still high before you go she can get you some medication to control it so don't panic hun. I take Methyldoper for my high bp and mine is really high. When on pills it's about 120/75! It will be fine I'm sure and your wedding will be stress free xxx

whooooooo a wedding how nice congrats xx , good luck with the scans ladies i want one but just havent got the money:cry: sorry dont no much about high blood pressure iv always ad slightly low blood pressure , hope you are all well xxxx

Louiselou... my BP has always been low...it's higher now..like the others say your midwife is just being cautious cos she knows you going away..Have a fantastic time!!! We just had some custs come back today from Mexico they are sooooo brown!!! They said weather lovely out there at mo!!!

MM and Katie enjoy your scans tomorrow!!! I'd be soo excited too!!!

Shifter I have a fear of sickness too, it makes me heave and gag but when it's your baby its not so bad somehow!!! Like a pooey nappy, can only do my own childs no-one elses!!!:rofl:

:hugs: to you all have a good weekend.. I have my work do tomorrow(Last weeks fiasco was the company one tomorrow is our own branch one we've organised). I had a lovely dress I got for wedding a couple of months ago. I've just tried it on and it's too small!!!(AND its a mat dress!) so I have to ask my manager if I can sneak out of work tomorrow to get a new dress!!!:rofl:

Good luck with scans Ladies!!! :)

Hope everyone isnt suffering too much with BP and symptoms :hugs:

Weddings.... Christmas ... Births its all go now!!!

I have ONE maternity outfit (New Look) for the xmas period, below if you can make it out.. all other times its jeans and tops :)

Jingle all the Way :happydance:

Attachments

• 27112008073a.jpg
    27112008073a.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 5
hope evry ones well .

I no nothing about bp iam afraid Lucy hun , But should imagine mw is just been of the safe side **Hugs** .

Hope you manage ok with your fear Holly hun , I read this article before on this . And allot of people say they coped much better than they expected once baby arrived :) .

Are you excited katie ?? , Iam soooo excited and hope i can sleep tonight .

Layla had the day off school , She cried like crazy when we got there .. So i put in the car with me and took her home . Shes pale with a little temp , But no more sickness thank god .

Finnleys lots better , Allthow for some reason he has just come up with thrush in his mouth ! , Dr thinks maybe as hes been ill thats why . But he has some meds now . No wonder he wasnt eating bless him awwwwww .

Wooooooo g wizz what a lovely bump hun sooo cute :) .

Were going to eygpt in October katie hun and laylas half spanish and hendles heat sooo wel so iam hoping everythings ok , Is there lots to do there ? . x .

Just thought I'd add.... I went on a Nile cruise for a week then a week in a hotel in January 07 - very hot even in january! Went with my mum, you guys should love it. Just be careful of the 'dirty men' and the people trying to sell you stuff wherever you go - can get intimidating but theres plenty of security so u'll be fine. Oh and disinfect your hands EVERYTIME you handle the money - carries the dirrreah bug!

Big hugs for Lucy and Holly. Hope Layla and Finnley get well soon MM - and again good luck with the scans ladies.

xx

Right off to bed i go , Ohhhhhh next time i update will be with 4D scan to show yayyy .

Kids been good slept well bless them .

Aswell as lots of good wish vibes for myself , lots for you too Katie hun :) . Have a great day . xxxxx .

Running in to scream good luck at the scannees
I hope I have the right day!!

My ribs hurt!! Ow, Why?? Can they be stretching or something??

Enjoy today Gemm and Katie xxx

I'm off to a wedding today, all day and free food!! Love it!! Will not be back on til tomorrow xxx

Enjoy your scans ladies! Report back asap!

Bean - your ribs move up your body and get closer together to make room for your uterus. I get stretching pains up my sides from it. They can move as much as 5cm throughout the pregnancy!!!

Why oh why ladies, do I have to tell a 29 year old man to shower and brush his teeth the morning after a night out? Why?! He should know this by now.

We have friends staying with us, so it's not like it's just me he's offending with his smell! :hissy:

But I'm not really that mad, because I met his new work colleagues last night at his work xmas party and his Section Manager told me that hubby is doing very well *wink*, as in, appraisals at the end of January will probably look good for him. I also found out more about his promotion - don't remember if I mentioned that at the time, he got promoted after 2 weeks in the job, not a big one, just got made deputy team leader, so no extra money or formal job title change, but quite a bit of extra responsibility. Well turns out he has been put in charge of the team members on his floor, as the actual team leader and some of the team sit on a different floor! I'm so proud of him!

Running in to scream good luck at the scannees
I hope I have the right day!!

My ribs hurt!! Ow, Why?? Can they be stretching or something??

Same here!! Told the MW and she reckons they give way a bit for the baby and its normal, hurts though ay!! ?? :lol:

Shifter that is great news!! :hugs: Bless your hubby working hard x

Katie and MM good luck and cant wait to see the piccies

Gwizz, beautiful bump, I think you are a nice size hun! x

Beancounter - relax those ribs, a bit of retail therapy may help :lol:

I am going B&Q later for my fella to get a tennon saw (whatever that is??!!) ehh??

Also see my best mate its her Bday.

Going Lincoln Xmas market tomorrow, cant wait :lol:

Have a nice day girls xx

Katie and MM - where are you?? Want to see scan pics!!

Been quiet on here today......

hi all hope everyones doing great , iv ad a lazy day today and put the xmas tree up feels more like christmas now lol . im ready for watching x factor wonder who will be out tonight , looking forward to seeing scan pics xxxxx

Enjoy your scans ladies! Report back asap!

Bean - your ribs move up your body and get closer together to make room for your uterus. I get stretching pains up my sides from it. They can move as much as 5cm throughout the pregnancy!!!

I thought so :( I think that the baby is moving into my chest since im not growing out that much. It really, really hurts. Especially when I have heartburn for double the burning ow ow pain.

Good call on your OH doing well at work :D (even though he is a stinker :rofl:)

jms- I did go into lyndhurst and found a really cheap bookshop thier and bought me a nice book called 'the secret language of birds' and my OH stole it back off me and gave me a tenner because he doesnt know what to get me for christmas. I have popped a couple of things on his amazon wishlist too ;)

oh and we got a little tree today :D

hi ladies sorry for late reply , Have posted in second tri .

But to my friends in here , Meet my little man :) .

https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x260/kissmytouch/Picture001.jpg

Awwwww he is beautiful mummymadness, bet it was lovely!!!!!!!!! Congrats

Cant wait for mine :cloud9:

He kept frowning at us lol .

He was like let me sleep lol , It was truley amazing . I cannot even explain what it was like .

Iam now sooo shattered from the driving etc , But every moment was majical . Thanks girls .

I wish i knew how to show you the video or a clip of it i have . x x .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->