Due March 2012 - Anyone want to be buddies?!

Emily7287

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I am due March 9, 2012... I've gone through 1 MMC in March of this year and now I am pregnant again (4w6d) :cloud9:

I am trying to stay positive right now and would love to have a friend going through this too! :flower:

There's a whole bunch of us in the thread 5 weeks preg.. ;) come join! Your close enough lol

My due date has been set at February 16, 2012. Is that close enough? :)

I got an approximate due date of March 4th :) lol it'll be confirmed tomorrow morning!!

Congrats!!

Thanks girls! Congrats to all of you!

Bababel ~ Absolutely! You may have a Valentine's baby :)

JenP ~ Keep me updated on your appointment tomorrow!

agreeksmom ~ You're lucky your two will be so close in age!! I'd like for my kids to be about 2 years apart as well.

Hi, I'm due March 3rd! Would love to join you too!

Hi im due march 6th and would lve to buddy up xxx

Hey I'm due around the 9/10th of march and would love to buddy on what feels like a long road ahead lol!

Congrats girlies and a h&h 9 months to all :D xx

I haven't had my due date confirmed yet but will be some time around early March. :) I would love to buddy up with everyone xx

That's great!! I'm glad we all have buddies now :)

I am going for my first appointment on Monday... I am hoping they will schedule me for a 7 or 8 week ultrasound instead of 12. Last pregnancy, I would have miscarried by then.

Anyone's doctor do ultrasounds earlier than 12 weeks?

Anyone from the states? I'm in the Atlanta area.

Wow! everyone is due in March...havent confirmed that but my app on my phone(lol) says March 8...I need a buddy

I think my due date should be March 13, 2012. The 1st day of my last AF was June 03, 2011. I'm not totally sure what day I ovulated on(i'm thinking day 18) but my average cycle length is 31 days.

I got my 1st + HPT on July 4th. I am super excited since I miscarred at 5 weeks(my 1st pregnancy) this past February and wasen't expecting anything to happen again so quick.

I called my obgyn yesterday so that I could schedule a 8-9wk appt. I talked to the nurse...she asked me what symtoms I had and I told her "slight lower back pain" and lots of "burping" and she said she wanted to talk to the Dr. 1st before any scheduling and said she would call me back.

So the nurse called me back today and said she wanted to schedule an ultrasound for next week. So I agreed to it for this Monday the 11th. The whole call really caught me off guard though really. I had no idea she was going to call me back saying that. Now i'm actually a little hesitant since I think it's super early for one and it was the last thing I had on my mind. I actually didn't even know they do them that early???

hahaha, sorry for so long a post ... but, yes to answer your question I am getting an earlier ultrasound and I live in the U.S.(45mins South of Buffalo, NY).

I think my due date should be March 13, 2012. The 1st day of my last AF was June 03, 2011. I'm not totally sure what day I ovulated on(i'm thinking day 18) but my average cycle length is 31 days.

I got my 1st + HPT on July 4th. I am super excited since I miscarred at 5 weeks(my 1st pregnancy) this past February and wasen't expecting anything to happen again so quick.

I called my obgyn yesterday so that I could schedule a 8-9wk appt. I talked to the nurse...she asked me what symtoms I had and I told her "slight lower back pain" and lots of "burping" and she said she wanted to talk to the Dr. 1st before any scheduling and said she would call me back.

So the nurse called me back today and said she wanted to schedule an ultrasound for next week. So I agreed to it for this Monday the 11th. The whole call really caught me off guard though really. I had no idea she was going to call me back saying that. Now i'm actually a little hesitant since I think it's super early for one and it was the last thing I had on my mind. I actually didn't even know they do them that early???

hahaha, sorry for so long a post ... but, yes to answer your question I am getting an earlier ultrasound and I live in the U.S.(45mins South of Buffalo, NY).

Hey Redsunflower!

Your situation sounds so much like mine.... My LMP was June 3 and I, too, had a missed miscarriage in March at 5 weeks (that was my first pregnancy). I am very anxious about this one, but I am trying not to worry as I know it doesn't help!

I have been having slight menstrual-like cramps for the past week or so, but no spotting. Around 5 weeks last time around, I had some spotting and went in for an ultrasound at 6 weeks. My doctor said it looked good for 5 weeks, but not 6 :( So, I went in the next week and the sac and yolk had collapsed. No fetal pole ever developed. I had a D&C the next week and after 2 cycles, here I am again!

My doctor told me that the MMC last time wasn't anything she would even think about this time. She told me it was chromosomal problems that often happen. I have my first appointment on Monday, the 11th as well. They will be doing bloodwork and an internal exam. It is NOT uncommon (at least here in Georgia) for early ultrasounds. Most of the ladies I know have them done at 7-8 weeks.

My doctor's office told me that given my history, they would perform an early ultrasound around 7 weeks... Just for some reassurance and to make sure everything is going well.

I will be 5w3d on Monday... and it sounds like you will be around that time as well! Good luck and keep me updated on your appointment! :flower:

I had mild cramping yesterday(Saturday) from about 3pm until 10pm. It wasen't painful, it just made me think a lot and I kept wondering what was going on since it didn't go away. Yesterday was a pretty hot day here though and I was outside but I made sure to drink a lot of water ... so i'm not sure what the case was.

Today is better though. I've had a couple little achy pains and cramps here and there but nothing important to speak of. I've been trying to stay in the house but I ran out of things to do in here(plus we don't have central air). So, I took my lounger and moved it under the shade trees in the back yard for relaxation. I keep drinking, drinking, drinking water - every time I see my glass of water I drink it up and then refill it.

Hey ladies!! I am waiting on a doc's appt to have the date confirmed, but I will be due March as well:happydance: I'm in middle TN, only a few hrs from Atlanta. I had menstrual like cramps for several days at about week 4 1/2 and I've also read it's normal. So happy to meet everyone!:flower:
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->