Due May 1st!! Anyone want to be buddies?

How fun and exciting! I'm not sure if I'll be able to post my u/s picture. I tried posting my (water retention) baby bump in a forum on here and the site said the file was too large. :/ anyone know how to fix that? If it comes down to it i also have a facebook.

I google resize photo and use one of the websites that pops. Im on a closed group of facebook for may 2017 mommies you guys should join.

It went great! First they did my annual exam and a paper smear since I had a cone biopsy last year. Then after I asked them to bring in his mom and my mom and OH. (I really wanted the grandma's to be apart of that experience whether it would be good or bad.) The abdominal didn't give a real clear view so they did transvaginal and there was baby and it's strong heartbeat. Pretty incredible!!! Still looks like a little blob but the fact that it was there and I could hear him/ her made it all so real and even more exciting. And what a relief haha.

I saw your picture on fb so excited for you! I just took my very last hpt and it came out great!!! I think I can officially relax and enjoy my vacation and let my baby bean cook. September 12th hurry up! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
Ah Puppy!! That's awesome!! I'm so happy the u/s went well!

Ny, the tests look great!

AFM - still feeling okay! Tired, sore nipples off and on, and slight slight nausea in the morning. No spotting that I can tell, so just praying things are going well still!

Those are some awesome lines ny! Just try to relax a bit now and enjoy it!

Tweak, good to hear no spotting so far! :) hopefully it stays that way!

Great news on the scan puppy! Bet is was so amazing!

Great lines Ny! I am glad you can relax now! Is it your first scan on September 12th?

Tweak glad you are ok and no spotting is a good sign! How is vacation going?

Today is the first morning over woken up feeling relatively okay, it is obviously nice not to feel sick but now I'm panicking because I don't feel sick! I can't win :haha: I just want me scan date through now, feel a bit in limbo at the mo!

How are you all doing?

Not been on for a while...had first MW app yesterday, all went well.

As for how I'm feeling....it's finally hit me! 2pm in afternoon and I've not left my bed apart from to go to the bathroom. My DH has been off today so looking after me bringing me what I need. Just feel exhausted, no energy and abit low. Oh the joys...

:hi: angel! Sorry to hear you are feeling it too!! It's exhausting isn't it! We went for a day trip to the seaside today - slept in the car on the way up, on the beach and in the car on the way back. On the sofa now and ready to sleep again! 😴

Good news - OH has finally caved and said he'll pay for us to have an early scan at 8 weeks!! :yay: going to look at booking it tonight before he changes his mind! :haha:

That's great news Sophm88, we paid to have one with my first, it's so lovely seeing it, makes you believe. I'm also having early scan at 9 weeks but at the hospital. Will make me actually believe it too, or though can't feel this bad for nothing.

That's exactly how I feel - I want to see baby to believe it but I feel awful so that should be enough Haha. Booked in for the 24th September - 3 weeks tomorrow! 😃 What date is your scan?

Today I am in an awful mood and just feel like crying! Feel sorry for OH and DD!

How are you all today?

The last 2 weeks have been awful as far as food aversions and nausea. Now if I didn't have to work it'd be easier to deal with. Since I can't I've found that Sea bands, preggo pop drop, ginger ale, and crackers really helped. Last couple days have been more kind to me. :) 8 weeks on sunday. Hope everyone else is surviving their 1st trimester thus far!!

Sophm88 Mines on the 14th. I'm actually sitting here thinking, why do we put ourselves through this?!! When your in this phase, that's all you can think of! Just eaten some lunch and not sure whether I'm going to be sick or want to sleep!

Hi ladies!! I'm doing good! So far no nausea instead I'm constipated! It is killing me! First appt is in the 12th but probably won't get my first ultrasound until a week after that.

Well I've had a good couple of days then woke up this morning feeling so sick! Back to work tomorrow after a week off which is going to be a struggle especially if I am feeling like this!!

Hope you ladies are feeling a bit better today!

Hello everyone:wave: I haven't had time to read through the thread yet but I plan to tonight and tomorrow since I'm off work, in the mean time I wanted to introduce myself:)
My name is Abi and my husband and I currently have two beautiful crazy daughters:kiss: both of their pregnancies went well and both were born healthy. My first daughter was a twin but her twin vanished very early into my pregnancy, then 6 months after I had her I got pregnant while on the pill and had my first m/c:cry: After the m/c we waited until our dds 1st birthday then decided to start ttc for #2, at exactly 12 months on the dot of ttc, I got my second ever bfp and went on to have our second adorable spunky lo<3 everything was going well, we were in total awe of our family and very content so I decided to get on a bc called the 'nexplanon' which was the worst mistake ever, I could not handle it and it made me go crazy hormonal wise I was feeling very depressed and helpless so after 7 months of dealing with my own madness I got it removed and we decided no more bc for awhile, which led to us ntnp. I got the bc removed in September and in December(the day before christmas) I was late and didn't think anything of it but took a test anyway, low and behold it was positive! so many emotions ranging from happy to excited to terrified but excited none the less. The excitement didn't last long because sadly I had a mc on new years day at 6w exactly:cry: The loss was really hard for me, but it wasn't long before we decided to go at it full force and start ttc for #3. After the mc in Jan I had 3 chemical pregnancies, found out a lot of info about low progesterone(which I believe was caused by the nexplanon) and thought it couldn't hurt to try the cream so I got two big bottles of it and now I'm here!!:happydance::cloud9: I am so excited to get to know you all and go through the journey together:hugs: My edd is May 2nd and this bub will be a surprise:bunny: P.S. sorry for the novel:dohh: will start catching up now:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->