Due May 3rd

Just waking up, I feel fine :nope:
Not looking very labor like at all. Oh well.

Agreed! They are just too comfortable! Back to trying things online for labor induction! I am too impatient to wait til Monday for the doctor to schedule my full induction.

Agreed! They are just too comfortable! Back to trying things online for labor induction! I am too impatient to wait til Monday for the doctor to schedule my full induction.

Yes, tonight if I have the energy I will force DH for some sexy time! I don't want to be induced :cry:

I have given up on trying to get him out before the induction on Wednesday. I have had sex like 2 or 3 times a week the entire pregnancy, I have 5 other kids I run after constantly, i take 2 or 3 hour trips to walmart weekly...if sex/walking/spicy food etc..actually worked, He would be out by now lol.

I'm going to try sex tonight as I've had contractions all day they just aren't any more painful really. I believe my body started cleansing itself to prep for labor though as I spent a lot of time in the bathroom. Sorry if TMI but I would've swore I lost weight after today's episodes!

I'm going to try sex tonight as I've had contractions all day they just aren't any more painful really. I believe my body started cleansing itself to prep for labor though as I spent a lot of time in the bathroom. Sorry if TMI but I would've swore I lost weight after today's episodes!

Lol nice! Well yes have sex, at least someone will. My stupid DH said he was tired, well I am tired too! But si de he refused I was so pissed and told him to never ever again ask me for his stupid sexual favors he enjoys so much ever again. There is times I'm already falling asleep and he begs and whines and I will get up, but his lazy ass won't! I hate him and everyone else! Well except my mom, she is the best.

Lmfao. OH told me no to. He said "it's probably not a good idea" .....it's like now that we are almost done and I'm having contractions and and actual signs that things are moving along he's decided he's nervous! I was very pissed off too. I also hate everyone but my Mom right now.

I really wanted it to be this weekend. The ob I go to is a huge chain and the ONLY doctor I've liked at all was the one on call this weekend. I'm sure I'll end up with the one of the bitches that I hate for the induction :(

I know that when the time comes I'm not going to care I just will want her out but they have all been SO fucking rude every time I've had to to meet with one of them that I am scared they would deny my induction simply because they hate their lives.

Days are getting MUCH longer now! Trying to remember that tomorrow morning I'm scheduling the induction and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Nobody stays pregnan forever! We are all almost done!

Lmfao. OH told me no to. He said "it's probably not a good idea" .....it's like now that we are almost done and I'm having contractions and and actual signs that things are moving along he's decided he's nervous! I was very pissed off too. I also hate everyone but my Mom right now.

I really wanted it to be this weekend. The ob I go to is a huge chain and the ONLY doctor I've liked at all was the one on call this weekend. I'm sure I'll end up with the one of the bitches that I hate for the induction :(

I know that when the time comes I'm not going to care I just will want her out but they have all been SO fucking rude every time I've had to to meet with one of them that I am scared they would deny my induction simply because they hate their lives.

Days are getting MUCH longer now! Trying to remember that tomorrow morning I'm scheduling the induction and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Nobody stays pregnan forever! We are all almost done!

Stupid husbands!

I just woke up and the first thing my husband says "are you having the baby today?" I just ignored him.

My mother in law has been here since last Friday waiting for this stubborn fat baby to come out, I think she is starting to get bored because she is starting to do annoying things like wanting to re arrange my garage, or go buy bolts to reinforce our deck! Or clean the inside of the microwave instead of the top of the fridge like I asked. Oh and since my parents are Mexican and my husband and his family are white, I can't comfortably eat shit without her giving me weird looks, I guess my husband is used to it because initially he also gave my food looks and made rude comments, he's over it. My mother in law isn't and its annoying! Sand although I am thankful she is here to help out, it bothers me she has a comment about my foods, and wanting to re arrange my house to her liking even though she is only ever here 2 days every 4 months or so and it MY HOUSE not anyone else's

Oh man. You poor thing! I couldn't imagine my mother in law being here right now! Thank The Lord she is far far away and can't race out here when the baby's born. Although I'm quite sure the stress of her being around would've put me in labor weeks ago.....

My mom took leave from work and has been home just in case I go into labor since Monday so she's getting impatient. Thankfully she doesn't go back til the 27th or I'd be freaking out that she wouldn't be here to help once we are home from the hospital. We have cleaned the house multiple times and rearranged a few rooms out of boredom just waiting around!

Oh man. You poor thing! I couldn't imagine my mother in law being here right now! Thank The Lord she is far far away and can't race out here when the baby's born. Although I'm quite sure the stress of her being around would've put me in labor weeks ago.....

My mom took leave from work and has been home just in case I go into labor since Monday so she's getting impatient. Thankfully she doesn't go back til the 27th or I'd be freaking out that she wouldn't be here to help once we are home from the hospital. We have cleaned the house multiple times and rearranged a few rooms out of boredom just waiting around!

Lol. Yes, she is here just because she has to take care of my 21 month old while we are at the hospital. My mom unfortunately does not believe in baby proofing their house and feed him EVERYTHING from chocolate, to pure sugar candy my mother in law at least follows my strict feeding rules and my house is toddler proof, soooo I have to deal because of that.

How are you ladies holding up today?!?! What is yall's progress? What are yall doing to try to jump start labor? . . .

I was checked for the first time on Wednesday (today is Sunday) I was 38 weeks and 5 days and I was 3cm dilated and 90% effaced, he also stripped my membranes. My dr said he was pretty sure I would have her by Monday, (well Monday is tomorrow and nothing). Wed afternoon I had an upset belly, a few contractions off and on.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday - I walked a good bit in my neighborhood.
Saturday, I ate some fresh pineapple.
Today, I have walked a little and bounced on my exercise ball for about 30 min, I am going to do another 30 min in a little while.
I am hoping to talk dh into having sex with me tonight.

Friday I started losing my mucus plug, I'm pretty sure it is all out now.

I have an app for Tuesday to set up being induced on May 2nd, if she isn't here by then. I am really hoping she comes by Thursday because I don't
really wanna be induced.

Ashleylu88 - that sounds like good progress. I don't know if you read my previous posts in which on April 17 I was told I was 1 cm dilated and 90 effaced and the doctor told me I wouldn't make it a week . . . Well the. A week later I went to see him again and suddenly I wasn't dilated and he wouldn't tell me how effaced I was! I was pissed . . . I actually still am!

I tried sex, lost my plug the next day. Went on a 2 hour hike, lost more of my plug but that was on Thursday :growlmad:, I am going to once again try and convince DH for sex tonight chances are he won't do it but I will try.

He has suddenly turned into this super O M G crazy anti induction freak. It's kind of annoying but whatever.

Ashleylu88 - that sounds like good progress. I don't know if you read my previous posts in which on April 17 I was told I was 1 cm dilated and 90 effaced and the doctor told me I wouldn't make it a week . . . Well the. A week later I went to see him again and suddenly I wasn't dilated and he wouldn't tell me how effaced I was! I was pissed . . . I actually still am!

I tried sex, lost my plug the next day. Went on a 2 hour hike, lost more of my plug but that was on Thursday :growlmad:, I am going to once again try and convince DH for sex tonight chances are he won't do it but I will try.

He has suddenly turned into this super O M G crazy anti induction freak. It's kind of annoying but whatever.

LOL my husband just thinks its weird, i can never get comfortable because of the big belly, and i guess its just different for him, we haven't had sex in a long time now. haha
I am hoping I keep making progress and she decides to come soon. I haven't had a scan since 20 weeks, so I am so curious as to what she looks like. Come on baby girl!!

Good luck to you! keep me updated!

:happydance: woo hoo! Hubby has agreed to sex tonight! My contractions aren't as regular BUT there's some more pain so I'm hoping that by tomorrow's appointment there will have been enough progress for her to attempt to strip my membranes.

I'm just gonna say "when would you like me to go in to be induced, tonight or tomorrow night?" Because I've reached my limits! Baby girl has an eviction notice at this point.

:happydance: woo hoo! Hubby has agreed to sex tonight! My contractions aren't as regular BUT there's some more pain so I'm hoping that by tomorrow's appointment there will have been enough progress for her to attempt to strip my membranes.

I'm just gonna say "when would you like me to go in to be induced, tonight or tomorrow night?" Because I've reached my limits! Baby girl has an eviction notice at this point.

I think I may have convinced DH to do it tonight too!!! Are you timing contractions? Or are they not regular yet? and btw, you ladies going for membrane sweep are brave, cervix checks by themselves freak me out!

Here is my update:
Due to feeling trickling down my tight several times today and feeling where that liquid was coming from the on call doctor told me to come in to L&D so knowing nothing was going on I went in. I guess the usual discharge has turned to water and that is the leaks I have been feeling that had my underwear wet.

They checked me there again and the nurse said she went as far as she could and was able to feel baby's head, so now I am still dilated or redilated or whatever!

Just started timing them as DURING sex they got much more painful. The last interval was about 10 mins. But the thing is the tightness comes before the pain and ends before the cramp feeling goes away? So idk really how long they are. The pain lasts for over a minute but the tightening eases up after about 50 seconds? Not sure. Took some Tylenol pm for a headache so hopefully I can rest a bit and will wake up knowing its time.

There's another one! That interval was 6 mins. But the pain isn't unbearable by any means so I'm not getting my hopes up!

Oh and wanted to add that my discharge got watery a few weeks back and I ended up in l&d too thinking I was leaking. At least you're dilated again :)

Just to update! Went in today and I was "a tight cm" dilated and now 50% effaced. She tried to strip the membranes but said that she doubts anything will come of it because my cervix is still posterior and very hard to reach. Going in tomorrow night at 8 pm to be induced.

They did the ultrasound and she looks perfectly fine but has definitely run out of room. Estimated to weigh 8 lbs 2 oz give or take a lb and a half which has me QUITE nervous I may end up with a 9 lb 10 oz baby!

Been crampy since the appointment but I'm not expecting anything of it. I'm so ready to meet my little girl!!!!!! These next 31 hours until I go in are going to be the longest of my life I'm sure!

Just to update! Went in today and I was "a tight cm" dilated and now 50% effaced. She tried to strip the membranes but said that she doubts anything will come of it because my cervix is still posterior and very hard to reach. Going in tomorrow night at 8 pm to be induced.

They did the ultrasound and she looks perfectly fine but has definitely run out of room. Estimated to weigh 8 lbs 2 oz give or take a lb and a half which has me QUITE nervous I may end up with a 9 lb 10 oz baby!

Been crampy since the appointment but I'm not expecting anything of it. I'm so ready to meet my little girl!!!!!! These next 31 hours until I go in are going to be the longest of my life I'm sure!

That is AWESOME! I can't wait to see that baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->