Due may 5th looking for bump buddies x

Thank you helen for the congrats.

And congrats to you bcage.

Claudiam2321 how did your scan go?

helen...no kicks in the lady area, but I did get two kicks to the backside last night...I forgot how weird of a feeling it was.

blessedtwice I love your pic...they never can get our little guys face because of my uterus or he's hiding behind my placenta. :(

Hey I was also told at my scan that i had a low lying placenta, got to go back at 36 weeks to check to see if its moved. They do say 90% of them move! We weren't told about the sex thing either xx

HI LADIES CAN I JOIN YOU all i had my 20 week scan yesterday im on team blue so pleased but was told i have a low lying placenta too got go back at 32 weeks ?

HI LADIES CAN I JOIN YOU all i had my 20 week scan yesterday im on team blue so pleased but was told i have a low lying placenta too got go back at 32 weeks ?

Hi!! of course you can join us :thumbup: I just got my appointment through for my scan to check the placenta, its on the 22 march which means ill be almost 34 weeks....or 33...lost count haha.

So we have just had a pile of snow here today, total chaos, I went shopping this morning and no snow and when i came out of the mall it was white over!! Had to abandon my car at the bottom of the hill where i live and walk the rest of the way (this hill is like mount everest!) shattered when i got in but at least all my presents are wrapped and im nice and warm now.

How has everyones weekend been so far? x

Morning all!

It's been a bloomin' cold morning - it was -10 on the way to work and I'm still thawing out! But have ripped some Christmas CDs onto the hard drive so we feel festive - ish.....

I don't feel Christmassy at all this year - does anyone else?

No I don't feel christmassey either, maybe it's because I'm not organised at all!

Bit concerned today. I was walking the dogs yesterday and I bent down to pi k up a snowball and got a sickening pain in my stomach, felt like I had pulled something or squashed something!!!!!! Can still feel it today and just hope I've not done anything serious. Felt baby move last night but worried now that i have damaged something. Hopefully I'm worrying over nothing but the pain at the time was awful and took me a few minutes to recover.

Hi ladies, so how was christmas for you all? Did you get some nice things for baby? My mum has kindly sent us some money to put towards the pram.

I feel like i have exploded this week, my belly seems to be huge!

Aw...cute baby bump...hehe... I feel huge already too, yet not as big as with Kaelyn, but I've been working on that haha...don't wanna get as big as last time although I only gained 33lbs which was ok...

Oh and I felt the kick in the lady area you were talking about..you're right a little irritating but does make you giggle a little....

Aw...cute baby bump...hehe... I feel huge already too, yet not as big as with Kaelyn, but I've been working on that haha...don't wanna get as big as last time although I only gained 33lbs which was ok...

Oh and I felt the kick in the lady area you were talking about..you're right a little irritating but does make you giggle a little....

haha, makes you jump doesnt it!! Baby has been doing somersaults this week (of thats what it feels like) she seems to like to wake up just as i go to bed at night and always kicks like mad when hubby lays his head at the top of my belly.

Going Pram shopping on monday so fingers crossed we find one that we both like.

Where are you ladies feeling the babies kick at? is it still down low? i feel her way low still, and on my sides, the sonogram technician said I'd be feeling her around my belly button at 20 weeks, i'm almost 22 weeks, i wonder if she is just laying low?

Where are you ladies feeling the babies kick at? is it still down low? i feel her way low still, and on my sides, the sonogram technician said I'd be feeling her around my belly button at 20 weeks, i'm almost 22 weeks, i wonder if she is just laying low?

mine is the same way. by 20w i felt DS up by my bellybutton or higher. she seems to be enjoying laying on my bladder!:growlmad:

Boys and girls do carry different and move different but yes, he is still down low, which I expected with this one...I did feel a kick in my ribs the other day, but it's very rare to for me to feel it....

I noticed with Kaelyn she was 10 times more active than this baby...by now with her you could feel her moving and see her moving on the outside...I can feel him moving around like crazy but you have to get him in the right spot to feel him kick from the outside and you can't even see it yet...

anyone else have more than one and experience this??

Oh and sorry about the not responding when you asked how everyone's Christmas went Helen...hehe baby brain....I HAD THE STOMACH BUG...yuck!!! then I went to the family doctor Tuesday and she tells me I have a sinus infection and an ear infection!! yay lol :(

Boys and girls do carry different and move different but yes, he is still down low, which I expected with this one...I did feel a kick in my ribs the other day, but it's very rare to for me to feel it....

I noticed with Kaelyn she was 10 times more active than this baby...by now with her you could feel her moving and see her moving on the outside...I can feel him moving around like crazy but you have to get him in the right spot to feel him kick from the outside and you can't even see it yet...

anyone else have more than one and experience this??

Oh and sorry about the not responding when you asked how everyone's Christmas went Helen...hehe baby brain....I HAD THE STOMACH BUG...yuck!!! then I went to the family doctor Tuesday and she tells me I have a sinus infection and an ear infection!! yay lol :(

Oh no!! Hope you feel better soon xx

Ive been feeling baby kick all over, think she does somersaults and kicks all the way round from belly button to lady bits!!

Went shopping yesterday and I GOT A PRAM!!!! yey!! also got a moses basket with rocking stand and a Johnsons baby care kit. So pleased and i built the pram all by myself with no help from hubby....think it must have been easy as im not very good at putting things together lol especially with this baby brain.

this is the pram i got. I also got a moses basket type attachment for her to lay down and a rain cover and foot muff and nappy bag. All for £270.00 with £100 of extras free!! BARGAIN!! LOL :happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...ur-Sport-Travel-System-in-Black-Mist(0076980)

Have any of you ladies got your prams yet? x

Hi girls!! Dont get on here too often but am due 8th of May, found out just before xmas it is a :blue: !!!
Hows everyone feeling? I'm generally tired and have no motivation whatsoever, feel baby moving alot now and have a really noticeable bump.
Plus a lovely fat varicose vein down my calf :growlmad::growlmad:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls!! Dont get on here too often but am due 8th of May, found out just before xmas it is a :blue: !!!
Hows everyone feeling? I'm generally tired and have no motivation whatsoever, feel baby moving alot now and have a really noticeable bump.
Plus a lovely fat varicose vein down my calf :growlmad::growlmad:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi!

Ive been pretty tired recently too, i had lots of energy at the start of 2nd tri but now im starting to get tired again. Everything seems like a struggle lol!

Not got any dreaded varicose veins yet thankfully lol but have got a huge bump and starting to waddle haha.

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to all of you. And as bellabump said in another thread "our babies will be born this year"!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->