Due may 5th looking for bump buddies x

Ok ladies, ive noticed on the 2nd trimester board there is a thread for how old are you. We have all been chatting for a while so i thought it might be nice for us to share some info (only if you want to of course!) so here goes, ill start:

Im 29 and OH is 30
2 dogs, 1 Great Dane and 1 Staffie x American Bulldog
1st baby for us together and OH has a daughter from previous marriage
LOVE...Twilight and obsessed with american TV series such as Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Dexter and Vampire Diaries oh and of course True Blood.
Just left the RAF and now working for the council (which i hate) and hoping to join Strathclyde Police as and when they re-open their recruitment. x
Loving anything orange based....juice, oranges, lollies, sweets etc (my craving i think)

Hope thats enough info! lol xxx

Hi ladies, how have we all been this week? x

Morning all!

I have a very active El Bumpo this morning! It's never been this active before but the last couple of days it's definitely saying hello rather a lot. It's a fab feeling though - I'm loving it!

Info sharing - I'm up for it, here goes!

I'm 33, hubby is 41 and this is our first baby! We have no pets and we're moving into a larger house in February (assuming the snow doesn't hold the build up too much!)
I'm a children's dentist, which I love, and I'm actually worried that I'm going to miss my patients when I'm on maternity leave (can't see that happening though).
I love music, acting, ballroom dancing and reading, but HATE the ice we have at the moment!
Currently having a huge craving for Revels having totally lost my sweet tooth at the start of the pregnancy - it's back now!
TV wise love Strictly Come Dancing, NCIS, CSI, The Apprentice and good documentaries, just never quite get enough time to sit down and watch much!

Morning flugella, bump woke me up the other night wriggling about! Didn't mind though as it was such a lovely feeling. Starting to feel real movement now rather than just quick "pops".

My boss kindly pointed out this morning that I have a big belly.....cheers thanks for that! Haha. Are you knocking your bump yet??? I keep opening doors onto mine as it sticks out more than my boobs now!! Lol xx

my baby is due 27/4/11 but as a different daddy to my last three who were all early the first two by days the last 4 weeks early its anyones guess when baby will be here. Would love to have a buddy to talk to, this baby feels like a first time baby all over again as its nearly 14 years since my last baby was born, my consultant (I have to see her and my midwife seperately dont mind as I get to hear babies heartbeat a lot) sems to think they will induce baby if it hasnt arrived by 30/3/11 who knows, I will know more when I see her again on 11th Jan 2011, looking forward to this wednesday when I have my 21 week anamoly scan and find out if its a boy or girl, cant wait xx:cloud9:

Hello ladies, how is everyone??

Had 20 weeks scan today AND............ we are having a girl!!!!!! Very happy, happy is healthy and was busy sucking her thumb! Both my little girls will be very happy as think they were both secretly hoping for another sister. OH is chuffed too, although feel a bit sorry for him when he has 4 hormonal women running around in the years to come lol.

Have got to go back for another scan at 36 weeks as I have a low lying placenta, although Im told most times they move by themselves xxxx

my baby is due 27/4/11 but as a different daddy to my last three who were all early the first two by days the last 4 weeks early its anyones guess when baby will be here. Would love to have a buddy to talk to, this baby feels like a first time baby all over again as its nearly 14 years since my last baby was born, my consultant (I have to see her and my midwife seperately dont mind as I get to hear babies heartbeat a lot) sems to think they will induce baby if it hasnt arrived by 30/3/11 who knows, I will know more when I see her again on 11th Jan 2011, looking forward to this wednesday when I have my 21 week anamoly scan and find out if its a boy or girl, cant wait xx:cloud9:

Hi there!! Wow, so this little one may well come early!!! What are you hoping for a girl or boy?? All the ladies on this thread seem to be having girls!! Lol x

My boss kindly pointed out this morning that I have a big belly.....cheers thanks for that! Haha. Are you knocking your bump yet??? I keep opening doors onto mine as it sticks out more than my boobs now!! Lol xx

Not yet - mind you I have huge boobs so I think bump will overtake boobs at about 36 weeks!!! :winkwink: I seem to be quite small for nearly 20 weeks - only "just" (literally just) into maternity jeans and they're a bit slack and maternity tops are huge! MW reckons I'm going to be "neat" so watch me go blobby in about a week!

Becxi, wow!!!!!!!!! A lovely little girl!!! Congratulations!!!!

Almost everyone on here is having a girl!!!! Might have to change the name of the thread to lucky may princesses!! Lol

Lots of girls to wrap daddy around their little fingers lol! And more boyfriends for him to "warn off" lol

Massive congratulations again !! Xxx

Flugella, I must be eating waaaay too much as my boobs are huge too!! Lol can only put it down to all those damn pizzas I've been eating!! Lol. Prob not baby after all, just blubber haha then cute little baby hiding behind it all! X

Hello ladies, how is everyone??

Had 20 weeks scan today AND............ we are having a girl!!!!!! Very happy, happy is healthy and was busy sucking her thumb! Both my little girls will be very happy as think they were both secretly hoping for another sister. OH is chuffed too, although feel a bit sorry for him when he has 4 hormonal women running around in the years to come lol.

Have got to go back for another scan at 36 weeks as I have a low lying placenta, although Im told most times they move by themselves xxxx

Whoooopie!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Congrats on the girl!!! SO excited to be sharing these pregnancy girl moments with my Bump Buddies! How neat!!!!!!!!!! This has to be the luck of the girl thread for sure!

Goodmorning!!

I am 24yrs old, will be 25 when baby girl is born :) My hubby is 25! We have 2 boys, 6 and 4 1/2 years old. Finally having our princess :happydance: . I work a full time job in accounting! I don't do much else, but spend time with my family, I love every moment with my kids!

I love Twilight also and Criminal Minds Helen!!

Hello Ladies,

I am 22 Oh is 21...guess I'm a little younger :/ lol
We have 1 dog..Jada..she's a dalmation mix
I also love the twilight movies..can't wait for breaking dawn..I also enjoy
AMC's the Walking Dead, Of course my life time series Army Wives and Drop Dead Diva,
I never get to see Young and the Restless anymore because of work but I try to catch up on Soapnet's marathons on Saturday nights if I'm lucky. I love American Idol when it airs and Secret Teen because I have been watching it for years..And can't forget NCIS and House....
I rarley have time to watch all of them but I can't get enough when I actually catch Marathons.
I work Part-Time as a Social Services Assistant and Part-time as an Evening receptionist in the same nursing facility.
I just recived a promotion to Admissions Assistant/Social Services assistant to work Full-time. I'm super excited to start.

I crave the healthy things with this baby live fruit, especially oranges, and vegetables, and water...which is a good thing. I gained 33 pounds with my daughter and this time I am half way through and only gained 10-12, so I suppose I am doing good ? lol

Haha, bet you're wandering what is live fruit?? lol I meant "like" hehehe sorry.

I had a vision of dancing apples when I read live fruit.....

I had a VERY hyperactive baby last night. Hubby had a go at making stollen (for those going ??? it's like a fruit bread with marzipan through the middle) and I think baby rather liked it - I had a full 2 hours of what felt like a can can going on!!

Live fruit.......lol I did wonder what you meant! Haha

Flugella, sounds like a nice pud, but I don't like marzipan so can I have custard instead??? Lol I love it when bubs is lively, my girl was very quiet yesterday so I got the Doppler out!! And it actually sounded like she was havi g a party in there, just couldn't feel it!! Lol

I think she had hiccups the other night, I was feeling very frequent kicks about 4 sec apart, went on for 15 mins!! Lol xx

I'm sure custard could be substituted!

It's great when baby's dancing around isn't it? Mine seems to get more excited if I talk to it at the same time!

Aaahhh, that's so cute!! when is it that they can hear sounds etc??? I assume they can feel the vibrations when you speak but can thy hear? I read that normal sounds that they hear whilst in the womb ie Hoover, dogs barking etc that they shouldn't bother them when they arrive?????

Yeah...sorry about that! :)
I've never tried fruit bread, sound delicious though...
Wish I felt baby as much as you guys do...my daughter was so active but this baby only moves normally after I've had something to eat or around 6 or 7 p.m. He has been very quite for the past few days...kinda scaring me but then I'll feel a little poke.

20wk scan in the morning though, hopefully all will be well!!!!

Nljackson, good luck with the scan, let us know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->