Due may 5th looking for bump buddies x

Went to my 20wk scan this morning it is most definately A BOY! :)

Sorry to break the chain you guys!! hahaha

Now I'll have one of each though, yay.

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Yey, the chain has been broken!!!!! Glad all went well and congrats again on your little boy!! Xxx

Oh my!!!!! Baby is 10.5 inches from head to heel already!! how does that fit in my belly??? Never mind the next 4 months spent growing even more!!!

So I'm sat at work then start getting kicks in my lady bits!!! Felt so weird and made me laugh, everyone was asking what's wrong.....how can I tell them that!!! Lol glad she's stopped kicking there for now as that was very unpleasant!! Anyone else had that??

hey ladies, i posted in another thread but not this one - i'm breaking the chain too and am on team blue!

also found out i have ant placenta which explains why i haven't felt little babe yet :( i had a dream last night i could see and feel my belly moving and LO held out his hand under my skin and i held his little hand. but only a dream :(

Did they say when it would be likely you'd feel baby?? Congratulations on your baby boy!! Xxx

not yet helen, i only found it out at a private gender scan - but have my proper scan on 29th dec. will ask them about it then. have heard lots of stories of ladies not feeling anything until 24th ish weeks - praying praying it's not *that* long!

Well I'm keeping the element of surprise as baby really wasn't for flashing at us even if we'd wanted it to! But the scan was lovely - it was a right wigglebum and even hid its face in its hands when the sonographer wanted to look at it! I had a huge AAAAWWWWWWWWW moment then! less impressed when I saw a very well aimed foot land on my bladder though - thanks kid!

Attachments

• IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
Im due 4th May & the sonographer said " Id say more towards a boy " So im guessing it's a boy, got another scan in am so hopefully will get abit more confimation :) so exciting!! xx

Well I'm keeping the element of surprise as baby really wasn't for flashing at us even if we'd wanted it to! But the scan was lovely - it was a right wigglebum and even hid its face in its hands when the sonographer wanted to look at it! I had a huge AAAAWWWWWWWWW moment then! less impressed when I saw a very well aimed foot land on my bladder though - thanks kid!

Ah how cute!!!!!!!! Its so amazing to see when they start doing "baby" things. I still dont think its sunk in that i have a beautiful baby in my tummy and what i was seeing on the screen is actually in there!

Im off for my 20 wk scan tomorrow..(if the snow holds off) so we will see if they predict a girl like my private scan did!!

Congrats on your scan, i bet you are still in awe!:thumbup::thumbup:

Im due 4th May & the sonographer said " Id say more towards a boy " So im guessing it's a boy, got another scan in am so hopefully will get abit more confimation :) so exciting!! xx

Good luck for tomorrow!! hope they get to confirm it for you! Dont know what im gonna do if they say boy tomorrow (got 20 wk one and had private one at 18 weeks)!! ive bought lots of pink stuff!! lol xx

Hello again ladies, how are we all??

Have been so busy this week with it being the last week off school. Christmas plays and party's for my girlies and christmas shopping!!

Anyway bit of info bout me:
My name is bec and im 29 (30 in a few months) and my OH is 28. We have two beautiful little girls, and are so lucky to have another on the way. My OH works his little bum off for us and Im lucky to be a stay at home mom, although I do miss having my little bit of independance very much.

I love watching Gossip girl, Desperate Housewives, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries and a few others tho my mind has gone blank!! I am a chocoholic and a caffeine addict so its absolutely killing me to cut down lol. Think thats about it, anymore and I would probably bore you ha ha xx

I'm still in shock and awe at how gorgeous baby is - its little face was so perfect, even though I think it got bored halfway through and yawned its head off!

There was a radio ad on with Brian Blessed on it (for those not aware of him he was in Flash Gordon and has a VERY booming voice!) this morning - and it woke baby up!!! I got a big kick after the boom!!!

So I'm sat here waiting to be called in for my scan, hope they confirm it's a girl or he willbe wearing pink when he arrives!!!!!! Dying for a wee as I've drank too much and not allowed to go!!! Help! Lol xxx

So I'm sat here waiting to be called in for my scan, hope they confirm it's a girl or he willbe wearing pink when he arrives!!!!!! Dying for a wee as I've drank too much and not allowed to go!!! Help! Lol xxx

Let us know!!!!!!!!

Back from scam after waiting an hour!!! They were running late. All great with baby and she is a she!!! thank god! Lol. Only thing is that I have a low lying placenta which means it's only 3 cm away from the neck of my womb. Got to go back for another scan in 14 weeks time to see if it has moved, if not then it's a c section for me as i wont be able to give birth naturally if its lying over the neck of the womb. Really did not want one of those but if it's what I've got to do to keep baby safe then fine. Midwife also said no sex for 14 weeks!!!!!!! What the hell!!! You should have seen hubbys face when she told us that!!! It was pure shock lol, it's because it could damage the placenta with it lying low.

Hubby then started doing maths on the way home saying what's 3 X14........I said why?? He said. Because the answer is 42 and that's how many blowjobs you owe me, 3 per week for 14 weeks (tmi sorry) lol!!!! Glad the first thing he thought about was making sure he would be sorted ! Lol

Glad everything with baby girl was goof though and she is measuring 1 day ahead now xxx

Sorry for the typo's in my last message...... Stupid iPhone keeps changing everything I write!!! Lol

Omg Helen our husband are nuts aren't they! hahaha only thinking of themselves getting pleased LOL. Yayyy so happy she is still a girl, I had the same worries when I went back, but she was still a she also. I also was told at my 18 week scan I had a low lying placenta, I had vaginal birth with my first two pregnancies, I don't want a c-section either!!!!!!!!! :( But I go back at like 28 or 29 weeks to get it checked again. They didnt tell me not to have sex though? I wish they would have!!! ;) I'm going to have to look that one up, If your told you not to have sex, and mine didnt mention it..hmmm Hopefully both of our placenta's will move up!! Mine is measuring 1 week ahead :)

Yeah I'm really hoping that as the uterus stretches that it will bring the placenta away from the neck. Don't want a csection. Although at least you know for def when bubs is going to arrive!! Lol. As for the no sex bit, the midwife said it was to stop the placenta being damaged with it lying so low. I might google it tonight when I get home from work though!! If you are unsure, just give your midwife or doctor a call. X

Congrats on your scans going well helen and flagella.

And I think it is all men who only worry about pleasing themselves!!! But hey what can you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->