Due may 5th looking for bump buddies x

helen581

Mother of 1 girl born may
Reaction score
So I'm due may 5th and looking for a bump buddy/buddies is anyone outhere due? Would be great to compare notes x

Hey im due 26th april but they say your first baby usually comes a little later so may be meeting my baby early may :-k
I dont have a bump buddy yet & would love to share experiences etc :)
:flower:

You are roughly a week ahead of me then, have you felt movement yet??

im due may the 4th with my second child it will be 2 under 2 lol amy lil girl is 10 and half months

You are roughly a week ahead of me then, have you felt movement yet??

yeh, & may even be nearer your date as when i went for my 12 week scan they said babies size was nearer 11 then 12 weeks but they still kept my due date the same so not to sure :shrug:

I have felt something the past couple of nights, when laying on my front or side can feel something in there :-k how about you?

Hiya,

I'm due 28th April but could be a May baby.

How are you doing so far?

One minute I think time is flying by then the next dragging.

I've got 16 week midwife app on Thursday so something to look forward to.

Think I started to feel a few flutters from just over 14 weeks but nothing very strong yet. Just odd pops and strange sensations every now and then. (Feels different to wind though lol)

x

Hi ladies yes this is my first baby so don't really know what to expect so I'm just going with the flow although I wish it would hurry up!! Think I've been feeling some movement at night when I'm on my side and by the feel of it baby doesnt like me to lay on my right side lol. Get some weird twinges during the day but don't know if it is baby or just ligaments stretching.

Think I'm going for a 4d private scan at wk 17 to find put the sex so that should break the wait for 20 wk scan up a little! Anyone got an idea of what they are having yet?

I've thought from the beginning it's a boy but not sure what's making me think that really haha.

I've toyed with the idea of having private gender scan over next week or so but hubby thinks we should just wait till 20 week scan now. It's not until 15th December though :(

Hiya,

I'm due 18th April but could be a May baby.

How are you doing so far?

One minute I think time is flying by then the next dragging.

I've got 16 week midwife app on Thursday so something to look forward to.

Think I started to feel a few flutters from just over 14 weeks but nothing very strong yet. Just odd pops and strange sensations every now and then. (Feels different to wind though lol)

x

hey, i have my 16 week midwife appointment friday, then saturday have a private gender scan :happydance: cannot wait :happydance:

I feel like time is dragging on too, this is why i booked a private scan cuz i just couldnt wait for my 20 week one in dec even though now it doesnt seem too far away.
But yeh you look back & do think time has gone quickly :)

Oh so got one of those angelsounds dopplers which is totally amazing!! Heard babys heartbeat really loud and kicking /moving about it's even kicked the machine making a huge thud sound lol. Well worth £20 !

Hi ladies yes this is my first baby so don't really know what to expect so I'm just going with the flow although I wish it would hurry up!! Think I've been feeling some movement at night when I'm on my side and by the feel of it baby doesnt like me to lay on my right side lol. Get some weird twinges during the day but don't know if it is baby or just ligaments stretching.

Think I'm going for a 4d private scan at wk 17 to find put the sex so that should break the wait for 20 wk scan up a little! Anyone got an idea of what they are having yet?

Oooh i didnt know you could get 4d scans that early, im gonna be saving up to get one in feb for my birthday as they are very expensive.

I have a small feeling it may be a :pink:

x[/QUOTE]

hey, i have my 16 week midwife appointment friday, then saturday have a private gender scan :happydance: cannot wait :happydance:

I feel like time is dragging on too, this is why i booked a private scan cuz i just couldnt wait for my 20 week one in dec even though now it doesnt seem too far away.
But yeh you look back & do think time has gone quickly :)[/QUOTE]

Who have you booked your gender scan with? I was looking at baby bond, think they are the closest I could find to Teeside, they have a clinic in Newcastle and it's about £80 I think.

But yeh you look back & do think time has gone quickly :)[/QUOTE]

Who have you booked your gender scan with? I was looking at baby bond, think they are the closest I could find to Teeside, they have a clinic in Newcastle and it's about £80 I think.[/QUOTE]

I have booked with babybond as there is one in my town & they were the cheapest :thumbup: is costing us about £90 for gender, some pics & a dvd x

Oh so got one of those angelsounds dopplers which is totally amazing!! Heard babys heartbeat really loud and kicking /moving about it's even kicked the machine making a huge thud sound lol. Well worth £20 !

I got a simular one to this, says you can only use it from 20 weeks though, have used mine & heard things but not quite sure what i have heard :shrug:

I've been using hi bebe LCD from 10 weeks and can't recommed it enough....it's quite pricey though and my friend has angel sounds and loves it.

I've thought from the beginning it's a boy but not sure what's making me think that really haha.

I've toyed with the idea of having private gender scan over next week or so but hubby thinks we should just wait till 20 week scan now. It's not until 15th December though :(

That is what my hubby said too but he's a typical Scottish tight arse lol. I swear I can't leave loose change around the house otherwise it's straight in his pocket! I just keep nagging until I get my own way lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->