Due Sept 2017

Chicago Val is so pretty!

Just a quick update :pink: :baby: baby girls were born September 8, and are amazing. Sofia Grace (5lb 4.5oz) and Georgia Lily (5lb 2oz). we saw them and name choices totally changed but we’re over the moon and Layla loves her little sisters. They are good babies so far, breastfeeding twins proved to be a challenge at first but as the days go on we are finding more of a routine and pattern as you do!

Do we have anymore walkers yet? Layla’s absolutely everywhere! I feel as if my eyes are hanging right out of my head these days :haha:

Congrats and welcome, Sofia and Georgia! 3 under 2! You beat me! haha

Chloe just started confidently taking some steps and it's absolutely my favorite thing to watch. Every chance I can I stand her up to see if she'll do it. She definitely likes it, but also knows she can get places faster by crawling so that's still her main form of transportation. But she's getting better by the day. Two walkers!

Ahh, so exciting! Congratulations! I hope you have good help, that has to be a lot of work!

Val has taken a few tentative steps but she's still cruising or crawling mostly. She's blowing kisses, though! It's so cute. I don't even know who taught her.

Congrats on your twins baby bump! You certainly have your hands full haha!

Hope everyone’s babies are doing well Zack has been walking for a few months now and is in at absolutely everything lol. He’s also starting to say words. His favourite is ‘mum’ and it’s my favourite too!

So here’s a wee surprise... I’m pregnant!! after having really strange on/off bleeding for 2 weeks I don’t a test and couldn’t believe it was positive I’m on the pill and this was 100% not planned. I’m so shocked. Still trying to get my head around it... x

Wow, congratulations! Were you planning to have more down the road?

Valentine is finally really walking instead of just taking hesitant steps. She's a monkey just like her brother, she stood on a bin and climbed up onto the table the other day to conduct a one woman sticker raid. She sure keeps me on my toes.

I'm still adjusting to this new forum so hopefully my photos work!

FB_IMG_1541957650060.jpg FB_IMG_1540833078887.jpg

Oh wow Chicago she’s totally adorable! These second children certainly like to test us don’t they haha!

Yeh I was planning 1 more down the line but not right now. My baby boy is still so attached to me and I’m worried how he will cope with another baby at the moment. My eldest will be absolutely delighted so I have no worries about her lol.

I have been bleeding though, on and off for 2 weeks now and last Thursday I had an early scan. They said everything inside looks fine and they can’t see where the blood is coming from. I haven’t been worried about it because I think I’ve still been in shock a bit but today all of a sudden I feel really concerned. It hasn’t changed or anything so I don’t know why I’m worried all of a sudden. I hope it’s a sign I’m started to come to terms with it and my protective motherly instinct over this unexpected little bean is taking over... x

Aww, I hope everything is ok! I totally get you on worrying about this being too soon, but don't forget he'll be almost 2 when the new baby is born!

If little girls are made of sugar and spice I'm pretty sure Valentine's spice is cayenne. She broke the faucet off Teddy's play kitchen yesterday!

Thanks Chicago. I know he will be older than he is now and possibly a bit more independent. Just don’t want to steal his innocence away from him too soon although there’s nothing I can do about it now lol! I have another scan on 22nd to check on heartbeat so hopefully everything will be ok.

Oh no way haha! Deliberately or was it an accident? She sounds like a little rascal lol x

Hopefully he loves having a friend close to his age at home!

She was really yanking on it but I don't think she really has the comprehension to intentionally break things, you know? She's definitely a rascal, today she sulked at me because I won't let her touch the dog's eyeball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->