Due Sept 2017

Just a quick update - since I haven’t posted in a while! But it turns out that when I posted last I was already pregnant and we have not 1 but 2 on the way! Little twinnies, due in September again! We may actually make it to September this time. For someone who was told she would struggle to get pregnant due to polycystic ovaries, I feel truly grateful and still feel like I’m in a dream I’m about to wake from. I can’t believe it, I know it will be the hardest challenge as one baby is hard at times but really I can’t wait and my other half is equally as excited :happydance: (after the shock wore off when he almost fell off the chair)

We find out genders at the end of April so I’ll update! Hope everyone’s well xx

Just another quick update :haha:
My other half’s parents live across the country and so they came down today for a belated easter with us, as an easter gift they’ve booked us a private early gender scan so looks like I can update earlier than the end of April! Exciting! I’m going to call today at some point to see when they can fit us in :blue: :pink:

Wow!!! Congrats guys 😆 that’s incredible! So delighted for you! And I think you may have just tipped my bloodiness over the edge haha. I’ve really been wanting another but thinking another baby with Zack only like 1 and. Half will be really hard but if you can do it with a 1 year old and baby twins then I’m sure I can cope haha! I’m going to guess one of each for u 😘 x

Thanks Tess!! I managed to steal a last min cancellation so scan scan is tomorrow morning! Can not wait I definitely won’t be sleeping tonight.
Aw are you currently trying?! I think having a child in general is hard at times! If you can deal with one I’m sure a second won’t be too different! :baby: thing is Layla is an angel child so I’m a fine one to talk! I bet I’ll be blessed with two little devils now :haha:

Thanks Tess!! I managed to steal a last min cancellation so scan scan is tomorrow morning! Can not wait I definitely won’t be sleeping tonight.
Aw are you currently trying?! I think having a child in general is hard at times! If you can deal with one I’m sure a second won’t be too different! :baby: thing is Layla is an angel child so I’m a fine one to talk! I bet I’ll be blessed with two little devils now :haha:

No we’re not trying. Hubby is quite happy with 2 but I’m not lol. I’ve been trying to talk him round and I’ve got as far as him saying if it happens it happens but he’s refusing to try so that is good enough for me haha. Yeh my daughter was an absolute angel child too and although Zack isn’t hard, he’s definitely harder than her. He’s just more clingy and wants my attention more than she ever did, probably because he needs to compete for it x

Oh my goodness! Congratulations times 2!! How exciting! I can't wait to find out the sexes!

Good luck today bump! What time is your scan? Do you have any sort of preference 💙💕? X

Thank you! My scan was at 9:30

:pink: :pink: 2 girls!!!!

It took the lady about 45 minutes bless her!! One baby was super easy and we found out within about a minute that one is definitely a girl and then had to do endless star jumps and drink juice to try and shift the other one who’s proving lazy already :haha: before we found out they’re 2 girls! My dream was always to have a daughter so I feel on cloud 9 right now. I can’t grasp the fact I’m going to have 3 daughters by the end of this year! It’s handy as I have all of Layla’s clothes from newborn onwards that I can re use, same with toys etc! I can’t imagine the sort of time we are going to have choosing names as it took us long enough finding one the first time around now we have the same problem x 2 :haha:

Someone else from this thread needs to be in my boat soon surely?! I need a buddy from this thread to moan about symptoms with :haha: :baby:

Wow! Congrats Bump! That's huge news!!

My babes are 10 months apart and I will say that while the small age gap is definitely a challenge (particularly in the very beginning), I think it's going to be so much fun when they're a little older. They're already starting to interact/"play" with one another and it's the most heartwarming things. Sibling photos can be a challenge though!

Time to start picking some names!

Exciting!!! That's lucky that you won't have to buy as much. All our big stuff was gender neutral but I ended up buying Val a lot of clothes because I didn't want to have her in Teddy's boyish stuff every day.

Thanks guys :) so excited! Haha yes savasanna, names will be tricky although one will definitely be Scarlett as that was the close 2nd we had for Layla :)

I have zero interest in a third baby - however, in my head my hypothetical third baby would be named Margot. haha

I love Margot! Baby names are so fun when I'm not trying to name an actual baby (no compromises necessary for imaginary babies). But DH vetoed Helena as Val's middle name and I think Ramona suits her much better, so I guess sometimes compromise is better.

We're dealing with Val's first sickness here. The worst milestone :(. I don't know what's up, she was just really sad and tired yesterday and hot overnight. She's not 100% today but she's improved a lot. We went to a birthday party on Friday at an indoor play place so I guess she picked it up there. My mom took Teddy today because he's having a hard time with V taking so much of my attention and it's DH's long day at work. Hopefully she keeps him for awhile!

Aw poor Val! I hope she's feeling better soon! :( It's so hard (and scary) to see the littles sick. Chloe had a double ear infection a few weeks ago and it was tough. Big hugs.

I actually don't completely adore Chloe's middle name, but Nora has my middle name so I gave SJ full decision power for Chloe. She picked Mara as a nod to her sister and I think that's sweet.

Margot was one of my top runners through the whole pregnancy but SJ vetoed it. She didn't dislike it, but didn't love it enough for it to be THE name. But.. she can't veto a hypothetical baby so Margot it is! haha. I just think Nora, Chloe and Margot sound like adorable sister names.

Aw I hope Val is better soon! Must be the absolute worst. We (touch wood) haven’t dealt with any bugs or anything yet. The only disruption we’ve had so far have been teething troubles as she has 3 now, but for now they seem to be leaving her alone for however long. Places packed with kiddies is always a recipe for disaster when it comes to lurgy isn’t it! Airplanes are also meant to be one of the worst for germs :sick:

She's feeling much better now, thankfully! We've only flown once with Teddy but he did end up a little sick on that trip. Thankfully they're both really healthy overall.

Congrats bump! You are so lucky you don’t need to spend much on clothes etc. I had to get everything from scratch with Zack as everything I had before was pink pink pink 🙈

Oh Chicago poor Val! I’m glad to hear she is getting better though 💕

We actually have our first family holiday coming up next month and I’m actually dreading it lol. Going on a 5 hour flight as my sister in law is getting married abroad so we have no choice but to go. I am absolutely dreading the flight with a 3 and an 8 month old 🙈 x

Glad she’s a little better :)

Thanks Tess! Aw that’s the same as me actually. My best friend is getting married abroad in August in Cannes! So definitely won’t be able to make it put it that way :haha: I was meant to be bridesmaid and Layla flower girl so I’m a little gutted but let’s face it I’m not gonna walk down the aisle on the beach like some sort of whale that’s been washed up out of the water hahaha. They’ll be other times I’m sure

So I’ve finally talked hubby into NTNP starting now! 😃 so I’m officially off my pill as of today so we will just go with the flow and see what happens. If it’s meant to be then it will happen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->