Due Sept 2017

Hello everyone,

I have officially scheduled my first appointment for January 17, it's about two weeks away but it feels like six months... I will get an ultrasound at the appointment hoping everything looks great!!!

I'm excited and I would like a baby girl since I already have an almost two year old boy.

We def could!! I will try to go back through and write everyone down and edit firsy post

Gl sara fx tight

Im gonna call my doc next week and schedule mine they wont see me till 8 weeks though but i will also get ultrasound then

Im gonna call my doc next week and schedule mine they wont see me till 8 weeks though but i will also get ultrasound then

why do they wait until 8 weeks to schedule an appointment? Here they try to get you in as soon as possible.

Not to sure just the way they are here almost all docs like that

Yeah, that's pretty common for where I am as well. 8 weeks is pretty normal. Seems so far off though when you first find out your are pregnant! Hitting that 12 weeks milestone made me feel so much better with my last pregnancy.

Depends on how you're being seen. I'm going through a clinic right now so my first ultrasound was 5w2d. But last time I was pregnant it was on my own so they wouldn't see me until 10 weeks! (unfortunately I miscarried before then)

Made the list please let me know if you notice any mistakes

I am wondering when everyone is announcing? To friends? Family and work?

My close family knows but that's it

I have also only announced to my parents and dh parents was planning on sharing with others after 8 week appt when i see heartbeat

Thanks for the list!! :happydance:

I think I will probably announce at around 10 weeks. I waited until 12 last time, but I'm not sure if I can wait that long, lol. My mom already knows and a few really close friends. Basically won't make it "facebook" public until then.

I'm (cautiously) here. I had two mmc before my LO, so I'm trying not to get too excited. Will see what happens! But my potential EDD is September 11 - but with the scheduled c section it will be the week before, if all goes well!!

Congrats ladies!

Sunshine i added you to the list i hope your preganancy will be happy and healthy

Ohhhhh, this is going to sound so silly (and superstitious) but can you take me off for a bit? I'll just lurk the first few weeks until I see how things are going!

Thank you though! :)

I had some literally the day before i got the bfp anf for the few days after it has literally tapered off since then im pretty suprised to i suffered horribly from 5 to 9 weeks with my son

Yay - thanks for pulling that together! We've already told our inner circle friends and my mom/my wife's sister. Everyone else we're waiting until 8-10 weeks. I, personally, am excited to hit the 6 week mark as that's when I started bleeding during my previous miscarriage. Actually.. I'm just excited to get past these scary weeks 5-7. I feel like 8 weeks is the first (small) sigh of relief (after the bfp, of course:) )!

My midwives don't see you until week 8, too. There's just not much to do before then, though I'm surprised there isn't a brief informational appointment early on. Thanks for the reminder to call and make my appointment while Teddy naps.

I'm planning to tell a couple very close friends this weekend because they don't live nearby and I'll be seeing them in person. I'd have told them early anyway. I'll probably tell family at the end of January or early February. I don't like to go public before hearing a heartbeat, but we're vacationing with my mom and my brother's family in February and I don't feel like sneaking around. We'll go Facebook public at the start of the second trimester or after we get some confirmation that baby is healthy and growing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->