Due September 27th, anyone close to that?

Heather13

Reaction score
I just wanted to make some friends with similar due dates so I have someone to share my experience with! None of my friends are pregnant or expecting to be, so I kinda feel alone in this...anyone else wanna share symptoms, scans, etc? :flower:

Hey, unsure of my due date - but I think it's mid sept so a few weeks apart

How you feeling?

That's round bout when I am due as well...symptoms are in and out LOL. My boobs are sore...and I am really sleepy....felt a little nauseous here and there. Nothing to bad, I am actually comforted by any symptom that shows.. lol

Hi there , according to my dates I'm due oct 3rd but have a feeling it might be a little earlier than that. How is it all going for you atm? Many symptoms?

I am in the same boat, MK. I am thankful for every symptom I get because I really haven't had that many yet. My breasts are a little achy and always feel tingly, and I am extremely tired all the time, but really not much other than that. My hubby says I should be thankful, but I told him I'd rather feel horrible and know that it's sticking! Haha. How are you ladies feeling?

September 24th so really close! My symptoms come and go like th wind!

Hey, I’m 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant! My due date is September 30th..

This is my first pregnancy and I’m soo excited and I can't really discuss this with family and friends because we've opted to announce it until we reach the second trimester.

My symptoms so far have been pretty good, tender breasts and a lot of visits to the washroom, that’s pretty much it...

This is sooo exciting!!!!

I am due the 29th I believe. My boobs WERE sore but they've gotten better. As far as morning sickness, I have none, but I am having problems eating. I haven't been hungry hardly.

Congrats, hope to see you around the site. :)

I am due around the 30th, I am just over 5 weeks now I believe..though not quite sure. Good luck to us all!!

So glad to meet you all. So some of you are waiting to tell friends and family? I wanted to wait, but I'm horrible at keeping secrets, so I spilled the beans already. LOL. What are you ladies hoping for as far as a boy or a girl?

I can hardly get an appetite for anything either.. My family knows and some friends. I really want a girl and he really wants a boy.. lol

I am due September 28th!

Only really tired at the moment. I had cramping until yesterday but now just tired. Mu boobs are kind of sore not terrible.

I told my support network, but not beyond that...I am waiting for my scan on FEb 15, then i will spill a few more beans about my bean LOL

IM DUE ON SEPT. 27th!!!!!!

I just wanted to make some friends with similar due dates so I have someone to share my experience with! None of my friends are pregnant or expecting to be, so I kinda feel alone in this...anyone else wanna share symptoms, scans, etc? :flower:

ME three!!! Due Sept. 27th, according to my calculations not the doctor's (I know I ovulated on CD19; dr's calculations are based off a CD14 ovulation date :mad: )

I am due Sept 26th.
And I am also happy with my symptoms, because there is not so many. I am just tired more in the evening and have cramps. Other than than, everything feels normal. :)

Hi Everyone! This is my first post ever on this board :)- but I am 5 weeks and 1 day, due around October 1st. I go for my 2nd blood test tomorrow, first one was on Friday January 27th and my hcg was around 650. Anyone else had blood tests? I am so anxious to get results. Cool thing is that after this blood test (assuming everything is normal) I get 2 ultrasounds done before 9 weeks since I have been going to a fertility center- so I am super excited for that! So neat to see so many of us due around the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->