Duo Fertility Monitor

Hi

Suffolkgirl - How is your chart looking today?

Angiedev - Hope DF come back to you quick with reassuring answers.

Pinkisexi - even though temps have dropped today, they are still higher than your pre-ovulation temps so still looking good to me.

Question ladies, i did an opk yesterday and today and both were same colour as control line, this monring my temp increased so, do you think i ovulated yesterday or today? I think today maybe?

Hi

Suffolkgirl - How is your chart looking today?

Angiedev - Hope DF come back to you quick with reassuring answers.

Pinkisexi - even though temps have dropped today, they are still higher than your pre-ovulation temps so still looking good to me.

Question ladies, i did an opk yesterday and today and both were same colour as control line, this monring my temp increased so, do you think i ovulated yesterday or today? I think today maybe?

I think yesterday, as your temp went up after yesterday :)

I think my temp increase may be an inplantation dip, not worried at all :)

Well ladies, i sure hope one of us gets a BFP soon. Really need some more DF success stories.
We have been trying so long and i have had enough, i want it to be my turn now! Sick oh my OH saying stop stressing it will happen ARGH! Gets me so mad.

Come on baby dust, sprinkle your magic over us!!

My response from DF....

"It is possible that you ovulated early, but given that the temperature dropped a bit when you returned from your holiday, it is most likely that the travelling may have masked the ovulation rise in temperature. You have definitely ovulated, it is just very difficult to pin-point the exact date at the moment. In spite of this, you made love at the right time."

....so there is still hope!.....just not sure when to expect AF now - could be the weekend, or could be a week. Must get to the shops and get some pineapple!!

Well ladies, i sure hope one of us gets a BFP soon. Really need some more DF success stories.
We have been trying so long and i have had enough, i want it to be my turn now! Sick oh my OH saying stop stressing it will happen ARGH! Gets me so mad.

Come on baby dust, sprinkle your magic over us!!

I hope so too Kaye - think it would give us all a positive boost to know that it had worked for someone.

Hi Ladies,
Well my temps have changed again and dropped a little although af hasnt arrived yet I have had a few dull pains this afternoon which come and go so we will just have to wait a see. I think af will arrive by the wkend if not I may do a HPT. I am now having thoughts that I ov'd later than DF predicted as I did have a neg LH test the day they claim ov happened as I got a positive ov the following day.
I have stocked up on opk's for next month so I don't miss anything.

PiniSexi - Your chart is looking good yes I think it could be an implanation dip too. Baby Dust to you.

Kaye - Indeed one of us needs to start the BFP ball rolling.

angiedev - You dtd around that time so I'd try not to worry about it. Easier said than done I know.

Here is my chart:

https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/suffolkgirl1/19Jan12.png

Ladies can I ask what time you connect your monitor to the senser and when do you connect it to your pc?

I connect my monitor to the sensor just before I take a shower in the morning at around 7am and then connect it to the pc around 8am. Should I be doing it in the afternoon?

I connect mine at 6am, I couldn't wait until the afternoon because I'm to eager to know my temps! DF says on page 32 of the DF booklet that a day is counted as 6pm - 6pm. I usually re log on in the afternoon to update in any daily observations and that's usually when I see adjustments. It certinately won't make any difference to your temps :)

DF advise uploading once every few days. Ha. As if any of us could wait that long. Lol.

Kaye I agree that a DF BFP will really boost morale around here :)

Ps I brought some First Response Pregnancy tests today, it's says I can test up to 6 days before AF. Not sure if I should :)

Hi,
I caved in and did a test I got BFN so i'm out. Not sure whats going on this month. Just want af to arrive now so that I can concentrate on next month.
Baby dust to all x

Hi,
I caved in and did a test I got BFN so i'm out. Not sure whats going on this month. Just want af to arrive now so that I can concentrate on next month.
Baby dust to all x

Sorry to hear that Suffolk Girl xxx

Sorry to hear that Suffolk girl. My last view on here was at page 56 and I was dying to read to the end to hear if you were lucky. I agree with someone who said earlier I pray one of us gets lucky so we can all feel more positive we will get lucky too xxx

Suffolk girl, I usually connect every morning when I get up - link Pinki, dont seem to be able to wait any more than a day, cause I want to see my temps!

Shame about the BFN - could be that you just tried too early??

I've had a huge drop in my temp today, so looks like my AF is coming - glad to be getting on to my next cycle as this one has been a bit all over the place!

Weirdly, My ovulation confirmation line that was there yesterday has now dissappeared - strange.

Suffolk girl, I usually connect every morning when I get up - link Pinki, dont seem to be able to wait any more than a day, cause I want to see my temps!

I've had a huge drop in my temp today, so looks like my AF is coming - glad to be getting on to my next cycle as this one has been a bit all over the place!

Weirdly, My ovulation confirmation line that was there yesterday has now dissappeared - strange.

Perhaps it was removed because they couldn't be 100% sure? This has made me nervous about going to NY now! Perhaps I should just leave the sensor at home and just do OPK's? We will now be likely to spend our trip to the US with family, they live somewhere that has a tempremental climate much like where you went Angie, so this worries me a little! At least DF can't argue with the accuracy of an OPK!

Hopefully I wouldn't need to do either if I get a BFP!

Sorry to hear the news of the AF for you angiedev :(

But onwards and upwards as they say... Stock up on your pineapple for AFTER ovulation! I've even now read that the goodness is in the core? Anything is worth a try eh girls?

I'm now on my 2nd day off work feeling poorly! My boss (a young guy with 3 kids) sent me home from work early and said 'you look really pale, are you pregnant? Go home and do a pregnancy test!?' I couldn't believe my ears!! I've got a cold sore appeared, I've been feeling sick; couldnt brush my teeth yesterday morning, as it made me heave just putting the toothbrush in my mouth! Probably just because I'm feeling under the weather, but I said to my boss 'don't be silly, I'm just run down'. So he said yeah maybe because your pregnant!! Haha. Just thought I'd share that with you all!

Ive also found that I've gone off some foods, went for dinner the other night and couldn't find anything I liked on the menu, so just went for a plain chicken salad!! Not like me at all, and I only had desert because my hubby forced me to! Definitely not like me ;)

No one in our friends or family knows we are are TTC just yet, I'd hate to tell them and then get 'are you pregnant yet' each time I see them! Haha.

Perhaps it was removed because they couldn't be 100% sure? This has made me nervous about going to NY now! Perhaps I should just leave the sensor at home and just do OPK's? We will now be likely to spend our trip to the US with family, they live somewhere that has a tempremental climate much like where you went Angie, so this worries me a little! At least DF can't argue with the accuracy of an OPK!

Hopefully I wouldn't need to do either if I get a BFP!

Sorry to hear the news of the AF for you angiedev :(

But onwards and upwards as they say... Stock up on your pineapple for AFTER ovulation! I've even now read that the goodness is in the core? Anything is worth a try eh girls?

I'm now on my 2nd day off work feeling poorly! My boss (a young guy with 3 kids) sent me home from work early and said 'you look really pale, are you pregnant? Go home and do a pregnancy test!?' I couldn't believe my ears!! I've got a cold sore appeared, I've been feeling sick; couldnt brush my teeth yesterday morning, as it made me heave just putting the toothbrush in my mouth! Probably just because I'm feeling under the weather, but I said to my boss 'don't be silly, I'm just run down'. So he said yeah maybe because your pregnant!! Haha. Just thought I'd share that with you all!

Ive also found that I've gone off some foods, went for dinner the other night and couldn't find anything I liked on the menu, so just went for a plain chicken salad!! Not like me at all, and I only had desert because my hubby forced me to! Definitely not like me ;)

No one in our friends or family knows we are are TTC just yet, I'd hate to tell them and then get 'are you pregnant yet' each time I see them! Haha.

Pinki - have you done a pregnancy test???!!!! If not, do one now!!!

No I haven't done one, I'm 6 DPO and 8 or 9 days from AF
(my cycle is 33/34 days).

I think 8 days from AF is a little too early? I brought First Response tests yesterday while at the chemist. I haven't taken any medicine funnily enough, just incase.

I will test early, but don't know when to test! Also I don't want to stress myself out if I tested too early and it was negative.

What do you guys think I should do?

I think 8 days from AF is a little too early? I brought First Response tests yesterday while at the chemist. I haven't taken any medicine funnily enough, just incase.

I will test early, but don't know when to test! Also I don't want to stress myself out if I tested too early and it was negative.

Ah! - a bit too early then - I thought that you were closer than that. Well, fingers crossed - and keep eating pineapple! A x

Ah! - a bit too early then - I thought that you were closer than that. Well, fingers crossed - and keep eating pineapple! A x

Will have a glass of juice now, not really feeling like going out to get some pineapple. Have just woken up from a 4 hour nap!

Not really sure if pineapple juice will have the same benefit, what do you guys think?

Afternoon, AF still hasnt arrived and it doesnt feel like its about to. I normally get a bloated feeling lower down, but nothing. I asked DF if I could have Ov'd later and they are sure that I didnt so who knows what is happening. My temp has dropped again so maybe AF will show over the wkend.

I'm with you angiedev my cycle has been a mess too I just want AF to show now so that I can put this one behind me and concentrate on the next one.

Hows everyone elses temps?

Pinkisexi - whats happening with your temps are they still rising?

Thanks for letting me know when you connect your sensor/monitor. I thought I was the only one doing it first thing in the morning and every day. Its good to know I'm not alone.

Temps are still high. I had a little dip then a back up again after...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2001.png

Temps are still high. I had a little dip then a back up again after...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2001.png

Looking good Pinki! Mine have gone up again this morning again - this really is a crazy month for my temps!

If I go by my guess of early OV on the 7th Jan, that would make me 14 DPO, but if I go by when DF guessed (and then removed), which was 13th Jan, then I'm only 8 DPO......I know that DF are probably right, but soooo tempted to do a preg test!! - silly, I know!!

Are you still feeling sick? - does it feel like a normal bug, or do you think that there could be a chance of preg?? I hope so xxx

Attachments

• Chart 21-01-12.jpg
    Chart 21-01-12.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
Looking good Pinki! Mine have gone up again this morning again - this really is a crazy month for my temps!

If I go by my guess of early OV on the 7th Jan, that would make me 14 DPO, but if I go by when DF guessed (and then removed), which was 13th Jan, then I'm only 8 DPO......I know that DF are probably right, but soooo tempted to do a preg test!! - silly, I know!!

Are you still feeling sick? - does it feel like a normal bug, or do you think that there could be a chance of preg?? I hope so xxx

I do feel slightly strange this month! My feeling sick is strange, is not actually feeling sick to my stomach, it's just that I just suddenly have to urge to be sick.

I've just come down with a cold. No other symptoms, other that runny nose and sneezing, oh and a cold sore :(

Temps have dropped again last night and it looks like DF adjusted the temp from the night before, so that temp looks like my temps stayed the same for two nights. I'm 7 DPO, which is around inplantation time (if it were to happen). It's definitely not AF coming, as I am the most regular person in the world for AF. It will always arrive as predicted.

Click on my FF ticker in my signature to see the FF chart, it shows my dip more clearly.

Just waiting to see if temp rises again tonight...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2101.png

Ps. I wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to interpreting your chart. Lol. The only thing I can say is bring on the next 'normal' cycle! Hehe :).
And do a test if you want, I would in your situation! It can only help! Is your AF regular usually?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->