Duo Fertility Monitor

good luck to all 3 of you know. Wow this is a busy month.
Lets hope some BFP start appearing in next few days again.

Angiedev - argh, how annoying that DF removed the line. I don't know what to suggest because 8dpo well too early to test but then again if its 14dpo it would be ok. I think if you can hold out a few more days then you should.

Pinki & Suffolk girl - whats happening today with the temps?

Well i have had my 3rd temp rise, so i think i ovulated the 18th :) Its just so reassuring to know i am ovulating. Just wish the sperm could find the bloody egg.

Kitsia - How are you? Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is ok.

Hi Kaye, we must have posted at the same time. I've posted my chart just before yours. I'll let you peek back, rather than write it all again.

Good news about your OV! 2 week wait for you now :)

Ps. I'm 7 days from AF, and First Responce says it works upto 6 days before your missed period! So it would be possible to test as early as 8 DPO, I assume they base their calculations on a normal 28 day cycle!

Morning ladies, Well my temp has gone up slightly again today & AF still hasnt shown I'm now 2 day late. I really don't know what is going on. I still have a strange feeling that I may have ov'd on 9th (as I had the af pains wk following DF ov prediction) which would mean my AF is not due until Monday. It is probably just delayed because I am stressing about it so much. I need to relax but we all know its easier said then done.

Here is my chart:
https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/suffolkgirl1/21Jan12.png

Morning ladies, Well my temp has gone up slightly again today & AF still hasnt shown I'm now 2 day late. I really don't know what is going on. I still have a strange feeling that I may have ov'd on 9th (as I had the af pains wk following DF ov prediction) which would mean my AF is not due until Monday. It is probably just delayed because I am stressing about it so much. I need to relax but we all know its easier said then done.

Here is my chart:
https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/suffolkgirl1/21Jan12.png

Have you tested yet?

Yeah I did 2 days ago and it was BFN. I have peed on so many HPT month after month and been disappointed with the results that I have got to the point where I now restrain myself from doing one every time I am a day or two late. My cycles have always been irregular which is why I'm reluctant to do another one until next week if af doesnt show.
Looking at the raised temps so far they fall in line with last months (which u can't see on my latest chart) so I don't think I am preg.

Hello ladies,

Sorry for disappearing on you, I am on a work trip for the next 2,5 month. I've read all your posts and hope for successful stories shortly.

Funny enough I was eating pineapple for breakfast every morning as they had loads of it in the hotel :D . But I see you say it is not good to eat it before ovulation. Well I can't change it now. I tink I am ovulating today or tomorrow.

Below is my chart. I have managed to come back home for the wekend on my green days. And I got positive OPK this morning. I am so happy it happened today because I am flying again tomorrow :happydance:
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF21012012.png

Hello ladies,

Sorry for disappearing on you, I am on a work trip for the next 2,5 month. I've read all your posts and hope for successful stories shortly.

Funny enough I was eating pineapple for breakfast every morning as they had loads of it in the hotel :D . But I see you say it is not good to eat it before ovulation. Well I can't change it now. I tink I am ovulating today or tomorrow.

Below is my chart. I have managed to come back home for the wekend on my green days. And I got positive OPK this morning. I am so happy it happened today because I am flying again tomorrow :happydance:

Glad you managed to get home Kitsia :)

Good luck for this cycle - I have my fingers crossed for you!

Welcome back Kitsia good luck hope this will be your month.

AF has just shown but I'm kind of releaved rather than disappointed lets hope things are better next cycle.

Morning girls,

My temps have nosedived again this morning! I must stress that AF is 1 week away, so it can't be that - I'm so regular that I have almost 2 years history of AF starting at the right time!

Last cycle my temps did a similar drop around this time, but this cycle it has gone below the cover line on my FF chart. I've put this months DF and then FF charts below...
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2201.png

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/Snapbucket/8C1E5B83.jpg​

Morning girls,

My temps have nosedived again this morning! I must stress that AF is 1 week away, so it can't be that - I'm so regular that I have almost 2 years history of AF starting at the right time!

Last cycle my temps did a similar drop around this time, but this cycle it has gone below the cover line on my FF chart. I've put this months DF and then FF charts below...
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2201.png

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/Snapbucket/8C1E5B83.jpg​

Seems like we're all having crazy cycles this month - hope that this doesn't carry on for the rest of 2012!!

I've done a lot of reading on implantation dips - believers and non-believers - and I think that the temp implantation dip is supposed to drop below the cover line, so it could be that?? - if it takes a sharp rise tomorrow back above the coverline, then it could well be that.

My temp has decided to start going up again - it really has been the weirdest cycle I've had since starting DF. I did feel (emotionally) yesterday like my period was on it's way. Feeling ill this morning, but I'm afraid it's all self-inflicted - we had friends round for drinks last night, and stayed up till 4am!! - maybe that's why my temps are high this morning :winkwink:

Here's mine....

Attachments

• Chart 22-01-12.jpg
    Chart 22-01-12.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
I agree that your naughty night has probably affected your temps! ;)

I have been very good this cycle, I've avoided all alcohol and even avoided medication when I was poorly, probably a little OTT to be honest.

I've emailed DF to see if they have anything to say about my temps, I might aswell ask for their input. They haven't had to be in touch with me this cycle, I assume as my OV went on automatically. Might aswell get my moneys worth! Hehe

I've been expecting it to rise the last few days, so maybe tonight will be the night.

I looked on FF charts to see pregnancy charts and actually discovered one similar to mine that resulted in pregnancy. But I guess I won't know until the end of the next 7 days!

Its definitely a roller coaster ride this month. With all the up and down temps there has got to a BFP at the end of it.
My af hasn't arrived fully yet still very light spotting but as I predict it should arrive fully tomorrow. Not something I want on a Monday at work, but never mind.

I have been very good this cycle, I've avoided all alcohol and even avoided medication when I was poorly, probably a little OTT to be honest.

I've emailed DF to see if they have anything to say about my temps, I might aswell ask for their input. They haven't had to be in touch with me this cycle, I assume as my OV went on automatically. Might aswell get my moneys worth! Hehe

I've been expecting it to rise the last few days, so maybe tonight will be the night.

I looked on FF charts to see pregnancy charts and actually discovered one similar to mine that resulted in pregnancy. But I guess I won't know until the end of the next 7 days!

I think it would be good to try and avoid alcohol, but sometimes it's good to have a wee drinkie - although am regretting it today with the hangover and lack of sleep!

You're aswell to ask DF - that's what they are there for. they dont seem to contact me much - they went through a phase of sending some tips (which they sent to all), but apart from that, I never hear from them much. I do think that they are really good if I ever do send them any queries tho, and as you say, that's what we're paying for :)

I'm forever trawling the internet for similarities - in some ways the internet is a bad thing!!

Off to London with work for a couple of days, so wont be checking my temps until Wednesday - dont know how I'll cope with the wait!! Hopefully my AF wont show when I'm away - nothing worse that having to sit in important work meetings when you feel like cr@p!

Hope that your temps keep rising xx

Its definitely a roller coaster ride this month. With all the up and down temps there has got to a BFP at the end of it.
My af hasn't arrived fully yet still very light spotting but as I predict it should arrive fully tomorrow. Not something I want on a Monday at work, but never mind.

Aw, thats a shame suffolkgirl - think mine are coming soon too......one day they'll not come......

xxx

Hello ladies,

Hopefully you managed to get the DTD in at the right time on your visit home then Kitsia. Hope that the work trip is going well, and keeping your mind busy, and away from babymaking! xx

I think it would be good to try and avoid alcohol, but sometimes it's good to have a wee drinkie - although am regretting it today with the hangover and lack of sleep!

You're aswell to ask DF - that's what they are there for. they dont seem to contact me much - they went through a phase of sending some tips (which they sent to all), but apart from that, I never hear from them much. I do think that they are really good if I ever do send them any queries tho, and as you say, that's what we're paying for :)

I'm forever trawling the internet for similarities - in some ways the internet is a bad thing!!

Off to London with work for a couple of days, so wont be checking my temps until Wednesday - dont know how I'll cope with the wait!! Hopefully my AF wont show when I'm away - nothing worse that having to sit in important work meetings when you feel like cr@p!

This is the chart I thought looked like mine - look at the pattern of the temp drop....

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/Snapbucket/A9835258.jpg

And this is my chart...
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/Snapbucket/8C1E5B83.jpg

This is the chart I thought looked like mine - look at the pattern of the temp drop....

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/Snapbucket/A9835258.jpg

And this is my chart...
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/Snapbucket/8C1E5B83.jpg

Ahhh, that's a good sign Pinki. Fingers crossed

Yay Pinki, good sign!
fingers crossed for you.

My red line appeared on my chart today, i did ovulate on 18th Jan, so i am 5dpo today so i have a long wait now. Hate the tww it drives me mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->