Duo Fertility Monitor

Yay Pinki, good sign!
fingers crossed for you.

My red line appeared on my chart today, i did ovulate on 18th Jan, so i am 5dpo today so i have a long wait now. Hate the tww it drives me mad.

2 week wait is the worst, even though this is only my 2nd ever 2 week wait!

Today I had a massive spot appear on my cheek, I never get spots! Ever! And definitely not on my cheeks! Boohoo! Possibly a sign, or possibly not.

Only time will tell!

Hope everyone is well :)

Hi girls :flower:

I know you are all having weird cycles this month but I am quite oposite. usually I get very rocky temps and it is so hard to pinpoint ovulation. Even DF have had troubles with my charts. :wacko: FF says my temperatures fluctuate normally, LP is normal and CM signs correlate with OPK results. :thumbup: Except I did not get EWCM #-o
This morning I got a very clear temperature shift and very normal OPK results too. Nothing to compare to last month. I can't waith to get 4 month report from DF. I wonder how long does it take for them to release it :-k
I have also got a strange message on my PC when I connected the reader. It said my reader needed updating and it would not respond for 45 minutes. But it looked like it was OK just after 5 minutes. Did anybody else get that ? maybe some software updates were installed on our readers ?

Baby dust to all of you :bunny:

Attachments

• df 23.01.2012.jpg
    df 23.01.2012.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 7
no it didnt happen to mine today.

Glad your cycle is better this month Kitsia.
Pinkisexi - What going on this morning?

Well i have had 2 lower temperatures so i already pretty sure i am out already :-( im so peed off and had enough. Its so unfair and just want to quit!

Hi Girls,

Kitsia - I also got an update on my reader, although I'm pretty sure it said my reader would be unresponsive for 45 seconds :) Glad your temps have evened out, perhaps it's a sign that you are relaxed?

Kaye - Sorry to hear that you think you are out! :(

I also think I must be out this month too, as my temps just dropped again and my little rise yesterday was updated, so now shows that it was actually only a tiny rise. My response from DF was that they think my illness could have caused me to get low temps, I was very poorly for 3 days.

AF is due around the 28th for me, so 4 days to go.

Anyway here is my chart, not really an interesting chart anymore this cycle to be honest...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2401.png

also thought i'd add my BBT chart overlay from FF...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/Snapbucket/C1AEE61F.jpg

Thanks Pinki, I think I mixed it up. It must have said 45 seconds :)

Hi Suffolkgirl, how are you?

I will upload my chart when i am home tonight, not alot happening though really.
However i am now in a better frame of mind, got some PMA back, went zumba last night which cheered me up and hoping at weigh night to night i finally get my first half stone :)

Hope everyone else well too xx

I'll put mine up later on this evening too. FF has already confirmed ovulation on CD11. Now I am waiting for DF to confirm it. It could not been easier this month, I have very clear signs.

I'm good thanks af has just finished so I'm all fired up and ready to get going again.

PinkiSexi - You never know you are not out until af shows.

Kaye - Glad you are feeling a lot better hopefully you get your half stone and you will feel even better. When I was on Weight Watchers last year it stated if you lose 5% of your start weight you improve your fertility.

Kitsia - Good to hear you are having a good month. Hope DF match FFs OV date. I might try FF this month and see if they both come up with the same dates.

whoop whoop, time to have some fun then again Suffolkgirl. Are you doing opk's aswell?

I got my half stone tonight :) another 3.5 to go :)

Here is my latest chart (not looking great this month)

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle3cd20.png

It looks good to me Kaye, your temps are way above the cover line. Hopefully it will stay up.

Well done Kaye on your weight keep up the good work. Your chart is looking good and lots of hearts too.
Yeah i've stocked up on Opks so will starting using them this cycle.

Here is mine too. DF has also conformed ovulation on CD11.

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 7
thanks ladies.

Looking good Kitsia. Fingers crossed for you x

Well my temps have dropped this morning and at first i felt my stomach drop, but you know what, its not gonna ruin my day! Just means i have another month to lose weight and another month to pay off bills which all helps for when we get out baby.

Have a good day ladies :) xx

Hi girls, my temps are doing a zig zag up and down. It isn't even worth posting my chart, nothing to look at! :(

I emailed DF yesterday to let them know I'm taking Pregnance Care Comception vitamins - They thought it was a brilliant idea! I stoppe taking them in the beginning, as they made me feel dizzy at work. So now I take it before bed. So far I haven't given up!

I also decided I'd join slimming world last night, as Weight Watchers was giving me too many options to eat bad things! Got a couple of naughty nights coming up tonight and tomorrow, then I'll do a healthy shop on Saturday.

My Slimming World lady is an inspiration, she lost 10 stone!! She's in all their mags and books - its rare you find one that's actually done that well as a consultant! Although just a couple of stone will suit me :)

Like you said Kaye - another month to prepare!! Getting a new bathroom this weekend, want to do my Zumba DVD's while AF is here (due in 4 days). I'll prefer to take it easy around OV and the 2 week wait :)

Sorry it's a long one, haven't posted for a little while.

SuffolkGirl - FF is great! It really backs up what DF confirm!

Have a good day girls xxx

Hey girls - back from trip and exhausted! AF arrived during trip, so gutted about that - I really had a good feeling about this month - with me being relaxed from going on holiday etc. Oh well, never mind the arrival of AF means the start of another chapter :) - Chapter 33 to be precise! - I hope that this is the chapter where everyone lives happily ever after ;-)

Had a quick read through - well done on 1/2 stone weight loss Kaye - very impressive. Remember to mark this on your DF chart.

Pinki - what's happening with you? - are you still having a zig-zag cycle?

How's everyone else?

A x

sorry AF arrive Angiedev! She sucks big time!

I sure hope this chapter is a happily ever after too for us all.

I hope it's a happy ever after too.
I've lost count on what chapter I'm on its been so long I've given up lol.... DF asked me today for dates when I'd had blood tests and I found out they go as far back as 2009. I remember I could only have them 6 to 12 months after we started ttc so it goes even further back. How scary!

Come on DF prove to us all that you work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->