Duo Fertility Monitor

Hey girls - back from trip and exhausted! AF arrived during trip, so gutted about that - I really had a good feeling about this month - with me being relaxed from going on holiday etc. Oh well, never mind the arrival of AF means the start of another chapter :) - Chapter 33 to be precise! - I hope that this is the chapter where everyone lives happily ever after ;-)

Had a quick read through - well done on 1/2 stone weight loss Kaye - very impressive. Remember to mark this on your DF chart.

Pinki - what's happening with you? - are you still having a zig-zag cycle?

How's everyone else?

A x

Temps are just bobbing up and down, but around the same temp each day. Nothing exciting happening over here to report! I'm going to start NOT uploading each day, just going to give it a few days at a time. Too much hassle and too much reading into things I think. I'm 1st full cycle in, so I want to start as I mean to go on. I.e. keeping hold of my sanity.

Hey girls - back from trip and exhausted! AF arrived during trip, so gutted about that - I really had a good feeling about this month - with me being relaxed from going on holiday etc. Oh well, never mind the arrival of AF means the start of another chapter :) - Chapter 33 to be precise! - I hope that this is the chapter where everyone lives happily ever after ;-)

Had a quick read through - well done on 1/2 stone weight loss Kaye - very impressive. Remember to mark this on your DF chart.

Pinki - what's happening with you? - are you still having a zig-zag cycle?

How's everyone else?

A x

Temps are just bobbing up and down, but around the same temp each day. Nothing exciting happening over here to report! I'm going to start NOT uploading each day, just going to give it a few days at a time. Too much hassle and too much reading into things I think. I'm 1st full cycle in, so I want to start as I mean to go on. I.e. keeping hold of my sanity.

Funny, I was thinking the same too. It can get a bit too obsessive I think. Plus I have a really hard few months coming up at work, so not enough time to spend analysing every temp shift! :)

It's funny because I've started thinking about bloody temperatures at work lol.

Just going to relax into it a bit more now - I started charting at Xmas when I had a lot more spare time on my hands, what with holidays etc.

I believe it's true that a single temperature has no meaning on its own, so a daily update can't help us! Plus DF is meant to be The relaxing way to BBT! I'm going to leave it now until the run up to OV. Perhaps I'll even be brave and leave it after OV has been confirmed too :)

I think that you have to download at least every week, if you are on the money back guarentee, so I might go for every weekend, and then maybe one day during the week. As long as we are DTD every 2 days, it doesn't matter anyway.

Let's see how we get on Pinki - I wonder if our curiosity will get the better of us?!

Hi Ladies

Well i am not ready to wait every few days yet, it will bug me all day lol.

Anyway got up this morning to another drop so i know im deffo out but since 7dpo its been drop after drop. I think maybe my body does need agnus castus?

Did body combat last night ladies, and wow can i feel the burn today. But if i stay focused and lose 7lb a month, then i will be at bmi of 30 in 7 months!! YAY

Hi Ladies

Well i got my latest 21 day bloods back and level is 28 for progesterone. Doctor marked it as normal, sent it to Duo who also confirmed yes i did indeed ovulate, however ideally it should be 30 to sustain a pregnancy.

So i should go back on agnus castus do you think? or b6? or both? Help please ladies

Hi Ladies

Well i got my latest 21 day bloods back and level is 28 for progesterone. Doctor marked it as normal, sent it to Duo who also confirmed yes i did indeed ovulate, however ideally it should be 30 to sustain a pregnancy.

So i should go back on agnus castus do you think? or b6? or both? Help please ladies

You could try Pregnance Care Conception, as they contain B6 plus lots of other usual vitamins. Also Agnus Cactus isn't recommended during pregnancy, so perhaps the B6 is the best option for long term. You can also change straight to Pregnance Care for pregnancy after you conceive.

Hi Ladies

Well i am not ready to wait every few days yet, it will bug me all day lol.

Anyway got up this morning to another drop so i know im deffo out but since 7dpo its been drop after drop. I think maybe my body does need agnus castus?

Did body combat last night ladies, and wow can i feel the burn today. But if i stay focused and lose 7lb a month, then i will be at bmi of 30 in 7 months!! YAY

hi kaye

For Agnus Castus (or Agnes Cactus as I call them!!), you should only take them up until ovulation - not after.

Vitamin B6 is good - I take 200mg a day, and this has been successful in raising my luteal phase from 8-9 days to 12-14 days, so defo working.

You get B6 in the pregnacare multi-vitamin, but only in a very small amount, so I would try taking the B6 too - you can get them from Holland and Barrat.

I've not been taking the Agnus for a while - at one point I was taking 8 pills altogether (pregnacare, B6 and Agnus) with my dinner, and thought that was a bit much!! - might give them a try again though.

A x

Morning girls...

So AF has arrived (please dont feel sorry for me, as it's only cycle 1 and a half of TTC). Glad it's a new cycle and a fresh start! Me and hubby are going to start swimming together each week and i've got my zumba which i'll be doing this afternoon now I know I'm not up the duff ;)

Also can anyone tell me if taking vitamins has had an effect on their leutal phase? I've brought Agnus Cactus from Holland & Barrat in liquid form, but not sure if I should take it aswell as vitamins or just vitamins for now? or even when to take it, if I decided too? I am taking Pregnance Care Conception at the moment.

Kaye I forgot to say - if you take pregnance care conception, take it at night before bed. I took mine in the day and felt really dizzy. I took it at night and strangely it made me sleep better.

Below is my chart showing my full cycle - I'd really appreciate some opinions on it, as i somehow convinced myself that my temps dipped too early after OV and that something is terribly wrong with me.

Cycle 2 chart...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2801.png

Hi girls,

How is everybody keeping ?

Kaye, I am also taking pregnacare conception for the second month now. I am having first normal looking cycle at the moment. However I am not sure if it has anything to do with pregnacare or with the fact that I am not studying at the moment thus less stress, less coffeine, less redbull. I am also eating regullarly, could have something to do with this too :-k

Anyways, here is my latest chart. Temps are still going up but I am only 6 DPO. Another 10 days to go. I will not be able to come back home for the next green days so I really hope last weekend was successful. [-o<

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
P.S. I've asked DF support how often do I need to connect to PC. They say it is required every 7 days, but they normally recomment connecting every 2-3 days.

Morning girls...

So AF has arrived (please dont feel sorry for me, as it's only cycle 1 and a half of TTC). Glad it's a new cycle and a fresh start! Me and hubby are going to start swimming together each week and i've got my zumba which i'll be doing this afternoon now I know I'm not up the duff ;)

Also can anyone tell me if taking vitamins has had an effect on their leutal phase? I've brought Agnus Cactus from Holland & Barrat in liquid form, but not sure if I should take it aswell as vitamins or just vitamins for now? or even when to take it, if I decided too? I am taking Pregnance Care Conception at the moment.

Kaye I forgot to say - if you take pregnance care conception, take it at night before bed. I took mine in the day and felt really dizzy. I took it at night and strangely it made me sleep better.

Below is my chart showing my full cycle - I'd really appreciate some opinions on it, as i somehow convinced myself that my temps dipped too early after OV and that something is terribly wrong with me.

Cycle 2 chart...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2801.png

Loving your positivity Pinki :) - see my post before to Kaye for my thoughts on vitamins....B6 defo increased my luteal phase....although your chart looks as though your LP is OK.

Not sure about temp drop - maybe contact DF - they may be able to advise why this pattern may be showing.

Enjoy Zumba!

Loving your positivity Pinki :) - see my post before to Kaye for my thoughts on vitamins....B6 defo increased my luteal phase....although your chart looks as though your LP is OK.

Not sure about temp drop - maybe contact DF - they may be able to advise why this pattern may be showing.

Enjoy Zumba!

DF said that they think my illness made my temps drop or the progesterone dropped early.

Pregnance Care Conception has 10mg of B6 - the pack says its 714% of RDA. Not sure if I should top it up with more B6, as I heard that B6 in high doses isn't good for you.

P.s. I found this info about the RDA of B6 on the NHS website. It's says we need 1.2mg per day.

https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vitamins-minerals/Pages/Vitamin-B.aspx

Hi Ladies

I already take pregnacare :) so i think i am gonna take a bit more b6. thanks for your help.

Also i am pretty sure i am out this month, i have the sore boobs already and tummy cramps and have had cramps since day 20 (i presume its this early as stopped the agnus)

But my chart looks like this today on cycle day 24. what do you think?

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle3cd24.png

Hi Ladies

I already take pregnacare :) so i think i am gonna take a bit more b6. thanks for your help.

Also i am pretty sure i am out this month, i have the sore boobs already and tummy cramps and have had cramps since day 20 (i presume its this early as stopped the agnus)

But my chart looks like this today on cycle day 24. what do you think?

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle3cd24.png

Ah Kaye, your temps a still going up. Don't write yourself off just yet. You are in the game until AF show up. I know you know your body signs before AF but I have read so many stories when girls were sure AF was comming but it never did. I hope you are one of them [-o<

Also, you had a dip on 8DPO. Maybe it was an implantation dip ? I do not see any dips on your previous charts. What do you think yourself ?

Here is my chart.

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 10
no i have never had a dip then it rise back up like this. Its so confusing. I keep checking to see if AF here as 11dpo today. First month i was already spotting at 10dpo, and last month 12dpo.

I have not been out and have not had any alchol so i know nothing has affected my temps like that.

Interesting, i am trying not to get my hopes up but you can't help it can you especially after so long.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

this is a link to an old thread on here where a lady has uploaded lots of successful charts. Amazing how different they are

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->