Duo Fertility Monitor

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

this is a link to an old thread on here where a lady has uploaded lots of successful charts. Amazing how different they are

Thanks Kaye, these charts are from Fertility Friend website. I keep comparing mine now and then :)

BTW I saw FF is giving a deep discount today. All you have to do is to like them on the Facebook. I got my membership for a year for about 20 euros. :thumbup:

Morning girls - a day off work for me today, my boss said I had a day left over from last year and had to take it by the 31st. Day off tomorrow too :)

I just thought i'd give a little update - Firstly I'm loving the slimming world diet! I went for two meals with hubby this weekend and both were syn free! I don't feel confined or restricted by this diet and hubby is being VERY supportive, although he doesnt want me to loose weight. Looking forward to my first weigh in!!

Kitsia I signed up for FF last week, I was using their free service, but decided I wanted to use facilities of the full membership. I think they always offer that discount, some sort of trick advertising ;) It worked out at £28.95 once converted from $ to pounds for me.

I'm on CD3, so not much to report. Just uploading at the moment daily to record my AF. I had to move my sensor, as my skin finally gave up the fight with my sensor and became sore yesterday. I only moved it about 2cm and told DF.

I was wondering girls if you think it's likely that my vitamins will change my OV date? DF told me to start OPK's around CD17 (OV usually CD20 as my cycles are 33 days). Do you think I should start testing earlier just in case?

Hope everyone is well :)

OMG!!!! Just had e-mail off duo saying my temps are showing patterns that other users have shown and they have later been identified as being pregnant. :)

I know i shouldnt get giddy and i know they have done this to someone else and it turned out she wasnt but omg!! I can't help it.

However, i have been having af cramps since cd20! i am still cramping now. So maybe i am out.

Should i test tomorrow do you think?

OMG!!!! Just had e-mail off duo saying my temps are showing patterns that other users have shown and they have later been identified as being pregnant. :)

I know i shouldnt get giddy and i know they have done this to someone else and it turned out she wasnt but omg!! I can't help it.

However, i have been having af cramps since cd20! i am still cramping now. So maybe i am out.

Should i test tomorrow do you think?

How many DPO are you now? I'd be in my way to the supermarket to get an early test :)

Post your chart so we can see what I looks like.

Fingers crossed for you xxx

Hey Kaye,

That was me that got the same email On a very first month of using DF. I knew AF was coming but I tested anyway.

Put up your chart!!! I really hope for the good news

im 12dpo today.
I had 4 low temps then rises. I'm probably not but its nice to see that e-mail, just hope its turns out i am.
If AF not here tomorrow i am going to test in the morning.

Here is my chart

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle3cd25.png

im 12dpo today.
I had 4 low temps then rises. I'm probably not but its nice to see that e-mail, just hope its turns out i am.
If AF not here tomorrow i am going to test in the morning.

Here is my chart

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle3cd25.png

I wonder if it's because your chart is triphasic (a third rise in temps). I guess you'll know either way tomorrow when you check your temps. Good luck and update us ASAP!

Here is mine. Temps a still going up. Does not look that normal after all :haha:

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 9
Kitsia, your chart is looking great! :) fingers crossed for you.

Did test first thing, BFN! Shouldnt of got my hopes up :-(

Ah, I know how you are feeling. Did AF show up ? Maybe it's still too early ? I really think DF should not send emails like this. It's just too sensitive.

Sorry to hear that Kaye - Perhaps DF aren't being helpfull at all when they send those emails, I mean it's not likely that someone who is TTC would miss that they are pregnant.

It would be interesting to know if it's a system generated email, rather than a personal email sent by someone actually looking at your chart.

Maybe you and Kitsia should compare the content, assuming Kitsia hasn't deleted it!

Your time will come Kaye xxx

It would be interesting to know if it's a system generated email, rather than a personal email sent by someone actually looking at your chart.

Maybe you and Kitsia should compare the content, assuming Kitsia hasn't deleted it!

Here is the email that I got. I was so upset when they sent it to me. Af has actually arrived a few hours later. I wish they did not do this untill they are sure.

I am contacting you as I have noticed that your data shows some patterns which have previously been seen in some of our customers who were later identified as being pregnant. I hope that you do not mind me contacting you, but I was wondering whether you have taken a pregnancy test for this cycle?

Hi Ladies

Here is e-mail i got

I am contacting you as I have noticed that your data shows patterns which have previously been seen in some of our customers who were later identified as being pregnant. I hope that you do not mind me getting in touch, but I was wondering whether you have taken a pregnancy test for this cycle.

For a proportion of our users, we have observed these promising temperature patterns; implantation is taking place, but the pregnancy is not sustained. If this occurs more than three times, and there is a positive pregnancy test recorded each time, it is then possible to be referred for further testing.

These implantation failures can occur very early on, which means that the patient may not notice that her period is delayed by more than a day or two. This is obviously significant, and it is important that this does not go undiagnosed.

I am not saying that this is what will happen, but it is worth recording any positive tests that you may have, so that the option of further testing can be explored if need be.

I hope that this is helpful; please don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information, or if you have any questions.

So same opening paragraph at yours Kitsia.

Yeah i dont think them e-mails are very helpful, i mean i didnt think i was in with a chance and then i read that and my mind was in overdrive, thinking i had symptoms and after so long its all you want and you i read way too much in to it.

AF isnt here yet, but im still cramping and tmi but i had a lump of brownish mucus which is normally sign she gonna be here in the morning.

Hope your all well ladies? Hows the chart Kitsia? How are you Pinki, green days showing yet?

I am not feeling too well. I have cramps for the second day in a row and feel bloated. It feels like before AF but it is way too early for me. I am only 9 DPO and have at least 7 more days to go. My LP is usually 16 days.
I am also very nauseous tonight. I thought it was because I have not had any food but it did not go away even after my dinner. After all it is not that unusual to me. I get nausea very often.

Here is my chart.

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
Sorry that you had the disappointment of them
Sending you this email, but it's helpful to know that they do this! I definitely won't be taking them seriously if this happens to me. And also I think I'm so impatient, that i'd have tested before any sign of an email had the chance to appear ;)

No green days yet - AF has ended today, so will be DTD lots from tomorrow :)

OV is due 16th Feb, cycle day 20. I am away that week, although much to my releif, it's now a UK holiday. I wasn't looking forward to the change of climate and a wasted month due to erratic temps.

Feeling happy that I'm now actually taking my vitamins, instead of avoiding them (I'm not a fan of taking tablets) and also happy that my new diet is working brilliantly! Lost 7lbs this week :)

wow pinki 7lb loss in a week in fan bloody tastic!!!! Well done you! x

Hows the chart Kitsia still looking good?

Well yesterday am, took a test and we could see a line, not sure if it was evap line or what and my temps slightly went back up. But 4pm yesterday AF got me :-( extremely heavy and tmi lots of clots. So not sure what went on this month really.

Anyway i lost another 2lb this week so 11.5lb in total. Only 45.5lb to go till they will give me treatment.

Hope you are all ok

Wonder if it could have been a failed implantation Kaye? I guess if DF have picked that up then they may put it in your report.

Sorry that you've had a confusing month! Sometimes it's easier when AF makes a swift appearance! Instead of taking its time and getting your hopes up!

Well done on your total weight loss! :)

My green days are in the distance, I can just see them starting to appear lol. My relaxing and less obsessing is going quite well. I'm just enjoying my hubby and lots of DTD :)

Hi
Sorry i didnt reply yesterday, been having issues getting on bnb last few days. I wrote full reply yesterday and then posted it and then it said oopps something wrong with the page! Argh!

Yes Pinki DF e-mailed me again saying temps look good, and to keep testing, but then AFT showed up so sure they will write in my report. Glad the weird month ended and i can just focus on losing the weight and my holiday in May.

Glad your relaxed approach is working, i need to take a leaf out of your book.

Kitsia - Hows the chart today? Any news?

Anyway hope you are all well Ladies and have a great weekend :)

Hi, my temps went down and then up again. I'll upload it after work but you can always see it on FF if you click on my signature . I already have AF signs so no more hopes for me for this month.

DF have emailed me saying that I've been trying for a long time now and it is time to get some tests done. I guess I'll look in to this whe I am back home in April .

Sorry about AF Kaye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->