Duo Fertility Monitor

here it is

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
wow its looking really good Kitsia, fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks Kaye, unfortunately I've lost my hope. My chart pattern looks exactly the same as last month. Temps dropped 3 days before AF which is exactly whats going on right now. Plus I feel she is comming.

DF support adviced to get FSH and AMH tests done. Do any of you know how its done ? I need to do some research on all these test. I think it is about time to acknowledge that I actually have a problem and it is nothing to do with wrong timing :(

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
they have sent me that email too they other day. They are for your ovarian reserve i beleive. Think how many eggs left but not sure. The AmH is more indepth.

They said FSH can be done on NHS. But my doctor who i rang yesterday said he doesnt know what it is and will need a letter of DF, so emailed DF yesterday about it.

I see, so it looks like they are sending it to everybody then. In Ireland health insurance does not pay for any of fertility tests. I think I need to find a private fertility clinic to get it done.

they sent me a link where you can test stuff from DF, it £22.00 for the FSH test hun

Hi Ladies, Kaye is right FSH is a simple blood test taken between day 2-5 of your cycle. This can be done by your GP on the NHS. The other test the NHS will not fund so will need to be done privately I believe.

they sent me a link where you can test stuff from DF, it £22.00 for the FSH test hun

They say it is only awailable to UK residents. Anyway, I think it would be too complicated asking my GP to take my blood and then send it to UK. I will need to pay GP visit too which is about 50-60 eur for one visit. I think I'll go to the same clinic that my friend got IVF done. It will probably save some time and hassle. I'll ask for a full infertility investigation then :)

Kitsia, try not to worry yourself there might be nothing wrong with you. Has your husband/partner had a sperm test?? It might be an idea to get that checked first.

I've had bloods tests, scans and an operation to see if there is anything wrong and my results have always come back normal. My husband then had two sperm tests done and they have both come back borderline.

Sorry I'm just thinking of the different options for you as you have to go privately and that can be costly.

Yes, DF support has asked us to get sperm test done us well. But he already has two children from his first marriage so i think the problem is in me. Anyway, I can't get it done while I am away. I have to wait untill April now.

Kitsia I know this sounds extreme, but are you entitled to use the NHS in England? It seems so out of order that the NHS treat you guys differently. By chance you aren't here now are you?

No , I am in Belgium now :) I dont think UK would pay for foreign nationals. It would not be fair on UK citizens as they are paying taxes in UK. I've never worked nor lived there not even in Northern Ireland :)

I know some people travel from Republick of Ireland to Northern Ireland cause its much cheaper. But you have to have time to do this too.

No , I am in Belgium now :) I dont think UK would pay for foreign nationals. It would not be fair on UK citizens as they are paying taxes in UK. I've never worked nor lived there not even in Northern Ireland :)

I know some people travel from Republick of Ireland to Northern Ireland cause its much cheaper. But you have to have time to do this too.

Well just so you know I think it's unfair on women! Rather sexist I'd say. A man must have made up this rule! xx

Hi girls, I've got the day off work today, so I allowed myself to spend a little time analysing my charts :)

My chart seems to be taking a slightly different pattern to the previous charts, I'm wondering if it's due to the vitamins?

To me it looks like my chart is doing a simelar pattern to before, but I think it's happening over a shorter period of time. I think I'll possibly ovulate earlier this cycle, it's just a hunch, but we will see what happens next week. Let me know your thoughts guys :)

Here is my DF chart and my chart overlay from FF...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/070212.png

Ovulation is CD 20

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/Snapbucket/BF4699EA.jpg​

Hi all

Pinki - hows chart looking now, you in your green days?

Kitsia - whats happenin with you?

How are all the other ladies doing?

well i have been having a pretty rough week, just really depressed with it all. But slowly i am snapping out of it xx

Hi all

Pinki - hows chart looking now, you in your green days?

Kitsia - whats happenin with you?

How are all the other ladies doing?

well i have been having a pretty rough week, just really depressed with it all. But slowly i am snapping out of it xx

Hi Kaye, yes green days have started. Although light green at the moment. I think OV will happen earlier this cycle and I'm sure it has something to do with me taking my vitamins. I can't load my DF chart, as I haven't saved it to Photobucket before leaving the house, but if you click on my ticker then you can see my FF chart.

I think the weather makes you depressed, I've been emotional this week and it's got nothing to do with TTC. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Last day a work for me before a lovely week off with my hubby! Excited isn't the word!

Where in your cycle are you now? xx

Hi Kaye (and all!)

I've not been on for a while - feeling really crappy too - was my birthday, and although I know it doesn't happen exactly on your birthday, all I could think of was - "well, that's my available eggs halfed again!!" - any milestones - birthday/wedding anniversary/christmas just really get to me.

ANYHOW!!! - am feeling better now - not sure what words of advice I can give to you, or you can give me, but I guess just "stay positive" (sometimes I get sick of people telling me that!!)

As far as DF goes, I had to get sent a new sensor, as mine broke, and since then, temps have been quite steady. In my green days at the moment, so fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

Big love and baby dust to you all!

A xxx

Hi Ladies, All is well with me. I have just come to the end of my green days. If DF is correct this time I should have OVd Wed. I've had two raised temps so hoping to have another tomorrow to confirm it. Feeling very positive at the mo as been dtd non stop so keeping fingers crossed that green days don't move like last cycle when I ended up missing my peak days completely. Like pinkisexi I've starting taking vitamins and my cycle feels completely different from normal I've had increased amounts of ewcm and have had very strong OV pains. im not a great believer in vitamins but if it is helping then i might change my opinion. Baby dust too all xx

Pinkisexi - Jealous a little, enjoy your week off!! Enjoy DTD now as your green days are here. Its nice to be able to monitor our cycles and that you can see that even vitamins do make a difference (hopefully a BFP difference)

Angiedev - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sending losts of PMA your way, and hopefully all this keep picking ourselves back up will pay off soon. Hope your making most of your green days too.

Suffolkgirl - ooh good luck, hope you get your temp rise again tomorrow. What vits are you taking?

I have started B6 & B12 this cycle. I am just entering my pale green days. We are all pretty close together.

COME ON BABY DUST SPRINKLE US WE WANT TO MOVE TO THE 1st TRIMESTER TOGETHER!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->