Dying hair at home

Babybump87

Reaction score
I’ve used boxes dark brown hair dyes at home for the last few years. Has anyone dyed their hair dark brown to light brown /dark blonde ? Or any different shades?

I’m looking to get my hair lighter ? I’ve not actually used a box dye for a few months now as I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with my hair!

I have but the best result was getting my hair highlighted by the hairdresser then putting the lighter colour on. I have had success with bleach and Colour B4 (not at the same time!) though many times as I've gone lighter from bright red, purple, red/brown and dark brown.

I am a natural blonde I dye my hair dark brown a lot ive tried twice to lighten it at home and everytime it turns orangish pinkish it's terrible! Just be Very careful the best advice I can give you is wait until it's time to dye again then go only 1 or 2 shades lighter wait 6 weeks and repeat until you get the lightness you desire I know it's q pain but man it cost me so much to fix my orange hair both times lol

Thanks girls ! I’ve decided to leave well alone haha ! Last thing I need is ginger hair ! Hopefully my hairdresser can see me before DD1s birthday party ! Waiting for a call back ! Fingers crossed ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->