Mum & Wife <3
Reaction score
Oops! Worth it for the faces alone :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 37
Lol, they look so pleased!
I'm weak too. I'm two gifts down already, one of the reasons I want to start wrapping. x

They're thrilled. I doubled up on storm troopers so he's got another with the other figures for the big day. There's actually surprisingly little actual Star Wars toys for young ones so I'm tearing my hair out as he's obsessed! The doll house I started painting as a superhero lair is now Star Wars themed so hoping that goes down well. Still looking for that wow present for him, preferably SW based :dohh: X

A star wars doll house?! sounds amazing. Post a pic when you are done. x

I'm still working my way through the films :haha: so no idea how it's going to work yet, but will do! X

:haha: I get so tempted to give a few things. Trying my best to resist.

Very glad it's not just us! The kids are sleeping over at their grans in a couple of weeks so once I've got the stash out and seen what we have and need to get I can get dh to pop them in the loft where I can't get to them :haha: x

They look so happy! Totally worth it in my book! :)

They're thrilled. I doubled up on storm troopers so he's got another with the other figures for the big day. There's actually surprisingly little actual Star Wars toys for young ones so I'm tearing my hair out as he's obsessed! The doll house I started painting as a superhero lair is now Star Wars themed so hoping that goes down well. Still looking for that wow present for him, preferably SW based :dohh: X

My daughter would so flip for a Star Wars doll house! That's a great idea. I hope you post photos when you're done!

So cute :) i used to cave years ago, but i am alot stronger now lol

as far as Star wars stuff for little boys, have you looked at Galactic heroes? my son played with those when he was 2+ he still has them and they are in great shape 9 years later, nice and chunky too;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Star-Wars-Galactic-Heroes-Action-Figures/75708/bn_555068/i.html

Those little faces are what we do this for aren't they? Every purchase, every aching back from wrapping, every stash pic, it's always the little excited faces in our minds.
So cute

I have no willpower either, I've given LO 2 Paw Patrol figures & the "chase" car so far, she's loves Paw Patrol ! I'm now tempted to give her a melissa & doug puzzle but so far its still in the attic, will see !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->