Early detection tests

LLbean

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

just wondering, those of you that saw a BFP early on what tests you were using? I just ordered some off the internet at "early pregnancy tests" that say
extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test (10miu/ml HCG Sensitivity)

hopefully those will detect something real quick and make me smile :)

https://www.sme-fertility.co.uk/early-pregnancy-tests/ultra-early-pregnancy-tests.html

I use these but tbh I never get a bfp early but these are really sensitive

sounds like the same sensitivity... I hope I get mine soon LOL...

here is the link to mine https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html

I brought some the other day too of Amazon! So far at 10dpo I have been using 25miu ones which obviously aren't suppposed to be used until a day after your missed period lol. I'm just soo impatient! Except they aren't due to arrive until the day before my period arrives so it was a bit pointless :haha: Best of luck to you :) x x

oh I know...my order is to get here between 2 and 6 days.... hoping it is more like 2 HAHAHAHA. Far as I can tell they have not been shipped yet so ...very impatient

Ahh bless :) Well I had an email saying they have been shipped, and they'd arrive betwwen 3-5 days, but are mail always seems to arrive pretty speedily so hoping it wont take too long! Fx for us all x x

I hope this is it... hubby worries I am putting too much pressure on the whole thing (I'm a planner... so you know I have major things planned for the 9 month process and timing it with special events HAHAHA)

Have been VERY bloated the last few days... I mean painfully so. Seems to improve in the AM but then at night it comes back... not pretty, I already look at LEAST 6 months pregnant with the bloat....so I need to know that at least it is for good reason.

may we all get the BFPs!

I hope this is it... hubby worries I am putting too much pressure on the whole thing (I'm a planner... so you know I have major things planned for the 9 month process and timing it with special events HAHAHA)

Have been VERY bloated the last few days... I mean painfully so. Seems to improve in the AM but then at night it comes back... not pretty, I already look at LEAST 6 months pregnant with the bloat....so I need to know that at least it is for good reason.

may we all get the BFPs!

Ah hope you get them posted out soon :thumbup:

I am impatient too. -- very!! lol:hugs:

I have been really bloated last few days too llbean and work trousers are a little tight - as you say wouldnt mind if it was for an obvious reason ha ha:blush:

Fingers x for you - we may be testing around the same time....

may we all get the BFPs!

Ah hope you get them posted out soon :thumbup:

I am impatient too. -- very!! lol:hugs:

I have been really bloated last few days too llbean and work trousers are a little tight - as you say wouldnt mind if it was for an obvious reason ha ha:blush:

Fingers x for you - we may be testing around the same time....

When will you be testing? I want to but also afraid to... strange right?

FRER says as early as 6 days before missed period... I am due April 4th so that would mean tomorrow, right?

Try and hold out a few days - if its a BFN you will feel rubbish and it might be too early! But in theory yes - 6 days before apparently...

Try and hold out a few days - if its a BFN you will feel rubbish and it might be too early! But in theory yes - 6 days before apparently...

I will probably wait until I get the "extra sensitive" ones...that should buy me time right? LOL

it can be addicting... I kept POAS after O was detected...just cause... thought it would be fun LOL

10mUI is what we use at work and they are STAT preg tests. I don't think you can find any better than that to purchase, so good for you for finding them! And good luck as well!
:dust::dust::dust:

10mUI is what we use at work and they are STAT preg tests. I don't think you can find any better than that to purchase, so good for you for finding them! And good luck as well!

Where do you work? give me all the secrets!!! LOL

Where do you work? give me all the secrets!!! LOL

I'm a clinical laboratory tech. I run all those tests your Dr. orders on your blood, body fluids, and the really yucky stuff! I also get to go to ER and the floor and draw when I don't have a phlebotomist working, and I do some swabbing of throats when the nurses are to busy to do that as well. I'd love to run fertilty tests on myself, but our lab sends those out. :wacko:

10miu are the most sensitive tests you can buy... just got my bfp and started getting faint lines on my 10miu test strips at 8DPO. At 9DPO line still very faint but also got a + on a CB digi. Line slightly darker today on an IC (12DPO) but FRER line dark.

Moral of the story... pee as much as you want on your cheapie 10miu ones... if you get a very faint hint of a line chances are if you use your CB or FRER you'll get a positive. Dye just doesn't seem as strong in the cheapies - so don't expect dark lines.

Good luck!!! x

well here is the update straight from USPS
"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 28, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. "

So perhaps tomorrow they head out... which means at the earliest they get to me on the 31st?

just checked USPS...Expected Delivery Date: March 31, 2011 ... so yup, the earliest I can test on those would be probably Friday in order to use FMU

Hi LLBean, how are you today??:hugs:

Yes you are right about the FRER

I am due on on Sunday i think ( cos only first propa cycle off bcp so could be anytime lol) so i will prob test then with some IC and depending what they say will depend on my next move.....:blush:

Today i have already eaten half the house:blush: Whats that all about?:shrug:

I love POAS though and my IC get here tomorrow ......o no :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back