Early detection tests

Hi LLBean, how are you today??:hugs:

Yes you are right about the FRER

I am due on on Sunday i think ( cos only first propa cycle off bcp so could be anytime lol) so i will prob test then with some IC and depending what they say will depend on my next move.....:blush:

Today i have already eaten half the house:blush: Whats that all about?:shrug:

I love POAS though and my IC get here tomorrow ......o no :nope:

HAHAHA we have a weird addiction... is there a rehab group for POAS addicts? :haha:

well just for "shits and giggles" I used today's FMU and the FRER...BFN LOL...not surprised honestly

I hold my hands up im officially addicted to POAS!!!

Today because i hadn't had a wee for 4 hours i thought I'd do an opk dont ask my why but I haven't poas for over 8 days!!!!! It was neg with a faint line lol x

The pg tests ive got are internet cheapies, plastic ones with caps that have pink lines, my FRER came today off ebay and I'm just waiting for my CB digital ones to arrive just to confirm the actual word if i am PG but I'm not gonna use them till i get a line on my others!!!

:hugs:

I hold my hands up im officially addicted to POAS!!!

Today because i hadn't had a wee for 4 hours i thought I'd do an opk dont ask my why but I haven't poas for over 8 days!!!!! It was neg with a faint line lol x

The pg tests ive got are internet cheapies, plastic ones with caps that have pink lines, my FRER came today off ebay and I'm just waiting for my CB digital ones to arrive just to confirm the actual word if i am PG but I'm not gonna use them till i get a line on my others!!!

LOL I know...we are hopeless right? hahaha

I have some clear blue ones as well but waiting on cheapos first

I'm off to Dollar Tree... I got a tip for cheapo good ones there LOL... I swear I'm like a crack addict or something LOL

UPDATE: returned with 2 of the Dollar Tree cheapos but they do not say EARLY anywhere ...oh well. but still, one dollar each...not bad

o we are all naughty addicts arent we?? lol

My IC came today so of course i had to try them out you know just to see if they were working lol

Well they were broken lol - not a smidgen of a second line - what did i expect really????:blush:

My name is mommyjill and i am severely addicted to poas ha ha:haha::haha:

Hello fellow members of POAS anonymous :test::test::test::test::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I feel quite normal when others admit how addicted it can be :thumbup:

I am tempted to use my FRER tomorrow but will try and hold off till the weekend :winkwink:

I've had a bit of spotting today and am really worried if its the start of :witch: please stay away you hag!!! but saying that I've had no cramps like i normally get with AF so gotta stay positive. Also, the last few days my gums have been bleeding when i brush my teeth :brush: and i suffered that alot with both my pregnancies. FX for that bfp!!!

:hug::friends::hug::friends::hug::friends:

Hello fellow members of POAS anonymous :test::test::test::test::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I feel quite normal when others admit how addicted it can be :thumbup:

I am tempted to use my FRER tomorrow but will try and hold off till the weekend :winkwink:

I've had a bit of spotting today and am really worried if its the start of :witch: please stay away you hag!!! but saying that I've had no cramps like i normally get with AF so gotta stay positive. Also, the last few days my gums have been bleeding when i brush my teeth :brush: and i suffered that alot with both my pregnancies. FX for that bfp!!!

:hug::friends::hug::friends::hug::friends:

That sounds very promising Mumof 2 fingers x for you.

Spotting - implantation - snuggling down to get comfy. yippee

Hold off .................dont test .................dont do it lol

ha ha only joking :test::test::test::test:

well I have been having big time cramps today too but so far no spotting and AF would not be due till the 4th of April so... no idea.

I have been lightheaded most of the day...as if I were taking Vicodin or something hahaha WEEEEE! Not much of an appetite either. Which is really rare. especially before AF I want to eat just about everything lol...well maybe it is just me wishful thinking

Lets see what happens in the next few days and bring on the BFPs everyone!!!!!

I like your new ticker mommyjill :thumbup:

hey LLbean the last couple of days I've hardly had any appetite and haven't been snacking like when I'm due AF so here's hoping that's all good signs

I might actually wait till Friday if it is IB but see how things go in the next couple of days to see if spotting goes but It'd be a shame not to use my FRER before I'm actually due my AF wouldnt it?? :muaha:

Will let you know how I get on 2mora xxx

:dust::dust::dust: Sticky baby dust to all my lovely virtual friends :kiss:

fingers crossed for us all!!!

We want those:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

well I have been having big time cramps today too but so far no spotting and AF would not be due till the 4th of April so... no idea.

I have been lightheaded most of the day...as if I were taking Vicodin or something hahaha WEEEEE! Not much of an appetite either. Which is really rare. especially before AF I want to eat just about everything lol...well maybe it is just me wishful thinking

Lets see what happens in the next few days and bring on the BFPs everyone!!!!!

All sounds good LLbean keepin those fingers x for you.

If i dont get my bfp this cycle the next best thing would be for all you guys to get yours!!:hugs::hugs:

I like your new ticker mommyjill :thumbup:

hey LLbean the last couple of days I've hardly had any appetite and haven't been snacking like when I'm due AF so here's hoping that's all good signs

I might actually wait till Friday if it is IB but see how things go in the next couple of days to see if spotting goes but It'd be a shame not to use my FRER before I'm actually due my AF wouldnt it?? :muaha:

Will let you know how I get on 2mora xxx

:dust::dust::dust: Sticky baby dust to all my lovely virtual friends :kiss:

Lol thanks was mucking about with it for ages hee hee.

Ive stopped eating everything in sight - in fact today not really wanting to eat at all, not like really nauseous but just a wee bit off. ( prob from stuffing my face last few days:haha:)

It does seem shame not to use it lol go on go on :haha:

I'm def a POAS addict, no POAS for me til next week though and then its back to the old OV tests!

yukky yukky weather here today which ALWAYS affects my mood...so not being too positive today LOL...blah

Last night my hubby looked concerned when he touched my belly bloat.. almost like he freaked out LOL... yet it hurt my feelings... guess I am overly sensitive. He said "ew that feels strange!" almost grossed out. I know he didn't mean to hurt my feelings, it was an instant reaction after he accidentally felt it...then he says he was worried about it LOL... YES I have been THAT BLOATED for days now! so of course I get the "what do you think is doing that?" (yeah cause I am a psychic too now) I told him "Hopefully pregnancy but I don't know babe"

Now I better be pregnant or I will feel like I just gross my hubby out for no good reason HAHAHA

Then he started with questions "are you scared?" I mean COME ON DUDE!...scared about the 9 months...not really, more about what will happen after that LOL

anyway...I digress... I tested on the Dollar Tree cheap-o and of course not even a smidge of a line HAHAHA.... I hope this is not all in my head.

MommyJill.... I got hungry again last night ...like REALLY hungry, but the moment I ate anything I got heartburn... so I backed off ....lets see today how it goes

Storm1jet2... soon you will be back to POAS!!!

Keeping my FX'd for all you ladies in your 2WW! Come of BFPs! :hugs:

Right I've decided to test 2mora morning as I cant wait anymore!!!

I'm going to use my FRER as I'll be 12 dpo and I was looking at some charts on FF and I noticed lots of them had tested at 12 dpo when they got their :bfp:

I have no spotting today which is a good sign and I've had a few twinges in my lower back so best use the early response test cos that's why I bought them so better get the use out of them :happydance::happydance:

FX for all you ladies out there and I'll let you know how i get on and as someone said on an earlier post its better to have a :bfn: then have the chance to make it to a :bfp: a few days later

:dust::dust::dust:

ok ok...I was a BAD GIRL today and did ANOTHER one... I did the CB digital and it said BFN ...BUT, I cracked it open and look at this... thoughts?

IMG_4944.JPG

OH and because I did it later it was not FMU so keep that in mind..woke up at 7:30 and this was at about 11ish?

Looks promising LLbean :thumbup:

I wont be able to sleep tonight now I'm gonna test in morning!! Its 5.30pm here what time is it where u are hun?? I bet you wont be able to sleep either!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->