Early detection tests

About 1:30 pm now lol...someone said cb always has a line though so... who knows

About 1:30 pm now lol...someone said cb always has a line though so... who knows

Have u got more tests to check again with FMU??? Guess what I'm gonna get to the morning before you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dont worry I'll let you know the result xxx

:hugs:

I've never bought one of those so i have no experience with them. When will the ones you ordered be arriving?

I GOT THEM TODAY....YEY...will test with those tomorrow and let you all know

well that's that...info on my broken up CB Digital LOL
https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html

ooh its very exciting all this poas lol:blush:

Ive been good today and not tested as was bit down after bfn yest ( i know was far too early) but still makes ye feel s**t :growlmad:

cant wait to hear about all your bfps - go girls good luck for morning LLbean and mumof2:hugs::hugs:

will let you know, I got the IC package today! Hope those show something

Well I just done it and it was :bfn: I'm still hopeful tho as its only 10 dpo so I'm not gonna test again till sunday now x

FX for us all ladies

:dust::dust::dust:

Fingers x for Sunday mumof2.

Come on LLbean :hugs:have you tested yet??

We need a :bfp:

:test::test::test:

I GOT THEM TODAY....YEY...will test with those tomorrow and let you all know

Definitely keeping my FX'd for you! As you can see, it's early here and I'm already checking in to see how you're doing! :hugs:

Well I just done it and it was :bfn: I'm still hopeful tho as its only 10 dpo so I'm not gonna test again till sunday now x

FX for us all ladies

:dust::dust::dust:

Oh no! It is still very early to test. Will be stalking you on Sunday! :hugs:

I did the IC this am and BFN...maybe the witch is heading back... I just swear I have been feeling pregnant... as in like in the later stages of it! The bloat thing is crazy and even my hubby thinks so...oh well, it's not over yet I guess...but to not see even a hint of a line in the 10MIU IC kind of deflated me...that Cracked open CB kind of got me excited... well now I know the line is always there indeed LOL

There is time yet ladies - hopefully someone will be bringing us good news!

I did the IC this am and BFN...maybe the witch is heading back... I just swear I have been feeling pregnant... as in like in the later stages of it! The bloat thing is crazy and even my hubby thinks so...oh well, it's not over yet I guess...but to not see even a hint of a line in the 10MIU IC kind of deflated me...that Cracked open CB kind of got me excited... well now I know the line is always there indeed LOL

Just wanted to give you :hugs:

Hi i am now three months pregnant, when i tested it was 10 days before my period was even due , i took a tesco's own pregnancy test and nothing happened it was negative but took another as there was two in the pack, again negative but in the morning i looked and there were very faint lines i thought these would be just evap lines but decided to get more then there there was faint lines straight away, so then i cought a clear blue digital and bingo pregnant, tesco's own pt show up very quick as my friends showed up about 10 days early also xxxx

:awww: i hope the :witch: is not heading back and its just a matter of time til you get your :bfp:

I am scared to test again lol:blush: cos hope is better than a bfn.

I think we are all just so different - what tests work early for some dont for others and vice versa

good luck :hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the hugs and support

Back is out today (on top of it...after a simple sneeze...I mean really?) and had bad period like cramps a bit ago... turns out it was tummy related LOL... so normally I get constipated right before AF... so this is new too... Man I hope I am not letting my head create all of this and it really is nothing.

Overly sensitive too... cried for silly things... if it is not pregnancy I may need a therapist! LOL

Still a few days to go so not out of the "race" just yet... fingers crossed for all!

Stalk all you want GraceFace :thumbup: will update at every opportunity!!

How are you getting on in your cycle?

I had a bit more spotting today just a little bit tho and it was really dark brown yuk sorry (tmi) Have been feeling ok tho no cramps at all so fingers still crossed for sunday testing xxx

Love all the support from you lot my virtual friends I couldnt of asked for better ladies to be going through this with xx :friends:

Stalk all you want GraceFace :thumbup: will update at every opportunity!!

How are you getting on in your cycle?

I had a bit more spotting today just a little bit tho and it was really dark brown yuk sorry (tmi) Have been feeling ok tho no cramps at all so fingers still crossed for sunday testing xxx

Love all the support from you lot my virtual friends I couldnt of asked for better ladies to be going through this with xx :friends:

I like being a "virtual" friend lol - lets go get our "real":bfp: s girls!!:hugs:

YES...LETS!

I bought FRER tests again today...man I swear it's like crack LOL...but dang it I swear I feel pregnant... so I need reliable info...ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->