Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

Debs, Your charts looking good hun!

Not sure if mine is accurate now because i am waking up 3 times a night so temps i dont think are correct xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wouldn't worry too much about your temps now. It will only start to annoy you if it drops, which will most likely be from disturbed sleep.

Was feeling really positive yesterday, but for some reason today i don't think it's a BFP for me this cycle. Symptoms seem to be calming down, maybe it was all in my head. We'll see.

Looking forward to your next test :winkwink::winkwink:

Debs, Your charts looking good hun!

Not sure if mine is accurate now because i am waking up 3 times a night so temps i dont think are correct xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As long as you are asleep for three full hours before you temp. It doesn't matter if you wake up at 4am and then wake up at 7, you can temp at 7.

Been up at 12, 2, 4 and 6 so think maybe thats no good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok girls, how are you getting along today? dT- more bfp? deb- nice chart! temps still high!!

I'm still spotting, no real flow yet. But that's normal for me, two days of spotting and then she comes on strong.

Ok girls, how are you getting along today? dT- more bfp? deb- nice chart! temps still high!!

I'm still spotting, no real flow yet. But that's normal for me, two days of spotting and then she comes on strong.

hope u get your BFP!

Thanks but not today. Just as i went to poas (even though i knew my flow was starting LOL) my "spotting" turned into a light flow. HAHA. oh well, ON TO Next CYCLE! :hugs:

i still peed on the stick, by the way. :rofl:

Lol you are as mad as me lol!

Quite impressed with my chart, we'll see.
Got very excited last night when my gums started bleeding when brushing my teeth, usually only get that when PG, so very interesting.

BFN this morning, disappointing, but there's always tomorrow. Only 9DPO...didn't get a BFP till 10DPO with Jasmine and it was super light.

Gutted you are out this month Prayerful, sending you a boatload of :dust: for this cycle!

DT, how ya doing today?

I'm still thinking it's too early for me to feel symptoms (going on 9dpo for Weds) but here's what I've been experiencing:

- Nausea (near constant)
- Actual vomiting
- Diarrhea
- Cravings (Specifically for Sour Creme and Onion Pringles, which I don't even like)
- Peeing all the time
- Emotional outbursts like crazy
- Very sore nipples
- And just today, the rest of my breasts started getting sore

I keep telling myself it's all in my head though, since with my first (which I MCed) I didn't feel anything until about 10 or 11dpo. I'll be testing on the 13th, but might sneak a POAS in before the weekend.

Hi I’m new ladies.

I'm not sure where am I on dpo but I’m CD 21 right now...I'm going to test soon because I’ve experiences a lot of pregnancy related symptoms like, the cramping down there(like AF cramps before she starts at CD 14 and went on till now. Caught a cold fast and now it's slowly breaking...Brown spotting mix with cm (tmi) at CD 14 and then light pink spotting at CD 18 and that went for 2 days and then went away. Too much CM...From from skim-milk to lotion like CM, to back to the clear watery/blob CM when I wipe. Now I have bad lower back pain...It’s more dull then pain. I didn’t keep on my ov dates because I didn’t think that will be TTC this time around...But after I saw those symptoms I’m like..Ok where am I. Did I have implantation spotting or what? And AF is due on the 16th of September...Skin acting strange. One moment I’m very hot and then I’m very cold. So at first when I felt cold I said nah this isn’t the month because I read that if your temp goes down you are not pregnant. But then it went back up...To the point I had to turn back on the fans to cool off. My bones popping...And then they have to nerve to hurt after...I’m like what’s going????...
So let’s see. lol

i soo have my fingers crossed on this month!! i hope!!

symptoms are:
Stomach cramps
Headaches
really sore nipples
and feeling sick every now and then
and last few days feels like im getting a cold (if thats a sympton??)

i dont know what DPO im on but yeh im on CD 24

Baby dust for all!!!

OH NO!!! I've just started bleeding a little!! :cry:Gutted! Feel so so stupid because as soon as i see it i cried!! Normally i swear at it for ruining a night out or something! Oh well maybe next month! Really thought i was this morning - i wasn't getting any symptoms of me coming on either and felt sick!! :wacko: Couldn't still be - could it? xx

Same here hun, been crying off and on all evening since started bleedin.
Its hard init :( , why cant it just be simple.
dw we always got next month ,hopfully thats our month :D
and everyone elses :)
gd luck all xoxox

Sorry haven't been on in couple of days, couldn't face it!!

Sorry to here yours is here 2 chick - but hey next month may be our month!! x :thumbup:

I'm due for AF on 9/12 but of course I couldn't help but start testing yesterday even though I knew it would be BFN :( Why do I do this to myself?? Just plain depressing!

I done 5 test even before my due on date!! i know crazy - been crazy all last week! Fine now though....bit gutted came on but don't feel like a crazy women!! ha ha ha!

:witch: got me half an hour ago too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onwards and upwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya for more head imaginings and loads of is it isnt it PG tests next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->