Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

OH NO!!! I've just started bleeding a little!! :cry:Gutted! Feel so so stupid because as soon as i see it i cried!! Normally i swear at it for ruining a night out or something! Oh well maybe next month! Really thought i was this morning - i wasn't getting any symptoms of me coming on either and felt sick!! :wacko: Couldn't still be - could it? xx

I got BFN this morning, but no AF, today is testing day. Im at home and i couldnt resist it any more. I have had AF pains since yesterday afternoon, but nothing this morning, and normally i dont get AF pains until after AF has started. I got really angry and quite upset. Im really fed up of waiting now. GRRR stupid 2WW.
If you are only bleeding a little then that could be a good sign. I hope that AF stays away for you. :af:

emz - I hope af stays away for you too! Lets fingers crossed that we get bfp soon xx

Fingers crossed for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Still no BFP for me, but didnt use FMU as wasnt gonna test, then couldnt help myself!!!!!!!

When I POAS though the urine smell made me wanna throw up!!! xxxxxxxxxx

dt I hope you get that positive!!!!!!! It's weird that I saw that positive ic two (?) days ago and now it's gone? Hope you get :bfp: for REAL in a few days. :hugs:

still no AF for me. Spotting stopped but temp is still down.

My temp went down a bit today as well, not a lot, just a bit, but i did have a disturbed nights sleep so cannot tell till tomorrow if it will be ok or not.

My ICs are still faintly + i think, but i wont really believe anything till i get a proper proper line ya know.

Think its strange that you spotted and then stopped, hopefully its late implantation!!!!!!!!!!! So long as AF doesnt come sending you loads of hope and :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prayerful... still got fx'd for you. the spotting has stopped ... yay!

Hope AF stays away! Will keep on stalking you!

DT... still stalking you too! FX'd your BFP is just in hiding for the moment!

Thanks Deb, i love being stalked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes Deb, see you have 2 dips just like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sure are getting a lot of BD-ing done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush: i know, feeling rather frisky of late, not sure what that's all about lol.

Having symptoms by the bucket load at the moment. This morning i keep being sick in my mouth (i know TMI and EWWWWWWWWW). My nipples are still itchy and HUGE, very disturbing! Unusually for me, my CM is now sticky. Had yellow snot stuff a few days ago and felt really wet, but not now.

Ah well only time will tell! Tested BFN this morning, as expected at 7DPO, but it's all in the name of my POAS research!!!

:dust::dust::dust: to all, but especially my stalkees, Prayerful hope, DT and MrsHart2b.

All sounds promising hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont really have any symptoms except aware of my bbs!! They are sort of throby!

However, no symptoms dosent mean much any as never had any with DS or DD till after my BFPs.

:dust: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl: poas research! LOVE IT!!!

dt so lucky to have two pregnancies to compare it too. Though I know some pg are different but most of my friends say their pregnancies are mostly the same.

:dust: for my budds :hugs:

I have 4 pregnancies to compare but i can't for the life of me remember the 2WW symptoms lol.

How you feeling today Prayerfulhope??

well it's still the same day as my earlier post LOL almost bed time 10pm.

Right now, gassy, bloated, period on it's way maybe..
got very tired at the beach and nearly fell asleep but could be lack of sleep the last few nights. DH is mad at me right now because i yelled at him for no reason - moody = AF usually. oh poo.

2dpo- nipples hurt bad, couldn't touch, a shirt even hurt!
3dpo- nipples hurt bad, right ovarie pain
4dpo- nipples hurt, thirsty
5dpo- nipples very sore, somewhat of a sore throat
6dpo- sore nipples, stomach pain, twinges, dizzy, throat feels a lil sore, food tastes weird, upset stomach
7dpo-head all day, sore nipples, not as bad tho, tired even getting a lot of sleep, left ovarie pain, face breaking out all over
8dpo-preg test neg, very tired, not feeling myself, stomach ache, no appetite, dizzy, pelvic pain, stomach pain in certain areas
9dpo- preg neg, legs aching! Bad back pain, right lower pain ovarie, nipples hurt
10dpo- head ache all day, nipples still a lil sore
11dpo- head ache took a internet test strip in the am, bfn, took a first response at 5pm and a bfp! It was very clear.
12dpo- dizzy

got very tired at the beach and nearly fell asleep but could be lack of sleep the last few nights. DH is mad at me right now because i yelled at him for no reason - moody = AF usually. oh poo.

Have you tested yet?

Have you tested yet?

at 7,8,10,11 dpo :bfn:. I've decided to now wait until my 14 dpo to try another test. especially because of my temp dip on ff.

Congrats Amanda.

Will be checking out your chart as soon as i can in the morning prayerful... confusing me with the time diff lol, its 2pm here!

oh and i had some throbbing in my uterus or ovary area for a little bit today. Thought that was weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->