Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

Don't ya just hate this part? I am anylysing everything and driving DH mad with every twinge. He's gone to the gym out of my way lol!!

Don't ya just hate this part? I am anylysing everything and driving DH mad with every twinge. He's gone to the gym out of my way lol!!

I think we're all the same. I've been asking my dh for the past week if my boobs look bigger & am also very very frisky - which he's def not complaining about though!! :blush:

When are you testing?

Interesting update..just had a drink of dandelion & burdock, which normally i love, and it tastes funny and has given me an acidy feeling. Hmmmm.

Must stop symtom spotting, someone please slap me or put me into a coma till Saturday when AF is due.

Well, I'm going crazy with all this right along with all you ladies!! I'm now 9dpo, no more brown discharge...only lasted maybe a day and a half. And now my boobs are getting very tender! I have had slight twinges of something going on down there, but not anything like cramps. I want this SO bad, as I know all of you do!! 6 days until af is due... trying to decide when to start testing!!!

When are you testing?

Interesting update..just had a drink of dandelion & burdock, which normally i love, and it tastes funny and has given me an acidy feeling. Hmmmm.

Must stop symtom spotting, someone please slap me or put me into a coma till Saturday when AF is due.

testing saturday....nervous...!!!! almost the same as you i just noticed. let me know how you get on. what day are you gonna test. not sure if i'll hold out till saturday, i might use a frer a couple of days before.

i'm gonna try 2 distract myself now. it's ridiculous.:nope:

When are you testing?

haha, that made me laugh when i read it, id like a pair of hand cuffs, to stop all this POAS'ing!!!!

I am a POAS addict, so tested this morning, and will test everyday until AF shows. No point denying it lol.

With Jasmine i got a faint BFP on an internet cheapie at 10 DPO, so we'll see.

29 HPT's available for me to pee on....yay!

i would do the same, but still awaiting my tests in the post that i ordered online. then when i wanted to buy some today the shop didn't have any - it's a conspiracy!!

Well, I'm going crazy with all this right along with all you ladies!! I'm now 9dpo, no more brown discharge...only lasted maybe a day and a half. And now my boobs are getting very tender! I have had slight twinges of something going on down there, but not anything like cramps. I want this SO bad, as I know all of you do!! 6 days until af is due... trying to decide when to start testing!!!

Same symptoms I had at 9dpo ;) SOunds promising!!! GOOD LUCK :)

My symptoms so far....

Huge itchy nipples,
Boobs feel heavy and bigger, sore under armpits and occasional stabby pains.
Pulling pinchy pain on left hand side.
CM was yellow, but now sticky.
Keep feeling sick and this morning was sick in my mouth a bit (EWW)
So so tired.
Chicken is yummy, dandelion and burdock is yuck.
Peeing loads.

Hmm think thats it for now lol.

p.s i'm 7dpo, af due on Saturday.

I am 10 DPO and trying not get to excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

My update is in pg test gallery!!!!!!

:dust:

thanks and good luck!! I used softcups and finally got my BFP

hmm maybe i'll try this softcups thing....

Today I feel gassy again, could be the pizza from yesterday though. feeling tired, could also be AF though. Boobs hurt.. don't think that' comes with AF. BUT none of this matters because my temp is still dropping... now .2 degrees lower than yesterdays!
Due for AF tomorrow. Didn't bother testing today after I saw my temp drop again.

spotting again, feels like AF for real this time. Why is my LP 15 days long?

I'm going to try the instead cups next time if I'm not too.
:dust: to all, Congratulations to the 24 :bfp:...:dust::dust:

Oh prayerful, was gutted when i saw your temp drop on your chart! Don't worry about your LP, 15 is good, gives plenty of time for your bean to snuggle in when you conceive.
At least you know you ovulated this cycle, which is good news, and you've got loads of new stuff to try out next cycle......mind you, it aint over till the witch arrives!

Thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->