Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

:rofl:

That's funny!

I read on the 1st tri board yesterday someone said they "felt like [they] could propel themselves across a lake with their gas" :rofl:

LOL! That's how I feel. I feel like a balloon, that if you let my air out I'd be zoooming across the room like a loony.. :haha:

Leg cramps started today.....Worse in my right leg and hip! Testing tomorrow! If i had of ovulated on time i would be a day late now!!! But im testing tomorrow, which will be a day early from af...Wish me luck girls :D :dust: x

gd luck hun , it seems like u got many symptoms that u could be preg :D hopfully for u it is :D
keep us informed :)

gd luck hun , it seems like u got many symptoms that u could be preg :D hopfully for u it is :D
keep us informed :)

Thanks! I hope it is a :bfp: though I've never symptom spotted before so i dont know if all of this is normal after o! (plus I've never ovulated before either LOL)
So fx'd! I'll update when i test! (because... pma says :witch: won't come!):happydance:

Good luck!!! Baby dust to all!!! Hope everyone gets they're bfp!!!:thumbup:

This back pain is killing me. I'm starting to think it's something other than a "symptom"

Anyone else get horrid lower back pains?

Just thought id drop by ... my symptoms were headache, constipation and like tugging at my stomach sorta like cramps but different and back ache! ... and I got a bfp today so i hope you girlies get them too. x x x

THANKS! And congrats on the BFP! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! <3

Send me some of that dust!! :hugs:

My dust is being spread !!! Please let some lovely ladies get there bfp's.

well im a bit unsure where i am with days but i think im about 11dpo and the af is due on friday, did a tesco cheapy test today and it was negative :( iv got some frer's but dont want to use them just yet because i dont think i am this month, iv had hardly any sympoms and it feels like af is on her way. iv had some cramping but last time i was pregnant they were obvious and this time its very mild. i also had leg cramps in the night in my right leg so i thought u could be because i only ever got them in my last pregnancy and iv had very vivid dreams nearly every night. sorry if im contradiciting myself, i dont think i am but i need to keep positive lol xxx

Thanks Jenny! My legs have been bugging the buggers out of me. lol so stinkin' annoying hehe.

lol i have all of the symptoms listed on the first post plus sensitive nipples as of 2day and lower back ache as of 2day 2 xx

congrats hopeandfaith :D rli happy for u. how long had u been tryin?
aww hope ur ok PrayerfulHope , hopfully its the news u want :D relax for now :) x

I had been trying for 10 months! I had achey legs etc ... it really doesnt seem real! I think i was ovulating earlier than i thought so i kept missing it!

hope and faith what other symptoms did you have?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->