Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

Dreams would be Cracking i am juat not sleeping DID9 till 1:00 then 3:30 till 7:30

I feel like Af is on the way to but not due for over a week,

I felt that way ALL DAY yesterday Lawa!!! It was awful that's why I took percocet. Made things better. Hehehe :rofl:

I really could sit her nad cry I feel so low :/

I really could sit her nad cry I feel so low :/

oh noooo :hugs: why do our bodies have to make us feel so rubbish! Hopefully you will get yr bfp soon and it will have all been worth it!

Im still feeling a bit sicky this morning :wacko:

other half recons I am coming on because apparently I am a moody cow but worse than when AF is due

Oh dear. Well I've heard that's also a symptom.

All these symptoms that match AF, it's frustrating isn't it!!

I'm going to guess he didn't actually say "moody cow"! :)

Moody Female dog was more like it!!!

And now Ive had a problem with my water bill tryed to charge me 260 quid a quarter poor women who answered the phone!!!!!!

Frustrating isnt the word it like I don't know whats going on with my body weather i am really getting these symptoms or hoping I am if that makes sense.

Already cried twice this morning

Hi, Im new to this site (so Im no 100% on the lingo!) and have been looking for a site as I have been like this!

Ive been:
being feeling sick on and off
feeling tired (post 2pm in the afternoon - Monday actually fell asleep!)
heavy boobs with really sore nipples
the need to pee constantly!
late afternoon/ early evening stuffy nose
strong sense of smell (my husband made some cheesy beans on Monday and I swear they smelt like sick!).

I tested this morning and it was negative (this is a week before Im due a period - so I was depressed!)

ALI

OK, I must say not sure about symptom spotting as may feel silly when I get a BFN! And I never had any symptoms with DD or DS before i got BFP (except only took a test with DD because DH cuddled me and my bbs hurt!).

However, I must now confess on this thread i have 2 or 3 definate symptoms.

1. Veins appeared in boobs yesterday! They dont feel overly tender though.
2. Heavy feeling in lower tummy area. Its also solid at the sides and very low down.
3. Slight back ache.

Did have a few cramps and butterly type of feeling but thats gone now.

LOL dt not the only one to feel silly if you get a BFN, won't we all??
But, we WON'T get bfn.. We'll all be swimming in our BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PMA!) :dust:

Ohhh I do hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

:dust:

AF due today, no sign so far...Not even got AF cramps which i get the day before AF...

Got leg cramps and cramp in my bum...Had a few twinges in stomach and back, and thats about it, dont feel like AF is coming, and dont feel pregnant either!
Good luck everyone :) :dust: x

Lol i tested yesterday and it was :bfn:
Only had like the tiniest bit of wee though, I wanna test again but too nervous, i dont want another :bfn: I went to test earlier but didnt have enough wee lol
Going too the toilet every 10 minutes to see if ive come on doesnt help the lack of wee situation :p
Will test tomorrow though! If :witch: doesnt show...Just got to remember to pee in a cup as soon as i wake up, im like a zombie on a morning, i'll probably forget....

Just had a horrible pain in my right boob! was there for about 10seconds, it really hurt!
And i feel sick, with a bit of heartburn.....Im SS like crazy this cycle, despite saying i wouldnt SS at all!!

Goooooddd Luck everyone!! xxx :dust: xxx

Just had a horrible pain in my right boob! was there for about 10seconds, it really hurt!
And i feel sick, with a bit of heartburn.....Im SS like crazy this cycle, despite saying i wouldnt SS at all!!

Goooooddd Luck everyone!! xxx :dust: xxx

hahaha :rofl: I say that every month. If you look in my journal you can probably pick out the same quote at the beginning of each two week wait "i'm not going to symptom spot this month" HA! It's not our fault, it's in our nature :shrug:

im not sure if you read my other thread but my cramping has completely gone. i do get the odd light twinge, pull, and tightness in my uterus but its very faint. im feeling VERY tired today! cm has increased so much...sometimes i get a watery gush...that i keep checking to see if its af. feeling a little nauseated too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->